Community > Posts By > CrazyCowboy88

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:54 PM
I've got the cowboy hat, you wanna save some horses?

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:00 AM
im not gonna lie. i'd do it...keep my boys on ice. then pay to have it all put back to normal and keep all that extra cash

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:59 PM

laugh
crazy assed Irish

everybody's Irish on st. Patty's day!

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:56 PM
I'm here too!

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:54 PM
roast
drool

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:26 PM
i loved the plastic displays they had in the window. it made me feel more confident in my choice

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:14 PM
oh yeah if you know what your getting real Chinese/Japanese is a-freakin-mazing but you have any doubt...DONT GET IT.

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:10 PM

I havent had anything to eat all day, the most I've had all week is 3 slices of pizza and 2 breadstix, and that was BAD. I've been drinking a lot of water, so I'm crossing my fingers.

you know when starve yourself like that your body goes into survival mode and whatever you eat goes straight into fat reserves and your body starts eating away at your muscle first. the best way to lose weight is to eat alot and healthy not pizza and breadsticks

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:02 PM
i went to japan and pretty much anything you order is a gamble...pastries and cakes look great but taste like cardboard...and i got something that looked like it had chocolate filling...turned out it was bean something....not a fun suprise

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:45 PM
the worst is when you can tell a girl is acting dumber then she is...or atleast you hope shes acting. but i've ran into girls who seem to throw they're intelligence in your face...just as un attractive. its best just to be REAL theres no point in luring some guy in with a false persona.

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:34 PM
im tellin ya good food is the way in

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:45 PM
dope

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:15 AM
my a$$ is runnin from that eye

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:07 AM
they like to ignore the word theory...or say it really fast and pretend its not there.....i dont see how it's easier to believe that our existence is scientifically impossible then it is to believe in a higher power of any sort

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:00 AM
Edited by CrazyCowboy88 on Mon 03/02/09 01:02 AM

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:49 AM
hey i still have fun with all my friends. i just dont drink anymore because i learned enough to take the fun out of binge drinking

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:45 AM

book of home remedies says eat a lot of bread it will soak the alcahol up

that only works if you JUST drank. usually if when your taking care of somebody who is puking and you give them bread its to give them something to puke up....last thing any one wants to do is dry heave. thats when you blow vessels or puke up blood

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:33 AM

There are a number of factors that play a part in whether or not you will get a hangover after a night of drinking. Many of the causes are obvious and most of us know what our own limitations are. It goes without saying that the one true way to avoid a hangover is to avoid or severely limit the amount alcohol you consume.
The ethanol contained in alcoholic beverages has a dehydrating effect which causes headaches, dry mouth and tiredness. This effect can be lessened by drinking plenty of water before and throughout your night of drinking.
Your liver breaks ethanol down with the aid of enzymes produced by liver cells. These chemical reactions do many things including impairing the liver’s ability to supply glucose to tissues, in particular to the brain. Glucose is responsible for the brain’s energy and the lack thereof results in fatigue, weakness, moodiness and decreased attention.
Congeners are the by-products of the process of alcohol fermentation and exaggerate the symptoms of a hangover. The more congeners consumed, the worse a hangover is likely to be. Dark spirits such as brandy, whiskey and red wine contain more congeners than lighter spirits like vodka and white wine. Likewise cheaper spirits have had fewer of these impurities removed and are more likely to cause a hangover.
Some people believe the sugar in sweeter cocktails contribute to the severity of hangovers.
Smokers and even some non-smokers tend to smoke more when they are drinking and this can lead to nicotine poisoning which will also worsen hangovers.
Some people are genetically lucky when it comes to hangovers and rarely, if ever, suffer the effects.
Weight is a factor. The less one weighs the more that person will feel the effects and after effects of alcohol.
The older you are the more likely you are to have a severe hangover. This is usually not a factor because we tend to take it a little easier as we learn from the mistakes of the past. But you have been warned.
There is something to be said about psychosomatic effects. If you think you will get a hangover, you probably will get one. Look on the bright side and save yourself.
Finally, the more you drink or the more you guzzle in a short time span, the worse your hangover will be.

Nothing about bloodloss to the brain..

ya i learned that your brain, because of the sugar from your liver, only hits REM sleep for short bursts of time after a night of drinking thats why your so tired the next morning even if you get like eleven hours of sleep

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:28 AM

no no this is what you do.

get a blender, throw in 2 egg whites, an orange, a cup of strong black coffee, some peptobismol, and half a shot of whatever you were drinking

or drink a **** ton of water before you go to bed because you the reason your head hurts in the morning if from the alcohol dehydrating you and a breakfast full of carbs in the morning

alcohol gives you a hangover and hurts your head because it cuts bloodflow to your brain... which is why people get very pale faces when they drink heavily. the best thing you can do is drink a lot of water in the morning and exercise... although most people wont do this because they are so hung over.

so i got curious and google'd it.
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/may98/896646552.Me.r.html

that site explains in why more detail then i want to know on what causes a hang over

CrazyCowboy88's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:20 AM
how does it cut blood flow to your brain if it thins your blood and drunks have heated flush red faces most the time

Previous 1