Community > Posts By > teasel

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 10:37 PM
Home made meatless stir fry-Thai noodles with fresh roasted green beans, roasted tomato's, fresh herbs, olive oil and Bergamot tea.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 08:50 PM

I reached out the tip of my finger found the coarseness of a fir trees bark tantalizing. Intrigued I gently explored the crevices with fingers and thumb. Sensations filled my mind as if the tree spoke out to me....

Being one with creation/nature. I have felt that before. It is a strange phenomenon, hard to express in words.
You did well .....

I agree
You did well.

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:28 PM
Edited by teasel on Sun 07/19/15 02:37 PM
Another words
Your "playing" on your wife.
Are there any takers for this Medical Profess-ional?

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:16 PM
The topic was

must i be cheating when i stop feeling my babe..??

Sounding like poking someone else would ease your conscious and forget about your babe.
Now you have two ladies that be nagging at you in a minute.
Smooth move! When does your cheaters episode air?

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:48 PM
Very nice. May the road rise to meet you.
Welcome!

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:39 PM
Treat him to a 2 hour piercing session all below the zipper:wink: and send him home with some real jewels.:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 12:25 AM

Why is it everyone of your threada have to do with an exchange of sex for 'stuff'? You in market for clients?

the sharp comes with a tetanus shot with this one. ^
sometimes

All the time with this one.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 12:19 AM

"I have 1 thousand and one problems but keeping it real aint one of them..!You can count on that".
The statement in your interests answered your own question and anyone else's about you. No need to fish. You know what you have decided. Hopefully you will get to know some real people here and have a change of heart.:smile:

sorry hun, this isn't about me. its random chat ok.! before you start quoting my statements.!

All of your posts are of the same mentality. It is about you in your search for a intimate encounterindifferent

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:03 AM

hey! age doesn't affect me, my level of reasoning and understanding is far higher than what anyone can think. Like I always say I ain't a kid.
maybe it hasn't happened to you dude, then you must be lucky, crapping the right one.
[/quote

Crapping the right one? Your level IS much higher:smile:

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 03:06 PM
You don't look Asian.
Coming from Chanco, Slovakia, I would say follow your thumbnail quote
Never Give Up!:tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:52 PM
Edited by teasel on Sat 06/13/15 02:54 PM
"I have 1 thousand and one problems but keeping it real aint one of them..!You can count on that".
The statement in your interests answered your own question and anyone else's about you. No need to fish. You know what you have decided. Hopefully you will get to know some real people here and have a change of heart.:smile:

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:47 PM
A picture of yourself might help instead of African-American Art. Or put up 'Ask Me For My Photo' until you find someone of interest.
There are good men here, interact in the forums to get to know some of them.

Welcome and best wishes in your search :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:52 PM
Have a wonderful time but please be easy on the ray soaking after the other ray soaking all these weeks...smile.

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:49 PM
but can only use magnums ..
That let's me out.
Still searching for a Durex XXL
Welcome.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:46 AM
asleep "All tricks, no treat".

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:18 AM
Edited by teasel on Thu 05/28/15 12:19 AM
Please remember Oklahoma as well.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:01 PM

Maybe Doctor-Married-Intimate Encounter doesn't look like the heart of a dog but a other part of a dog?:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 10:25 PM
Edited by teasel on Sun 05/24/15 10:28 PM
The picture you have up for your main is blinding, too bright.
The 10th picture (blue shirt and cap) is PERFECT for the main picture! Nice profile!

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 10:27 PM

@pacificstar48 you got it!^_^

sly is right!
Loyal and serious doesn't fit your manila personal does it?

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 08:30 PM
Welcome
Your a nanny but your daughter is living with her father?
Hope your goals become reality:smile:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20