Community > Posts By > TaichiTony

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:24 PM

its no biggy chris,, people can be easily offended and people in cyber worlds can get a bit defensive and judgmental

I think people just need to present themselves truthfully.

Maybe they are too 'shy' to know how to start the conversation so that a 'hi' is the safest intro for them.

There are women attracted to shy who will respond.

There are also those only looking for hook ups, who may start out asking sexual questions,, and there may be women into it that respond as well

I think the trick is that there are no shortcuts. There are many ways to get lots of responses,, but the best way to get truly compatible responses is by displaying whatever is natural to you.

nice reply that was practical and reasonable not to mention on point. you're in the minority though i wish we could clone women like you. ijs

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:21 PM

ya ok lemme just put in my two cent's worth on this one

first of all

what kind of women you messaging?
someone that could be your daughter's age
if you had one?

well guess what..not every young woman wants to talk to a man that is your age and in fact, might find you kind of creepy

there are sites that do cater specifically to finding a young woman from a foreign country to bring to the states

you may have better luck on one of those

aren't you a hoot you assumed quite alot even though you asked questions that he didn't answer. yes, negative assumptions rule women far too often these days. all that do it i hope stay lonely since you can't be more practical or realistic. ijs

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:19 PM

This advice is apropos for women who offer the same lack of style, information and substance.....

you're exactly on point only women often are worse. when a man tells them how they carry it is not cool they don't like it thinking their immature ways are good to go. fyi they are not. so many women have a double standard to the point where they are acting like jack *** men and feel a good man should sweep them off their feet or kiss their ***** even though they are strangers.
to make it worse women over 40/50 are acting like this. no excuse for it and i have fired them frankly. somehow they never saw it coming even though i made an attempt to be open and honest about basic relationship snafus. ijs

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:11 PM

.. Sweet, hot, kinky and willing to do literally anything I wished..
I know you're out there.
No, she's not.
The only thing you seemed focused on was the sex.
Not an attractive come-on for ladies that age.
craigslist might be up your alley.

u chose to focus on the sex part and not the rest of what he said. so maybe you are much like you accused him of being in your own way. ijs
it's amazing how we don't look at what we say and how it comes across. ijs

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:07 PM
it's not true of many but it seems that is what you have observed.
put that brush away brother cause it's only some of them.

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:05 PM
i only go there once she's pretty comfortable with me and she makes it clear we are adults and can say what we want candidly. otherwise i might say well, i'll tell you later once we know each other better.

TaichiTony's photo
Sun 10/15/17 08:43 PM
your eyes do not gaze upon me, yet i know wherever you are you can see me and I you. Our moment of connection lasts and satiates our needs and desires for that special person we have longed for in our hearts.

we will meet when our time comes and it is in our future most assuredly.
For now we we are separate but only in a physical sense.
Our hearts and spirits already recognize each other.
namaste my love until we meet !

Taiji Dragon of balto.,Md.
11:40 pm
oct. 15, 2017

TaichiTony's photo
Fri 12/04/15 07:00 PM
good for you. sorry i have not been back to check this thread. still you are on the right path. the key is not to skip any days. internal exercises like that depend on daily practice for beginners, then it's just a matter of how much we need to do based on our health or martial goals.

the martial art this comes from is i chuan, google it and more info at that teachers website who has the video on you tube. it goes into a ton more detail then what's on the video's. but the video's will lay you a solid foundation, and for most that will be all they need frankly. imho

hang in there no matter what. when the shaking starts it will go away in time, it's completely normal too. by now though i think you know this if ytou have been persistent.

TaichiTony's photo
Fri 12/04/15 06:55 PM
that's because you're not paying enoufgh attention. if you want to get it, you have to do it. them you'll get it mighty damn fast imho. i dare you do it daily for 6 mths then tell me how it's not exercise. granted it's one of the most unusual concepts known to mankind so far as exercise goes, but it works plain and simple.

TaichiTony's photo
Mon 02/02/15 10:00 AM
Edited by TaichiTony on Mon 02/02/15 10:03 AM

Hmmmm......actually I am not looking for love!
Just waiting for love to bump into me!laugh laugh laugh

Hmm you are living/practicing wuwei theory i see. that's cool

i have gotten to the point of living/knowing the above chinese saying
all too well. I'll be glad when that no longer matters & i am with my honey bunny finally.

