Community > Posts By > teasel

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 12:06 AM
Welcome Daniel Phillip Henney American actor and model forever.
Enjoy yourself in this humble abode.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 06:59 PM
Welcome Rauf from Al Khobar! Nice to see your pic again. Best wishes!

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:47 PM
The beast does not worry about lightning strikes:smile:

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 05:39 PM
Another Simpleton trying to find a reason to wake up in the morning.
Provoke, Invoke...as the carpenter builds on sand.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:29 PM
Welcome 2014 yr. old woman.
If I were that old nothing would work.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:48 PM
We all risk deception, being hurt again, judged by outer appearances or used by them.
Welcome to Mingle 2. There are many good people in the forum's where most have made friendships and some have met who they were seeking in a relationship.
You are armed with the delete and block button at your fingertips should you need them.:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 12:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JUKy--nNFg

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:42 PM
Edited by teasel on Sat 05/16/15 11:43 PM

I just find it rude to just stop talking to someone especially if that person wanted to chat with you in the first place.

Have they been on??? I know at times it says I am logged in and I am not. If I log in with my phone it just continues to stay logged in and I m long gone.
Also a person in the real world may hello and spend a couple of minutes chatting then decide to move on. Yes we normally say excuse me or what ever.

I'm not a boring person and didn't say anything that would have offended them at all. I don't get it. what

Again this is subjective, what one person finds acceptable another is going to be offended.. What one person finds interesting another is going to find boring.

I know what I am going to say is not well received by some and others will agree.
I have some basic rules for my internet behavior, I treat each and every person as I would if I was standing there face to face. I do answer and I do respond to emails the same as I would respond to someone smiling and saying something in person.

I have no problem in the real world to politely telling someone that I am in a relationship and open to friendships nothing more. The same as I do here.

When I was single I had no problems letting someone know if I was interested or not.

Now that doesn't mean I am going to go into a lengthy diatribe of the whys I am not interested. I just say thank you and wish them well..

What I have found in my many years of being in chat rooms, or on forums sites is somewhere people use it as a way to release their angst against the world and in doing that it gives them a license to be rude. Mostly way more than they are in public or anyways I hope so.

I often caution people new the internet to get a thicker skin if you don't have it then you won't last.
Laugh at others antics and enjoy the show..

OR there is something you are saying or doing that you might be aware of that is offensive, if this is happening more than once. Reread what you are writing and find the drop off time and decide if you are happy with your responses etc.. If so great if you find something not so great then change it.

Spot on Ms. Rains!

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:41 PM
Edited by teasel on Sat 05/16/15 11:44 PM

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 11:37 AM
Edited by teasel on Fri 05/15/15 11:55 AM
I use Revolution on my Wolf. You can also get it for cats as well.
It is drops that you put at the base of the neck.
It is used for WORMS and FLEAS.
I personally get 2 free with the purchase of a six month supply at my vet's office. I also get a free $20.00 Tick collar free with every purchase of Revolution.
You can also go on line and check prices-Amazon or 1-800-PetMeds
It has been cheaper for me in the long run and just a few seconds to apply.
Revolution is also used when pets cannot tolerate anything else.
Front line made all my pets sick so I switched with no further problems.

no photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:37 AM
Another Illuminati success.
They do have the upper hand in great entertainment!

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 10:28 PM
50 Love Quotes We Simply Adore (And You Will, Too)
Thank-you for sharing all 50 quotes from this site where anyone can copy and paste "their feelings".
http://www.yourtango.com/2013182354/love-quotes-inspirational-famous

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 11:00 PM
Lost a disk in my neck, two in the lower spine so I'm 5'7 nowfrown

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:30 PM

I like the one that says, "Andy walks with me. Andy talks with me." indifferent

surprised rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:26 PM
Edited by teasel on Fri 05/08/15 09:39 PM
I get it! Your writing your new movie and getting feed back for the mesmerizing story linebigsmile simply Maavalous.
Oh you started another post on the same plot.....drinker

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 07:57 AM

Why do foreigners avoid chatting with Nigerians?

The heroe in me shows I am real!
Profession: Trader

Your statement to get attention is not accurate as I crook my neck to view your picture.:tongue:

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 07:42 PM

I'd also like to add is I have changed my lifestyle to a healthy lifestyle as I'm making my kale, avocado, bee pollen and raspberry smoothie to take to the Y with me to workout.... A first for me but there are many in my new path.... Stay Strong... Keep that smile... You earned it.flowers

bigsmile YES!

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 09:18 PM
Edited by teasel on Wed 05/06/15 09:41 PM
Mesick's best, Antigo's best.
Your just the bestest:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 02:26 PM
4:25 pm. and another Tornado watch

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 02:23 PM
Looks like High times