TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:39 PM
Edited by TenTigers on Wed 02/18/09 03:40 PM

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:33 PM
"Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit."

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:19 PM

I have many many cool pictures...but none of them are classified as "awesome".......

Either/or will do.

I'll start.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 03:14 PM
Show me your cool and awesome pictures. Provided they are kosher for the forums. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

They can be of anything and from anywhere, just as long as they are cool and awesome.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:39 PM

smokin I was trained by Chuck Norrissmokin

So you can sit, fetch, roll over, and all those other neat tricks?laugh

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:25 PM

what would you do if you won that?

Tell everyone it wasn't me...shades

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:14 PM
I had to screw with the URL links, tried to shorten them, but these boards are somewhat akward. I'm glad they worked and you enjoyed them.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:07 PM
Edited by TenTigers on Wed 02/18/09 02:12 PM

but i wanna learn how to kick with the belt ON.

hee yaaaa
front snap kick

Well if you are looking to get your kicks, pun intended, then you might want to consider looking into Tae Kwon Do or Hapkido. Both are Korean forms. Tae Kwon Do is more for sport and Hapkido is more for self defence.

Tae Kwon Do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVoU4e5UTk&feature=PlayList&p=17831D8982C8D403&playnext=1&index=10 Not bad.

Hapkido
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmhKcFjbkg]Hapkido You'll LOVE this.

Wing Chun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM676yGD_5w]Wing Chun Shameless plug...

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:36 PM
Karate? No.

I practice Wing Chun Kung Fu.

oooo wow..i wanna wear the BELT!!!!smitten

Go buy one. I hear they even have designer brands that are quite fetching.

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:51 PM

No I don't. Despite one failed marriage I still believe in that institution. I think that with most other man-made institutions like politics and religion, that the problem is actually with people.

I mean the heart and soul of marriage is two people making a commitment to spend the rest of their lives together come hell or high-water. Yes I totally believe in that.

A piece of paper does not a commitment make. A commitment is an agreement between two people who love each other and want to live as "Man and wife" but living as such does not need a piece of paper for the state saying that they are such.

To marry you require a license. The definition of license is: Official or legal permission to do or own a specified thing. Which does marriage qualify as? Doing something or owning something?

We need the governments permission to love someone "til death do us part"?

I believe in commitment but I don't believe that it is necessary to marry to commit.

No, a piece of paper does not make a commitment. Then again neither do empty words. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

As for licenses, that must be a state thing. I got married in Alaska and I did not need a permit.

As I have stated, a "piece of paper" is not needed for a lifetime commitment. It is needed for power of attourney and other legal issues. Until we go to an anarchistic government paper trails will always be a neccessary evil.

It is my opinion that you do not need the government for a commited lifetime commitment -a marriage- but you DO need something in ink for the modern world we live in.

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:46 PM
May the Force be with you brother.

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:42 PM

I miss it. tears

then go get some!bigsmile

Right now I need a good job more than I need mary. These days Safeway does U.A.'s for grocery baggers for god's sake.

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:05 PM
I miss it. tears

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:58 PM

No I don't. Despite one failed marriage I still believe in that institution. I think that with most other man-made institutions like politics and religion, that the problem is actually with people.

I mean the heart and soul of marriage is two people making a commitment to spend the rest of their lives together come hell or high-water. Yes I totally believe in that.

Why do you need a contract to make a commitment to spend the rest of your life with someone?

I've never heard a satisfactory explanation for that.

You don't need a contract to spend the rest of your life with somebody.

But in a civilized social system you do need some degree of accountability. At least when it comes to things like power of attourney, insurance, etc...

I don't know where all this talk about marriage just being a tool the government uses to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. The only person who ever squeezed any cash out of me was my ex-wife.

TenTigers's photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:07 PM

TenTigers's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:50 PM
Edited by TenTigers on Sun 02/15/09 08:57 PM
Let's up the ante here...

What if you found a briefcase FILLED with hundred dollar bills? I'm talking like a quarter million dollars or more.

I'd like to say I would be noble, but with that much cash I would probably keep it.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 02/15/09 04:09 PM

No, I hear ya. I was just pointing out that this seems to be a vicious cycle. You can see the difference in quality guys, but some women will have a bad experience or six and generalise.

Its a sad, sad thing.

Uh huh. I actually had a similar thing happen to me recently and this thread proves to me that I wasn't being ridiculous in getting a little miffed about it. Although I said nothing, it did bother me.

It kills me how dense some guys can be. Although this guy sounds like a full-time jerk. The way motowndowntown described him I see an alpha-male jackoff who uses his size and his money to target women with low self-esteem.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:59 PM

Thank you for noticing that...SOME men just don't get it.

Well he "got it" and sadly will probably continue to "get it."

Its guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.

I agree, that's why I said SOME.

No, I hear ya. I was just pointing out that this seems to be a vicious cycle. You can see the difference in quality guys, but some women will have a bad experience or six and generalise.

Its a sad, sad thing.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:55 PM

Thank you for noticing that...SOME men just don't get it.

Well he "got it" and sadly will probably continue to "get it."

Its guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name.