You have many personalitiesindifferent
That is why one should never judge a book by his....cover:tongue:

no photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:30 PM
Saw you on google:smile:
Your off and running, best wishes!

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:31 PM
You have not filled out your profile so there is nothing to rate. Pictures show some of you..
I'll tell you later-most women will not waste time on.

no photo
Thu 04/30/15 07:18 PM
Out of ashes God brings you a new life that he trusts you with because you can still love and love deeper still.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 10:17 PM
Condescending bitter overtones.

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 10:02 PM

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but women have a lot of strange habits that make them seem more like Martians than even us guys.
First of all, have you ever noticed how every two second they are flicking their heads to the side. Either they want you to notice their long silky gorgeous curls or they were just born with an evil twitch.
Second, have you ever noticed how they seem disinterested in every thing you have to say, but the minute they start talking they accuse you of not listening, even if you are staring directly into their big brown peepers.
Third, have you ever noticed how they will wear a blouse that shows off so much cleavage that you almost pass out. I mean she's got it so that those gigantic puppies are just about dangling in your lap, then she acts all indignant and hurt and asks if you are staring at her breasts.
Fourth, have you ever noticed how they will suddenly accuse themselves out loud of being too fat by a half a pound or two, then say they couldn't possibly give you any sex because they don't feel comfortable with the way they look.
Fifth, they will tell you to leave the living room because they don't think you will like the movie they are going to watch. When you tell them they have already seen 'Shakespeare in love' thirty-one times, they will tell you the best time to see it is number thirty-two.

This must be the part where you determine they are like fine wine and "help my girl be all that she can be".

no photo
Wed 04/29/15 09:59 PM

have you ever noticed how every two second they are flicking their heads to the side.

No.
I've never tried picking up chicks in an epileptic narcotics anonymous meeting though.

have you ever noticed how they seem disinterested in every thing you have to say

No. I can say interesting things.

the minute they start talking they accuse you of not listening, even if you are staring directly into their big brown peepers.

Are you listening? Staring at someone doesn't mean you're listening to them and may be an indication you aren't listening. Look at their mouth, and their eyes, look around their face as though you are looking for different facial expressions to round out what she's talking about, react to what they're saying with body language, look away and then look back quickly as though you are returning to the story or whatever.

There's enough hints to at least fake it.

Just staring at someone can be creepy.
She might not "really" be asking "are you listening" so much as saying "I need to break this tension that you are staring at me, so I am going to put you on the spot and make you feel as uncomfortable as you staring at me."

have you ever noticed how they will wear a blouse that shows off so much cleavage that you almost pass out.

Their cleavage is so big I almost pass out?
No. But I don't drive a mini? I have a truck? We can store them in the back and have plenty of cabin space?

have you ever noticed how they will suddenly accuse themselves out loud of being too fat by a half a pound or two, then say they couldn't possibly give you any sex because they don't feel comfortable with the way they look.

No.
I've never really had that happen to me.
That's why you carry a knife.

they will tell you to leave the living room because they don't think you will like the movie they are going to watch. When you tell them they have already seen 'Shakespeare in love' thirty-one times, they will tell you the best time to see it is number thirty-two.

If I have known them long enough that we live together or she feels comfortable telling me to leave her alone in a room then why wouldn't I trust the movie decisions she makes for herself? Is my life so empty, and am I so poor, that I can only afford to sit in front of the t.v. so it hurts when she wants to use it for herself?

I don't read your responses in the forums.
I doubt I will read your email.
I don't care what you have to say.
Only what you have said.

You must have had a change of heart?

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 10:14 PM
Edited by teasel on Mon 04/27/15 10:35 PM
Steve Aoki
Marcel Woods

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 07:40 PM
Love: Sincerity
Hate: Manipulation

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 01:39 PM
Filters haven't worked for me either-delete.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:47 PM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/26/15 09:49 PM
Your photos are fine. You don't need to be smiling to know you are very intelligent and a sensitive soul.
If you could list some more interests, it will be helpful for conversation and common grounds for the ladies.:smile:

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:41 AM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/26/15 11:51 AM
JaiGi 12 minutes ago
Hi T,
thanks for checking me out.
Good profile too.
Just ran out of words.

