Community > Posts By > mbcasey

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:07 PM

And more predictions.......

Tim Tebow will hate his rookie year, as he will feel that God has abandoned him in that he (Tebow) just simply cannot run over NFL players like he did college players. Tebow will be seen on the sidelines crying, but then Lucifer will arrive and comfort him.

Pac Man Jones will be arrested AGAIN. This time, he will get caught with a she-male in downtown Cincy. Jones will then launch a campaign talking about how straight he is, and that he was tricked. A paper trail will develop from Tennessee, but the Titans will have no comment (paper shredders will be heard in the background).

Michael Vick will adopt a chia pet. Since this is the only pet he can have, PETA will be watching his every move. Sources indicate that Donovan McNabb is behind PETA getting involved.

Jay Cutler will announce that Chicago is too cold of a city for him to be effective. This comment will come after he has a terrible game in the Metrodome.....a dome stadium....no weather to effect him. Anyways, this will cause reporters to look into how Cutler got into Vanderbilt University....which is a touch academic school. It will then be revealed that Cutler was studying typewriter maintenance at VU....which is not part of the curriculum. Apparently, Cutler is an idiot. Who knew?

laugh laugh drinker

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:03 PM
I have slept with a fan on even in winter for decades.

I am very neat and orderly but do not have OCD.

I prep dinner even a day before I cook it.

I cannot read without a fan, radio or tv on.

I never wear any jewelry and never have.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 07:58 PM
Not directly.

Live your life the best you can and that is the ultimate revenge.

Why waste time with being negative towards someone who isn't worth getting upset over? Screw 'em and move on....

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 07:56 PM

Do you believe in true love...

Well when I am in love I am always true.

Well said...flowerforyou

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 07:55 PM
Play is the operative word...games for little kids.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 03:39 PM

i did pick the bengals to win the AFC cause well i'm getting tired of the Chargers letting me down,plus also they have all the pieces of the puzzle to be a superbowl contender,and my Dolphins well they need a year or two to improve

Bengals is a good pick. Their defense was great last year. Need the same this year.

Dolphins are an interesting team. Is Henne another Tom Brady? A Wolverine who gets a chance because of injury and the rest is history.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:58 AM
The First Immortal by James Halpirin

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:57 AM
Seeeexxxxxxyyyyyyy!!!

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:43 AM
Best of luck to you!! Congrats!!

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:25 AM
flowerforyou

Prayers sent...

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:34 AM

More predictions:

Chris Johnson will hurt his big toe and will not win the rushing title. By the way....ever notice that when Fisher has a standout RB, he runs the hell out of them? Eddie George wore down after 8 years in the game, mostly because he carried the ball a lot.

Big Ben will need a bigger helmet to fit his fat head in. Is it me, or does Ben's head look fatter these days?

By week five, Sam Bradford will go to the Rams GM and demand that the organization get an offensive line that can block, and a better head coach. Oh, and by week nine, the injured knee will get injured via a moped wreck, and Sam will be out for the season.

TO will score a TD and will then dance like MC Hammer in the endzone. Stop!........Hammer Time!!!

Tony Romo will demand a trade at the end of a good regular season, but losing in the playoffs. Romo will cite "My coach sucks and Jerry Jones keeps giving me goo-goo eyes" as reasons for this trade. Roy Williams will have no comment on the matter because he himself does not matter. Face it Roy. You were a good receiver at Texas. But you suck in the NFL.

Kurt Warner will come out of retirement to replace a now "permantly" retired Favre.

Tom Brady will not get his new contract and will demand to play in the CFL. Wait. Is the CFL still around these days?

laugh laugh

Love it!

TO and Ochocinco will announce their plans for marriage during an endzone celebration.

Big Ben will score a TD and walk over and pinch a cheerleader's arse.

A stipulation in Dorel Revis contract is that he gets to puke on Rex Ryan after every interception.

Week 10 in St Louis...they find Sam Bradford after they dig up the turf after he is pounded by opposing defenses week after week. They also find Jimmy Hoffa's remains...

