Community > Posts By > Lantz

Lantz's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:47 PM
Okay now I am a huge horror movie buff and have acted in a few C and D class flicks myself and we follow George a Romero's versions of the zombies.

Now, I am not going to preach to the choir because the lot of ya know more together than I do alone and I may be dull but I am not daft. So anywho...

In the beginning (1930 or so) in the days of black and white Zombies were slaves brought back from the dead to do their masters bidding, they had no free will of their own. Then came a movie in the late 1980's or early 1990's [I couldn't tell you the name of it, but it has the guy who was LONESTAR in SPACE BALLS] and that revolutionized the reason that zombies were created...

[Now please feel free to correct me on this stuff, but please be nice about it]

Then came the master Mr. Romero who's new vision of the zombie's made the base for the modern era of zombies. And you have to like the new kind of zombies because they are created by him. In the old days they were terrifying because they were just so many of them. But now they are even more scary because they are able to be more agile and organize. That would freak me out... They are essentially An army of Michael Meyers's... They are now unstoppable.

Now, I have a respect for the old staples and classics but I feel that with the way movies are going now a days fast zombies are the way to go... as long as they don't start to talk, than they will just be regular bad guys and no one likes them...

Well i am going to go and pad my butt because I think I might get reemed up in the place no one has, or will, go for this post... Please when you are ripping me a new one about what I have just said... Be gentel.

Lantz

Lantz's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:30 PM
Truly a great movie in the sci-fi genera... It is one of the movies that got me into film and acting. Because i wanted to be like Kurt Russell

Lantz's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:19 PM
Which would you rather be killed by:

*Too many Cappuccinos

*To many cups of coffee

*Chocolate

*Crappy Polly Shore movies

*Too many sodas

[You'll notice almost all of these have a related chemical to them, minus the Polly Shore movies, and that is caffeine. The word is that if you drink 60 cups of regular coffee you will die of a heart attack. And if you were being tortured and you were able to pick the way you would go, your poison as it were which would it be?]

Lantz's photo
Thu 11/08/07 10:08 PM
Hell Raiser is good and all but to me the greatest movie of all time has to be the "Evil Dead" Trilogy. To me those movies are the holy grail and that is what I try and mimic when i am writing a script or on a shoot... Ash is the coolest Character...

A close second would be... Deathproof by Terintino [Newer one but a good one]

Lantz

Lantz's photo
Thu 11/08/07 10:02 PM
As some of you know I am a great big horror movie buff, I watch FEARNET on Comcast all the time. I think a romantic movie is a movie where there is time to get a little romantic arm around the girl I have with me and then WHAM!!! there is a psycho on the screen killing everyone... Works everytime [LOL]...

Anywho if anyone is interested, I wanted to put it out there that HORRORFEST 2007 has come and is showing in a week or so. Unfortunately I am going to miss the fest this year because of a shoot I am involved in. But for anyone who is going I need to tell you that I am jealous.

For those of you that don't know what the heck I am talking about, I will explain. Horrorfest shows the best in horror movies for one weekend they call them "Movies To Die For" and they show 8 of them. Some of these films are actually banned in the US and you have to sign a waiver to watch them. These films are pure gold...

Well I just wanted to pass along the news and tell anyone who is going to tell me all on the gory details when they get out, if they get out alive...

Happy Haunting;
Lantz

Lantz's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:59 AM
I decided to do something different today and so I thought why not share a hobby of mine with you all. This is one the cards that I am most familiar with... Enjoy...
==============================================================================================

Death

The image of Death charging across a field on his spectral steed would strike fear into the heart of almost any man. The appearance of the Death card has a similar effect on most people, though it really should not. Whether you like it or not, Death is one of the most powerful cards in the Tarot. Humans naturally fear the unknown, and so Death is our greatest fear since it is the greatest unknown. The majority of us are unaware that our mind and spirit die all the time, constantly shedding old beliefs and acquiring new ones. It has been said many times by many readers: the Death card is not a card of death - it is a card of transformation.

