| Topic: What TV Shows are you Watching/Following? | |
|---|---|
|
watched the last 2 of 6 episodes of Ludwig S02.. seems there'll be a S03.. at least I hope there will be.. it's an interesting 'who dunnit', british of course.. not surprised IMDb gives this an 8.1
|
|
|
|
|
|
started Agatha Christie's: Tommy & Tuppence S01 (2026)
what a delicious series.. watched only the first 2 episodes so far and really loving it.. I'm mind blown.. IMDb gives it a 5.9.. wow.. what ARE people thinking.. I give this a solid 9.1 so far at least.. |
|
|
|
|
|
binge watched the rest of Fire Country S04 nothing I'd re-watch but it's good drama.. mostly.. someone aught'a mack that writer tho..
a bit too much crap always happenin to the characters..
|
|
|
|
|
|
new series started.. Lanterns S01 from the DC Universe Lanterns (aka Green Lanterns) follows new recruit John Stewart (Aaron Pierre) and Lantern legend Hal Jordan (Kyle Chandler), two intergalactic cops drawn into a dark, Earth-based mystery as they investigate a murder in the American heartland. on the to-watch list for tonight.. we'll see how it measures up.. I know I said I started this back in mid august.. but I'm having trouble getting thru it.. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but man.. although I like the main character.. it's hard ta choose this ta watch..
|
|
|
|
|
|
started watching Harlan Coben's Missing You series only in the 1st episode and it's really rather good so far.. but then again.. anything he does seems to be interesting.. too bad there's only 1 season..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Last night I started watching the documentary Missing in Alaska - 2015.
I think there is another docu series with the same title, this one is more on strange phenomenon and occurrances than directly focusing on missing people, although that is at the heart of it. It's more on why someone got missing, not on finding that person. So you get stuff about the Alaska Triangle, hairy man (allegedly larger than Bigfoot), aliens & UFOs, etc. I like it. |
|
|
|
|
|
Been catching up on The Voice & AGT....
|
|
|
|
|
|
started watching Harlan Coben's Missing You series only in the 1st episode and it's really rather good so far.. but then again.. anything he does seems to be interesting.. too bad there's only 1 season..
1/2 way thru the 2nd ep I realized I'd watched this already at least I didn't get any farther
|
|
|
|
|
|
watched Last Seen ep 1 with Patrick Brammall Police dispatcher Ian Ridley's daughter Maggie disappeared years ago. He receives a call, believing it's her, and embarks on a relentless quest to find her and reunite his family, disregarding consequences. Last Seen is an Australian thriller television miniseries and although an interesting take on a kidnapping.. not very original in it's overall depiction.. although I'm a fan of Patrick as an actor.. I feel his talents are wasted in this series.. having trouble moving onto ep 2.. I already know the plot and whodunnit which takes the 'mystery' outta the mystery.. this one kinda lost me..
|
|
|
|
|
|
binge watched The Blame S01 now THIS was a real whodunnit mystery.. internet says it's a returning series but I feel it should've been a mini-series.. it was really well done IMO.. dragged you right in and held on until the very last minute.. loved it, just can't beat some British shows..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Untamed - 2025
Mini series I've seen it before but can't remember who dunnit so nice to watch it again :) Follows a National Parks Service agent as he investigates a brutal death |
|
|
|
|
|
FOOTBALL
|
|
|
|
|
|
FOOTBALL
on a monday?? so all ya have is the sports channel eh? remind me never to stay for movie night.. unless yer watching the longest yard..
OT: currently working thru S01 of Sheriff's Country and S07 of Suits.. never did finish that series..
|
|
|
|
|
|
FOOTBALL
Hahahaha. But you know... that's American football! This is football --->
|
|
|
|
|
|
starting Line of Fire S01, E01 next.. gonna see if it's any good
The series centers around a family of agents from various branches of law enforcement who find themselves tangled in a deadly conspiracy. |
|
|
|
|
|
starting Line of Fire S01, E01 next.. gonna see if it's any good The series centers around a family of agents from various branches of law enforcement who find themselves tangled in a deadly conspiracy. so I watched the first episode.. a lil weird if you ask me.. a few decent actors but.. not sure about this series.. will have to watch another or 2 ta see if my first reaction is solid or not.. IMDb gives it a 6.2.. at the moment I'm tending to agree.. |
|
|
|
|
|
watched A Remarkable Place to Die S01 E01 and feel this cud be a good series..