Rickey Williams will join Jimmie Johnson on Survivor and they both smoke a joint while cursing out Roger Goddell.

Howie Long will trip and fall and his hair will severely injure Terry Bradshaw.

:laughing: :laughing:

Howie Long's hair should be playing DT for the Raiders.
laugh laugh

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:33 AM

Colts 20

Vikings 17

All the Super Bowl predictions are really good so far.

You may have it right IF Brett Favre comes back. Not sure if Tavarious Jackson can win the NFC. But a great pick if #4 does unretire for the gazillionth time...laugh

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:31 AM
laugh laugh

Dogs are awesome!!

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:28 AM

I think there is something larger going on here. The culture has changed where people do not know basic common courtesy.

They know....it's just very easy to get away with crap from behind a computer screen.

Very true Ruth. Supermen in front of the computer but in reality wimps in their robes and slippers...laugh

mbcasey's photo
Mon 08/16/10 07:58 PM

saints 28- bengals 17

Saints to repeat...could happen. Their division is weak so they should have a good record and home field advantage.

mbcasey's photo
Mon 08/16/10 07:57 PM
Edited by mbcasey on Mon 08/16/10 07:59 PM

More predictions:

Chris Johnson will hurt his big toe and will not win the rushing title. By the way....ever notice that when Fisher has a standout RB, he runs the hell out of them? Eddie George wore down after 8 years in the game, mostly because he carried the ball a lot.

Big Ben will need a bigger helmet to fit his fat head in. Is it me, or does Ben's head look fatter these days?

By week five, Sam Bradford will go to the Rams GM and demand that the organization get an offensive line that can block, and a better head coach. Oh, and by week nine, the injured knee will get injured via a moped wreck, and Sam will be out for the season.

TO will score a TD and will then dance like MC Hammer in the endzone. Stop!........Hammer Time!!!

Tony Romo will demand a trade at the end of a good regular season, but losing in the playoffs. Romo will cite "My coach sucks and Jerry Jones keeps giving me goo-goo eyes" as reasons for this trade. Roy Williams will have no comment on the matter because he himself does not matter. Face it Roy. You were a good receiver at Texas. But you suck in the NFL.

Kurt Warner will come out of retirement to replace a now "permantly" retired Favre.

Tom Brady will not get his new contract and will demand to play in the CFL. Wait. Is the CFL still around these days?

laugh laugh

Love it!

TO and Ochocinco will announce their plans for marriage during an endzone celebration.

Big Ben will score a TD and walk over and pinch a cheerleader's arse.

A stipulation in Dorel Revis contract is that he gets to puke on Rex Ryan after every interception.

Week 10 in St Louis...they find Sam Bradford after they dig up the turf after he is pounded by opposing defenses week after week. They also find Jimmy Hoffa's remains...

Rickey Williams will join Jimmie Johnson on Survivor and they both smoke a joint while cursing out Roger Goddell.

Howie Long will trip and fall and his hair will severely injure Terry Bradshaw.

mbcasey's photo
Mon 08/16/10 07:48 PM
Don't put off until tomorrow the hell you could go through today...laugh

mbcasey's photo
Mon 08/16/10 07:47 PM
I think there is something larger going on here. The culture has changed where people do not know basic common courtesy. They also don't really care about others feelings because there will be someone else to come along fast with this instant jiffy pop world of ours.

The days of actually meeting someone, having a few dates with them to see if you like each other to continue are over. If expectations aren't met within 30 seconds, then yer out!

I know this all sounds cynical, but what other explaination is there? People keep trading up for perfection stomping on others to achieve the unachievable. The worse part of it all is the pathological uncaring and disregard for other's feelings along the way.

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/15/10 06:43 PM
I was wondering why there were blunts by my computer...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/15/10 01:27 PM

laugh laugh

Wonder what the tuition is?

How about school supplies?

I wonder what detention is like. laugh

That class would be under the heading "Bondage and Dominatrix"

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25