In the Tarot, as in reality, Death is nothing more than a transition to the next level of life. Whether you believe that a soul goes to heaven or back to Earth to be reincarnated, the fact remains that the soul lives on. The candle is extinguished, but only because the day has come. The river shown on many versions of the Death card is a symbol, showing that life will go on, no matter what disastrous things happen. The river water will reach the sea, rise into the clouds, then rain onto the land to flow into the river again. Nothing is destroyed, because nothing can be destroyed - there can be only transformation.

The only real reason the transformation shown by Death is so catastrophic is because it is being held back, fought against by those too afraid to realize that change is beneficial. Every change happens for a reason, and Death is a force like Justice in that it is absolutely fair. It does not discriminate against one group and spare another - everyone is equal in the eyes of Death. So if big changes are happening in your life it is certainly plausible that you are the reason for them. There's no point fighting death, it only makes things worse. Like the Hanged Man, accept that change happens and let it do what it must.

Take a look at the Rider-Waite version of the Death card, and note the bishop on the right side of the image. He is actually welcoming Death, because he knows of the great spiritual transformation it brings. Almost all versions of the Death card show a symbol of resurrection or re-birth. This could be the rising sun, an egg, or a sapling sprouting from the body of a dead man. All these symbols show that to progress in life, our old form must die, just as a snake sheds its old skin to reveal a shiny new one. This is the message of the card: Death must be conquered by the regeneration of the soul, and he who knows this shall live forever.

When the Death card appears, big changes are heading your way. Usually this change refers to something in your lifestyle; an old attitude or perspective is no longer useful and you have to let go of it. While the Hanged Man was a card of voluntary sacrifice, the Death card is a forced sacrifice - but that does not mean that it is not for your own good. Sometimes you cannot see how your attitudes are hurting you, and when that is true, the Death card is your wake-up call. Death is not simply destruction; it is destruction followed by renewal. Even though one door may have closed, another is opening. Will you have the courage to step through?

If so, before you go forward, take a moment to look back. Is there anything that you are carrying with you that is no longer necessary? Let it go now, before you proceed. Are your old attitudes holding you back, or are high expectations constantly disappointing you? Cast them off, or let Death's watery energy wash them away from you. Open yourself and let it strip away all that you no longer need - fear, revenge, intolerance. Flowers cannot bloom if the land is full of weeds which choke the ground, and likewise, your spiritual enlightenment will be held back by doubt and fear. Let them go now or risk having them painfully ripped away when Death inevitably returns.

Lantz's photo
Fri 10/26/07 10:29 PM
So I was on the train home the other night when I noticed this guy, totally off his rocker, probably on drugs or sloshed out of his mind. This guy was pacing the aisle and playing with his pants. Now I didn't think about it at the time but a little later there was a commotion behind me, this guy had been looking at this girl who was sleeping or dozed off and was getting ready to pounce.

This drunk guy whips his **** out and literally **** slaps this hot young lady across the face. I don't think that he was ever caught but I am pretty sure the cameras on the trains here in Colorado have his picture in their security offices everywhere, at least I hope.

And that brings me to this thread, what are some stories you all have... That is my one stupid guy story, I figured that I had to start in off with a bang!!!

Lantz's photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:30 PM
Hey hey hey;

Come on now am I the only one holding up a glimmer of hope for the underdogs [even though they are going to most likely get pounded]? I mean ya have to at least applaud them for getting this far right???

Lantz's photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:26 PM
Ok,

So I am a native Colorado-ian and i have been a fan of the Rockies for a long time. While I don't watch a lot of sports I do like to know a lot about what is going on in my town. I was really excited about going to the world series for the first time.

However, after tonights little show I don't know that I am really happy to be there. Yes, it is our first time in the series since our conception and all and I figured we would have a hiccup or two to begin with. But the performance that we have shown tonight is worse than anything that we have ever shown before.

