Well you shouldn't be!!

How's it going?waving

Ken

mbcasey's photo
Sat 07/31/10 07:14 PM
Yes...flowerforyou

mbcasey's photo
Sat 07/31/10 03:20 PM

My bags have been packed for a while now ready for the journey!!

Thought you were spoken for my lady?

Oh Ken, you are such a love....

A huge part of my heart resides about 400 kms south of me....we will always be tangled/entwined with each other....however after so many laps at this relatinship/cohabitation thing...we both know that respect and devotion are the most important aspects of our friendship...and Dan's musical dreams are his first love.

I keep my status as partnered as it is safer for the entire male population of the Uni-verse that way...rofl

Awe I am sorry to hear that L.

Men are never safe from your beauty...flowerforyou

mbcasey's photo
Sat 07/31/10 10:45 AM
Old man here...dirty? well, maybe a little bit...laugh

0 fer 6

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:27 PM

i have dated and found that alot of ladies are i dont know how to say it but they are attracted to form of abuise or accept certain amount do any ladys belive giving it your all and enjoy each others world loving the whole package good and bad inside and out and not being afraid of you faults to just give it your all win or lose.

Maybe not abuse but I can understand what you are saying. It's that "good boy" vs "bad boy" dilemna...

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:22 PM

Is this something that is passe'? I believe in common courtesy and if someone says they will call, then I would expect them to call. If they don't then I would hope they had a decent reason. I can understand being extremely busy and the time to call passes by though.

Are manners and courtesy the thing of the past? I am out of the loop and don't know what is in or out...laugh

Common courtesy, simple respect does seem to have wandered off. Things happen, of course, but getting back in touch, and not making it a habit are the important things.

It's a shame that courtesy is becoming extinct. Why is that happening? What happened to make people uncivilized and treat each other with disrespect?

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:30 PM
Is this something that is passe'? I believe in common courtesy and if someone says they will call, then I would expect them to call. If they don't then I would hope they had a decent reason. I can understand being extremely busy and the time to call passes by though.

Are manners and courtesy the thing of the past? I am out of the loop and don't know what is in or out...laugh

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 01:38 PM
My bags have been packed for a while now ready for the journey!!

Thought you were spoken for my lady?

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 11:02 AM
Nice...good luck to you!!

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:34 AM
Things do bother us like the toothpaste cap scenario.

Communication is the key. Also a frame of mind where you have to accept some things about a partner you don't particularly like. After all we are only human.

However if there is a pattern of disrespect and disregard for your partner's feelings, that is a whole different ballgame.

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:25 AM

I believe in honesty also. I expect my partner to be honest with me.

I have on my profile that I am bipolar. To admit that up front on a dating site tells you how open and honest I am.

I wonder if most people's profiles are honest or maybe a little skewed?laugh

To the OP---have you asked your partner what lies they think are ok to tell you?

Indeed I have sir.

What did they say about what kind of lies are ok to tell you?

They said they would lie to avoid upsetting me.

I dont think he thought thru that answer very carefully. :)

If you are thinking he is afraid of my wrath, then stop...I am a strangely calm person. I dont raise my voice either, I just try to get to the bottom of things then move on.

It's worse to lie to avoid arguement.

Seems that lying is not the main problem but communication.

I wish you the best.

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:15 AM

Hmmmm how many people do I remember here. It has been a LONG time since I have been on. How has everybody been?!

I don't post too often but I remember you. In fact you were the 1st person I e-mailed here telling you that your screen name is one of my all time favorite songs...laugh

Hope you are well.drinker

Here's the song by Icicle Works...Whisper To A Scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxgHu5U1v4

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:13 AM

Hmmmm how many people do I remember here. It has been a LONG time since I have been on. How has everybody been?!

I don't post too often but I remember you. In fact you were the 1st person I e-mailed here telling you that your screen name is one of my all time favorite songs...laugh

Hope you are well.drinker

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:10 AM

I have on my profile that I am bipolar. To admit that up front on a dating site tells you how open and honest I am.

To the OP---have you asked your partner what lies they think are ok to tell you?

Indeed I have sir.

What did they say about what kind of lies are ok to tell you?

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:08 AM
Edited by mbcasey on Fri 07/30/10 10:09 AM

Honesty! Yes, we would all like honesty!

But if your partner is really thinking.... 'that 'blankey-blankey' just left the cap of the toothpaste yet again'

Do you really expect your partner to tell you that word for word? Cause it is honestly what they are thinking at the moment.

[there is pretext to this scenario... but I just want to see what people's response is before presenting the pretext]

Yes, I want him to tell me it bothers him when I leave the cap off. If he does it from the start, then we may avoid the 'blankey-blankey' stage

agree...drinker

mbcasey's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:06 AM