1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next
Topic: What TV Shows are you Watching/Following?
SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Sun 10/04/26 11:29 AM
Six Wives with Lucy Worsley - 2018
IMdB rating 8,1
My rating is 8,5 so far (only seen ep 1 so far)

Another interesting docu. Like the other one part acted.
About the wives of king Henry VIII.

Vitalii's photo
Sun 10/04/26 12:51 PM
The rockie

Zee's photo
Sun 10/04/26 03:35 PM
I've started S02 of A Remarkable Place to Die it's getting a wee bit more in-depth and although every episode is 'self contained' there is a lot of ongoing drama going on with the characters.. which is giving it a nice flow..

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 10/06/26 01:02 PM
The White Queen
Focusing on the last of the War of the Roses.

Me's thinking that life for women was so incredibly hard in those days. You just never had real safety, not even as queen consort.

And even as queen consort having to except that your husband would sleep with loads of other women, or if he wished had a favourite mistress for years on end.
We have men watching porn these days, a somewhat milder version of that, but equally disastrous to a relationship.
You were prolly better of as a poor woman, wife of a peasant or something.

In any case a really good series. Drama & intrigue was part of that history.

IMdB rating 7,7
My rating a 10 for sure

Sir's photo
Tue 10/06/26 03:06 PM
More Football :football:

Zee's photo
Tue 10/06/26 05:43 PM
Sir.. isn't Monday nights for football?? has it taken over Tuesdays too?? spock





started Harlan Coben's Fool Me Once 2016 mini series.. egads.. I'm hooked laugh


SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Fri 10/09/26 05:01 AM
The White Princess - 2017
IMdB rating 7,5
My rating 10

I sometimes re-watch the entire UK history/Tudor sequence because I just love it :D
Next will be "The Spanish Princess". Maybe I will also rewatch the entire "The Tudors" series after that. I probably will tongue2

Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 12:02 PM

Sir.. isn't Monday nights for football?? has it taken over Tuesdays too?? spock





started Harlan Coben's Fool Me Once 2016 mini series.. egads.. I'm hooked laugh




all done.. keeps you in the dark until almost the very last.. he's a decent mystery writer and storyteller..
IMDb gives it a 6.8.. I give it a solid 8..

Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 12:12 PM
just in time.. finished Sheriff Country S01 last night.. S02 supposed to start dropping tomorrow..

it was good.. not something I'd re-watch but interesting enough for a once around..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf6EfNIld0

Max Thieriot created this series along with Fire Country which he stars in as Bode.. you might know him from SEAL Team.. anywho, he teamed up with Jerry Bruckheimer for both series..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFgZgUu8s

1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next