I hope that all of the rockies get laid tonight and have a good time so that when they go against Boston tomorrow they will be ready and more relaxed because i really don't want to have to deal with the Boston Bastards here in Denver.

Sincerely;

A

Lantz's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:42 PM
I'll Start:

Mood: horny
Date: 10/23/2007 18:24:14
Music: None

I am a half Japanese half American guy who loves to get down and dirty. I love the fairer of the sexes and love to do whatever i need to to get my libido satisfied.

One thing that really gets me going is the bark haired, olive skinned beauties that come from Asian countries. I love the Asian Ladies, and it is just right for me to be attracted by them because my lineage.

I think that one of the sexiest ladies on the face of the world is Lilly Thai. But that isn't saying that I don't like the pale skinned girls, but the Asians just have that special appeal. The Latino girls also have that great little sex appeal that I love.

Keep those sexy girls coming China, Japan, Korea, etc, etc...

smokin

Lantz's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:42 PM
What kind of women/ man do you go for? This can be anything pertaining to personality, preferences, race etc...

Lantz's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:51 PM
Finally broke down and got a profile and wanted to tell everyone about it... So...

myspace.com/hadajisama

Stop by and Say HI....

C U L8R

Lantz

Lantz's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:22 PM
Hey at least you people have friends on your lists... I have been gone so long that my settings were deleted and I have to start over from the beginning...

So...

What are you doin later???

smokin

Lantz's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:20 PM
Super healing abilities Like Wolverine or the Cheerleader from heroes!

Lantz's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:17 PM
Hi guy's been a while:

Anywho - you are so right about the shy people and them being able to go on the the net and have a life that would not be possible.

However, to all of the people who are shy [ like myself ] all you need is a little guidence and confidence.

I have been reading from a book called the "GAME" and it has given me the tools necessary to go up to girls and talk to them w/o crapping myself.

The Author is a guy named Mystery and you can look him up on google. He was actually on VH1 on "The Pick Up Artist" or something like that.

While he may seem like a sleaze he actually is very smart. Look into it boys and girls!

-Lantz Out!

Lantz's photo
Sat 06/16/07 06:08 PM
I have never been stalked, however I have been known to lust from a far
before...

Ohh my gosh, that sounds so creepy without being able to really use my
voice to inflect my opinion on it...

No, I wasn't a peeping tom either...

I would just watch my crush go by and think about how it would be if we
were together because I never had the confidence to talk to her...

There, I think I sound less creepy now, I hope...
:smile:

Lantz's photo
Sat 06/16/07 06:01 PM
So I posted this on another thread, but I wanted to tell everyone
about it because it concerns everyone...

===================================================================

You know I thought that there was not such a thing as too much
masturbation. However, I have been enlightened to a study that has made
me stop doing it as much...

You know how they used to say that if you masturbated you would go
blind, get hair on your palms or your penis would fall off? Well those
old wives tales might not be true but there is a consequence that comes
with shining your silver bullet too much.

According to a study from some college that I can't remember the
name of. An excess of masturbation from a young man or woman, while very
stimulating, can lead to many psychological conditions. The study says
that if a person masturbates too munch it can lead to depression and
E.D.

However, another study from Cambridge (I think) says that releasing
the one eyed monster (not sure how many times a month) can help prevent
prostate cancer. So it is a quagmire as to how much is too much, it is
just up to you to find that happy medium ground...

Rock with your **** out;
Lantz

(Sorry if I offend anyone with this thread... Deal with it)

Lantz's photo
Sat 06/16/07 05:43 PM
Funny, very funny...

Lantz's photo
Sat 06/16/07 05:40 PM
Shows:

Mythbusters
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs
Samurai Champloo (Japanese Version)
Scrubs

Movies:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Lady in the Water
Evil Dead (Trilogy)
Troy

Lantz's photo
Sat 06/09/07 10:25 PM
Oh come on Josehon!!!

We can just tell everyone that we are really good friends!!!

laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11