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:13 AM
you can agree with whatever you choose. yet, as smart as you are lol. you still missed the point, even though most of what you said is totally true.

just not the critical part where you can't wrap you're mind around the point i made which is true across the board literally for more people than not. the proof is already a matter of record and that was so before i ever came on the seen many moons ago.

the ironic/funny part is i can explain it all easily with taji philosophy!

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/08/15 08:05 PM

Hey guys, I am actually new here, I really don't wanna fall into those wrong hands, so I would welcome some more hint about them....thanks friends

Haha! Omg! There's one right here trying to find out how we figured them out asking for more tips on what NOT to say! Dead give away! Look at the English

Perfect example!!!

lol, u r correct. i make up words and stuff, but no one has thought i was a scammer yet, on this site or the others.

i'll right stuff like ur = your;or other little quirky ways to write the same thing differently. i'm also a caps bandit, or should i say a caps Ninja is following me. when i don't use spell check my stuff can look horrible, i admit.

still my honesty & sincerity seems to be accepted by perfect strangers as the norm; and rightly so i must say. :)

Scammers are easy to avoid or figure out if you have common sense, and aren't gullible. yET, WE HAVE A WHOLE WORD FULL OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE, especially in the U.S.A. lol. and everyone including americans seems to know it. the government knows it, politicians know it, banks & other financial institutions know it too.

when sheep & bees are created; you will naturally have a large majority of them suffer from dumb arse syndrome !

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 04:15 PM

I can see your changing form in my dreams.
I can smell your scent that draws me to you.
I can hear you laugh 8 giggle in that delightful way you do.
I can feel the warmth of your love as soon as you enter into my space.
I can not get enough of your great cooking.
I can not believe that you are so cool as to love animals and nature like i
do; and not get bent out of shape dealing with our own furry family.
I can feel comfort, pleasure, safe, loved, and essential in your presence

Where are you mi amor ?

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 01:22 PM

So I live out bush. Just curious why I have to drive to meet people (with no luck yet). Seems the city people wont leave home. I don't mind a drive but why should the bush people have to do all the driving.
Ok so I am new to this scene and over 50 and think maybe I'm missing something. Thanks all and have a good one. :smile:

you don't have to do that you choose to do that. it's as simple as letting it be known that a two way street is for relationships and a one way street is for those you don't choose to deal with. if it's all about them and no reciprocal behaviour it's only because you put up with it. nuff said

stop asking questions you can figure out on your own. u have a brain for a reason. ;)

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 01:16 PM

Can someone please explain to me, what exactly 420 friendly means!

it means you indulge in marijuana in one form or another. that is all.

Dell, i have to say that asking strangers to discuss what they do with you if it's not legal is either seriously naive, or you're a ****ing LEO = LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER THAT IS BORED AND FISHING FOR SOMEONE TO LOCK UP.

Afterall you don't have a picture of yourself showing up. not that you could not fake a picture. i like to play devils advocate to keep people thinking safely. also to keep them out of the pokey.

i never trust anyone online who asks questions like that. my first thought is, why the heck do you want/need to know what you're asking ?

TaichiTony's photo
Thu 01/01/15 01:08 PM

I like Tai Chi, but my teacher stopped teaching 2 years ago tears
I live in a remote area, so not like you can find another teacher without driving 60-70 kilometers. I found one, but as his students were mostly older people, it was mostly Qi Gong, not the martial arts bit, which is what I like.
I used to do Tae Kwondo, but can't physically do that anymore, Tai Chi however is possible, so I was ecstatic to find a martial arts form I could still do!
Heart broken when my teacher stopped ... He was brilliant!
Each time I went to the other one, who taught Qi GOng, I found myself crying in the car on the way home. Every week so disappointed, cos it wasn't Tai Chi. After 3 weeks I decided to quit.
I sometimes do Tai Chi at home, but it ain't the same as having a good teacher.