Feel free to ask about life out here;
i.e., if it interests you.
Bye.
JG

Will take into consideration the "contest"indifferent

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:25 AM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/26/15 11:28 AM

enjoy a sense of freedom that is not there in the India.

93 women are being raped in India every day, NCRB data show
Christin Mathew Philip, TNN | Jul 1, 2014, 12.39PM IST

inShare
rape
93 women are being raped in India every day, NCRB data show
CHENNAI: If one goes by the latest statistics of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), every day 93 women are being raped in the country.

According to NCRB data, there is a gradual increase in the number of rapes reported in India - from 24,923 in 2012 to 33,707 in 2013.

Despite of several protests after Nirbhaya incident in New Delhi, the national capital continuous to be the unsafe city in the country. The number of rapes in Delhi has almost doubled from 585 in 2012 to 1,441 in 2013. Delhi is followed by Mumbai (391), Jaipur (192) and Pune (171) among the top unsafe cities in the country.

It is also revealed that Madhya Pradesh has recorded the maximum rapes in 2013 among all other states with 4,335. In April this year, a 14-year-old dalit girl was allegedly gang-raped by five people on a moving bus in Madhya Pradesh.

In another incident in Madhya Pradesh in June this year, a tribal woman was also allegedly gang-raped by ten persons, including her husband after a land dispute.

It is followed by Rajasthan (3285), Maharashtra (3063) and Uttar Pradesh (3050).

A total 923 rape cases were reported in Tamil Nadu, which means 3 per day.

The most horrifying fact is that majority of the offenders are known to the victims. NCRB statistics shows that 31,807 (94%) were familiar to the accused, which includes neighbours (10782), other known persons (18171), relatives (2315) and parents (539).

It is also revealed that most victims are aged between 18 and 30 years (15,556) and 14 and 18 years (8,877). Activists argue that legal system is slow to prosecute rape cases, but officials say the number of rape cases have increased because of the awareness on the part of the victims, who come forward to lodge complaints.
http://www.ndtv.com/topic/chennai-crime
http://www.ndtv.com/topic/chennai-rape
http://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2015/03/17/woman-gang-raped-by-5-men-in-front-of-her-husband-in-tamil-nadu/ Woman gang raped by 5 men in front of her husband in Tamil Nadu
http://www.mid-day.com/search/tamil-nadu-crime_all

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:07 AM
http://www.care2.com/causes/13-year-old-girl-writes-desperate-letter-begging-not-to-marry.html
Indian child bride, 13, writes letter begging to stop marriage but father vows to continue.
Who's FAULT is this?

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 10:14 PM
Edited by teasel on Sat 04/25/15 10:16 PM
"Work hard, play hard."
If you're really working that hard, wouldn't you need to sleep hard at some point?
LIKE HOW THEY LIKE ALWAYS LIKE SAY LIKE IN LIKE EVERY SINGLE LIKE SENTENCE.
��BELIEVE YOU ME
"PICK YOUR BRAIN"
"BOTTOM LINE"
THANKS IN ADVANCE
��Man-Cave

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 09:40 PM
The U.S army patent number is 5,242,820
Avatar placeholder Chuck McHenry
retired and living with chronic lyme,...
0 � 0
You will need an understanding of microbiology, histology and pathology to understand the 100 pages- but it is a book of horrors. I also find it interesting that the symptoms of Lyme Disease, and Gulf War syndrome are identical. It isn't political- it is the #1 problem we have in America now- greed. The government does NOT want to take resposibility for the Frankenstein they created.

The government gacility was Plum island, off the coast of Connecticutt- the vector was the lone star tick, a tick NOT endemic to the northeast, but NOW is common. The town was Lyme Connecticutt, where the kids were diagnosed with the disease.

The patent details how the bugdorfi spirochete was turned into a pleomorphic mycoplasma, and jacked up with pathologic dna.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 09:11 AM
I'm glad they had a medical research portion on this as well that helped to understand the conflict behind it all.
Many of the stars have gone through this secretly. Be interesting to see if they come forward as well and tell their story now that this has aired.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20