Community > Posts By > teasel

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 12:07 AM

Enlightenment by Van Morrison.
Whats the sound of one hand clapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRBvDz6YgU

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:45 PM
For you being in good health, you would notice your energy level improving, cravings lifted, more clarity in mind and better sleep 3-4 weeks.
It took me about 2 months before the fatigue I was fighting improved, as well as Brain fog (from toxins). Because of the Mercury at one point for a year I was drinking raw goat's milk and could eat only raw almonds,raw pumpkins seeds, Kombu.
I feel the exact opposite occurs. People who are healthier notice improvement quicker and chronic conditions takes much longer and more diligence.
For years I got rid of all grains, sugar, white flour, dairy etc. I looked great but felt like I was 80 yrs. old.
I agree with CallMeMB in everything she shared.
I now have a juice extractor that I make fresh juices. You can use the pulp (Carrot, apple) to make desserts with raw honey etc. for once in awhile treats.
I use intraMAX by druckerlabs (Peach Mango Flavor)liquid that has everything in one bottle that you would ever need and more for dietary supplement and is AMAZING! It is pricey but well worth it.
Plenty of vegetables, fresh filtered water, herbs, select meats, fish free of hormones, antibiotics etc.
Above all I learned Vitamin D3 level (you would have to ask for this test) is extremely important for preventing any major autoimmune/chronic illness.
Some doctors are just now admitting to the correlation between Cancer/ All autoimmune disorders and low Vitamin D3 levels.
Going the route of natural, fresh, in everything from what you put on your body to what you put in your body is not hard. You will find as you get away from chemicals, synthetics, sugar etc. how you ever could tolerate them in the first place.
It is the ultimate in pampering yourself and peace of mind that you are taking the best care of yourself to your ability and it doesn't have to be more expensive especially compared to a Doctor or Hospital bill.
Just recently a friend came over with two gallons of RAW MILK. I looked horrified as I NEVER drink milk, it makes me sick and a mucous head. Everything I ever heard of milk gave me a headache.
Long story short, I am drinking a glass a day with NO symptoms but increased energy, allergies are not as severe (environmental) and actually reach REM sleep as I have averaged 3-4 hours of broken sleep at night all my life.
I looked up some sites on Raw milk after 2 weeks of drinking it and sure enough everything I had experienced so far was on the pages.
http://www.realmilk.com/safety/fresh-unprocessed-raw-whole-milk/
http://draxe.com/raw-milk-benefits/:smile:

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:25 PM
Yes I have found it very helpful for the last 15 yrs. It described my type exactly the way I had already had to adapt yrs. before due to Severe Food/Chemical Intolerances, Mercury poisoning, Cancer to name a few.
B-, I still eat chicken as I cook mostly stir-fry's and eat little beef.
I attribute the Knowledge in that diet as well as essential oils and organic supplements as literally a life saver.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 08:45 PM
Same topic repeated. Most of the last one was deleted including pictures.indifferent

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:00 AM
Edited by teasel on Sat 04/11/15 09:00 AM
Might be the poking: P part.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 09:06 PM
Praying for a rush order of complete healing and recovery.:wink:

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:14 PM
To me the one on the bed looks a little too forward and suggestive.
The other two, you are very handsome and looking confident!
Your profile is very nice! You should do well and better if you enter the forums and engage in some topics that may interest you or make one of your own.
Best wishes!

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:08 PM
There are two couples that I am aware of. Maybe more.
Hopefully they will share with you!

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:57 PM
Sending a WELCOME to Australia, Nigeria!!!!!!!!
Join the forums so people will really know you~

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:48 PM
Tangerang, Bali, Jakarta, Bandar Lumpung...
Thank-You for your personals and advice!:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:30 PM
Edited by teasel on Tue 04/07/15 07:27 PM

830?.. that's way too much to remember.. I haven't even mastered the 10 commandments yet

bigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:41 PM
it…
else�
Kansas has changed its language overnight.
welcome.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:53 AM
Thank-you for your personal on sexy Karachi girls:smile:

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 08:00 PM
"Single MLF", love them cute stoners :purple_heart:....
You are married...
What exactly are you seeking if you state seductive outgoing and crazy and jealous type? :purple_heart:

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:19 PM
There is always someone with no face, Religion-no answer that brings attention to themselves to distract the very essence of reverence for our Lord.
We should all be praising him every moment of every day, not arguing over Kibble & Bits.

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 04:11 PM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/05/15 04:14 PM
If he is on this site, don't you think he'll read this?
I agree. Does he fit into all your expectations?

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:24 AM
Happy Resurrection Sunday!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 10:59 PM
Most are widowed as well as the Engineers.

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 10:53 PM
WELCOME!
Please consider filling out your profile.
With no photo, interests or a summary of yourself, it may be a slow response from the ladies.:smile:

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 06:55 PM
How may we know you better?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20