Hi there,
ok, first i would tell you that if you really want to be healthy & martial prowess do the above. i already explained why. i will add that doing it lays a better foundation for any movement practice that you do regardless of what it is or why you do it.

next i have to ask you how long you studied with this wonderful teacher. also what barometer did you use to ***** his kung fu/skill ?
the biggest thing I'm wondering is this. If you're teacher was very good, and you were a good student why is it that you have not continued to practice what you were already taught.

A teacher is only there as an combination of presenter of a body of knowledge via example, help to include correction and a guide to keep you on track.

A teacher job isn't to baby sit their students you dig. the whole point of getting a teacher is so that you can eventually do what is taught by yourself.

who was your teacher, and what was/is your lineage ? what style of taijiquan did they teach you exactly; was it a long or short form ?

All of my teachers in our association always said what Dr.Chang said.
" the form is the teacher" . This i have found out to be so very true, yet those who stop, and don't persist never find this out.

there are so many ways to work on your skills with the same form. it's all a matter of what you choose to emphasize or train for on that occasion. for example you might wish to enhance the following.

1. circularity = so that your movements become more rounded and less linear

2. softness = so that you play/train to have less unnecessary tension in your body & (also the mind)

3. the 3 external harmonies = so that your body coordination can improve
a. the shoulders and hips match
b. the elbows and knees match
c. the hands and feet match

4. form details = making sure that the shape you project is proper; off by an inch is off by a thousand miles is the chinese saying:)

5. feeling = so that you pay attention to what your body is doing and more important what it is telling you.

6. frame = the height at which you practice the form. there are 3 frames low,med., and high. a lower frame means you can usually advance your kung fu faster. Yet, is far more physically demanding then a high frame form where the knees are not bent so much

these are just 6 different ways to emphasize various aspects of taijiquan using the same form. there are more though lol.

a good teacher will get you to play your form in various ways if that is there style of teaching. an equally good teacher may not teach the same thing or the same way. teaching taijiquan is a very subjective issue as everyone teachers differently. some will teach everyone the same; cookie cutter style. others will teach folks differently based on how they are as individuals. prescription style is what i call it. this is my method of teaching & alway has been. Yet, all of my students get/got the same basics.

TaichiTony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 06:55 PM
Edited by TaichiTony on Tue 12/30/14 06:59 PM
Beauty is her Name + dru hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE-8sl9-pwE

of course my new lady and i will make love to this classic. i used to be able to hold that note in my younger days with one breath lol. can't do that anymore though. lol too pitchy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiI42aZ5F40

TaichiTony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 06:46 PM

Still believe you can't go wrong with Boxing training and playing football ( soccer ) Kept me fit for years anyway! :smile:

it's not about normal exercise that's the whole point. all standard exercises are limited in how and what they affect dealing with the body.

most all external exercises usually have a con that goes along with the pros.
Not to mention the fact that many people simply can't do them for a multitude of reasons.

even if you do exercises with minimal negative side affects the body will still benefit much more from adding an internal exercise that works on the body in ways that typical external exercises simply can't do.

there's one common exercise that is both an internal and external exercise at the same time that doesn't have any negative side effects. that is swimming, as long as you're a regular swimmer.

it's like how people didn't think much about acupuncture and it's real effectiveness. yet internal exercises are inline with oriental medical theory and practice to include acupuncture.

yoga is a good example too, yet just like taijiquan & qigong the art is loaded with charlatans and fakes.

Daude i can guarantee that if you add this to your exercise regime. after a year you'll be glad you did. this exercise will lay a buffer of sorts that your boxing/soccer simply cannot do. this is a biological fact even if you're not familiar with it yet. your body will not lie to you & will love you for it. maybe make you a better over too .:) peace

TaichiTony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:47 PM
i guess my handle here gives folks a clue lol. yes, a non-religious taoist.
saved me from the lies & bs in religion, especially christianity which i left behind me.

i guess it was a pretty natural progression once i really started to pay attention to myself in a better way. learning & teaching taijiquan has helped me in a ton of ways too of course.

TaichiTony's photo
Tue 12/30/14 07:43 AM
hey folk,
i wanted to know from users of ED pills just how you like them. i have never used a pill before, but i have some just in case lol.

for those who have tried more than 1 pill type can you tell me the pros and cons of each as you felt it. how did your partner say there experience was.

has anyone had any negative side effect taking those pills ?

thx.

Previous 1 3