"Detective Anais Mallory returns to hometown Queenstown, New Zealand and faces startling homicides. She cracks cases while confronting personal ghosts from her past." Each ep is about 1.5 hrs long and there's 6 in a season, although S02 has already started dropping figured I'd start at the beginning. So far not bad.. a good mystery plays it close to the chest.. and this one is proving to be good so far.. I knew I recognized actor Aggy Tarrant and confirmed he's from NCIS: Hawaii where he played an agent in a regular role for 3 yrs.. |
|
|
|
|
|
The Boleyns: A Scandalous Family - 2021 - BBC
Really interesting. A 3-part docu that is partly acted to bring it to life. So there is a cast, beautiful outfits, castle backdrops etc. What I didn't know: the late queen Elizabeth 2 is a direct descendent of the Boleyn's?! Not from Anne of course as her daughter Elizabeth didn't have children, but via Anne's sister Mary Boleyn. IMdB rating 7,2 I feel it certainly is an 8,5 I would've rated higher if the last part hadn't felt like just a little too quickly wrapped up. Certainly worth the watch if you're into (British) history! |
|
|
|
|
|
Someone coined the term years ago
"TV is Bubble Gum for the Mind". Now it is 2026 & we know so much more than just bubble gum, it is a tool used by People who do not have your best interest in mind. After the Sopranos Series was finished, I was too with almost all media. It changed my life. Someone is always trying to control the Narrative in all areas. Especially now - look around the World- what do you see? Unbelievably every European Country is being invaded & the Politicians are selling out the People. The latest reports out of France are horrific. The country is collapsing with Migrants running wild & burning everything in sight; including people & a policeman have been set on fire. Looting is rampant across the country. The Government has lost control. Not far behind are other European countries. It does matter where You live, if you're not effected now, you will be in the Future. This is a Plan that was planned hundreds of years ago. See "MORALS & DOGMA" by by Albert Pike. It was first published in 1871 and was regularly reprinted thereafter until 1969. This would be an example of You taking control of Television instead of Television controlling You. Even still you must be ever vigilant to discern the information being fed to You. If you are the Praying type - now would be a good time to do so. |
|
|
|
|
|
Someone coined the term years ago "TV is Bubble Gum for the Mind". Now it is 2026 & we know so much more than just bubble gum, it is a tool used by People who do not have your best interest in mind. After the Sopranos Series was finished, I was too with almost all media. It changed my life. Someone is always trying to control the Narrative in all areas. Especially now - look around the World- what do you see? Unbelievably every European Country is being invaded & the Politicians are selling out the People. The latest reports out of France are horrific. The country is collapsing with Migrants running wild & burning everything in sight; including people & a policeman have been set on fire. Looting is rampant across the country. The Government has lost control. Not far behind are other European countries. It does matter where You live, if you're not effected now, you will be in the Future. This is a Plan that was planned hundreds of years ago. See "MORALS & DOGMA" by by Albert Pike. It was first published in 1871 and was regularly reprinted thereafter until 1969. This would be an example of You taking control of Television instead of Television controlling You. Even still you must be ever vigilant to discern the information being fed to You. If you are the Praying type - now would be a good time to do so. hi pauley..
I agree that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.. I watched the news until my blood pressure got outta control and I had to stop just to protect my heart and health.. this is one of the reasons I watch scripted TV shows.. usually mysteries so my mind is entertained enough to remain active yet it reminds me that not all 'horrors' are real.. however we can't allow ourselves to fall down the rabbit hole of single-minded conspiracy theories.. we still have to maintain some semblance of normalcy in order to remain 'sane'.. I choose what I want to watch and ditch that which I do not find "entertaining" so in reply.. I do not allow TV to control me, I control it in my own way
|
|
|
|
|
a bit too much crap always happenin to the characters..

at least I didn't get any farther
so all ya have is the sports channel eh? remind me never to stay for movie night.. unless yer watching the longest yard..