Community > Posts By > TenTigers

TenTigers's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:56 PM
WARNING!!! Contains bad werdz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstb6yvIKNg

TenTigers's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:23 PM
Pistol-Grip-Pump in my lap at ALL times!!!!

I was raised in the hood called what the dif? what the..
The brothers in the hood be Chivalrous
So i rest defense on my ligaments
Pistol grip pump on my lap, riskin it
Full life living it, never giving it back
Too late for slipping, so slack...up
On my lap its on your lips so track shot
A steel **** more clip for pump but
All im saying there aint no question who the man is
In my civic or in this showbiz
I **** a fool, kill the fool
Come on what you say?
i think i can take care of all you mutha****az don't delay right away

Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times...
Fools be jackin' other fools, but they ain't be jackin mine!

Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times, right?
Cause tricks be out for your blind side
Never understood it, but remember i showed you
That in the nineties you gotta look over your shoulder, strap
Well that ain't nothin' but the intent of gettin high
And a cop giving you **** for just passing you by
If your ever in trouble or on the double best to call your pals
If you ain't got none, *****, I got a million styles!
Whose around me?
Are we getting along? we family, we better be
We got your back, we got your back kid
Just dont be pointing one of them guns, aiight man...

Rhymin' iz a sinch, sonava*****, I'm rich!
But that don't mean you can get me, cuz all my peoplez is pimps!
Playaz, hustlaz, pimpz, all been through the filter...
I hang wit' my doggz man, **** a gorilla
Iller, coddaba, hilla, bings...
Show me have a enough steam, to blow me up, run up, what up, shutup!
A trick get the buck-shotz
Your daughter get the luv, a lot, yer outtie, at the cemetary...
Man, she loves me, and not a single solitary, witness, to the party
And if you didn't know, should've asked somebody...
Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times!!!

Pistol grip pump
Pistol grip pump
Pistol grip pump
Yeah...
Pistol grip pump
Pistol grip pump
Pistol grip pump
Ay man, Ay...

TenTigers's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:30 PM
PARACHUTE PANTS!!!

TenTigers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:57 PM

****'s going to hit the fan pretty quick. We're quickly approaching a 1:1 GDP to debt ratio and eventually, he'll realize that taxing the rich and corporations that form the backbone of the middle-class workforce. They're not going to sacrifice their bottom line when they can just fire a few employees and make everyone else work harder.

I'm sorry, this is where I have to disagree with you and question your reasoning.

Rich people and corporations are NOT, I repeat NOT, the backbone of this country. They are the rapists of our country. To open saying Obama doesn't understand economics is laughable at best.

Economics is defined as a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.

Corporations and the "rich" have broken this system down at a fundamental level. You say they can't simply fire a few employees and make everybody else work harder but that is the trend anymore and government had nothing to do with it. Pay low, sell high, and pocket the difference has been the business model of choice lately and here is a news flash... It doesn't work.

"a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services." Notice how distribution and consumption are two of the three operative words? Big business has created a vicious cycle. You don't have people to distribute your products to for consumption if you STARVE them to death. Nobody wants to hire---hiring freezes are the new black---and nobody wants to pay decent. Then they blink in amazment when nobody buys their precious products. Then they freak out and assume it must be from external forces and stop investing in the economy. Now you have a bunch of greedy, paranoid, rich people stagnating the economy by sitting on their fat mountain of cash.

There ARE no get rich quick schemes. This is as true for corporations as it is for the common man. You cannot manipulate the system and NOT expect dire concequences.

This country was built by small businesses and the WORKING man. Not corportations and the rich.

This sort of approach has been tried and tried for ages. Blame the rich. The end? You will wind up like the soviets wound up.

It only "seems" new to you. It is not new.

Okay, give me a source for that logic. My argument stemmed from a basic understanding of American history. If world history "for ages" has disproven this then please enlighten me.

The people with all the money are SQUARELY responsable for the economy. How can you logically argue otherwise? I am at a loss here. Thats like blaming someone without a gun for the rate of gun-fatalities.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:54 PM

NoGames,

Obama wants to help the middle class.

You can not help anybody, by robbing somebody else.
If helping some class involves robbing other class, I don't want to touch that with a nine foot pole.

I am not a thief.

Hogwash.

Taxes arent theft. If they are then the middle class has been robbed from for far too long.

Robbing other classes... Hyperbole.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:49 PM

****'s going to hit the fan pretty quick. We're quickly approaching a 1:1 GDP to debt ratio and eventually, he'll realize that taxing the rich and corporations that form the backbone of the middle-class workforce. They're not going to sacrifice their bottom line when they can just fire a few employees and make everyone else work harder.

I'm sorry, this is where I have to disagree with you and question your reasoning.

Rich people and corporations are NOT, I repeat NOT, the backbone of this country. They are the rapists of our country. To open saying Obama doesn't understand economics is laughable at best.

Economics is defined as a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.

Corporations and the "rich" have broken this system down at a fundamental level. You say they can't simply fire a few employees and make everybody else work harder but that is the trend anymore and government had nothing to do with it. Pay low, sell high, and pocket the difference has been the business model of choice lately and here is a news flash... It doesn't work.

"a social science concerned chiefly with description and analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services." Notice how distribution and consumption are two of the three operative words? Big business has created a vicious cycle. You don't have people to distribute your products to for consumption if you STARVE them to death. Nobody wants to hire---hiring freezes are the new black---and nobody wants to pay decent. Then they blink in amazment when nobody buys their precious products. Then they freak out and assume it must be from external forces and stop investing in the economy. Now you have a bunch of greedy, paranoid, rich people stagnating the economy by sitting on their fat mountain of cash.

There ARE no get rich quick schemes. This is as true for corporations as it is for the common man. You cannot manipulate the system and NOT expect dire concequences.

This country was built by small businesses and the WORKING man. Not corportations and the rich.

TenTigers's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:21 PM
"Goddamn hippy liberal communists. Its this kinda stuff that ruins america, captializm, and makes baby jesus cry."

It kills me how many people sport this attitude.

God bless those who help others with compassion and sincerity.

TenTigers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:29 PM
You sir, fail.

Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Swiss.... Yum!!!

TenTigers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:24 PM
I could easily turn this question around...

Why is it when you treat a woman like schitt, she falls madly for you. But if you are a gentleman, you get rejected for the douche-bag?

TenTigers's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:10 PM
Another ranch lover here...

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:59 PM

EPIC WIN!!!

Found yet more funny...

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:44 PM
Can anyone tell me what is horribly wrong with this product?

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:37 PM
Okay, time for a fresh injection of funny...

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:13 PM

lol if you cant see why this is friggin hilarious.... im ashamed of you.

Haven't seen that one in a while. Classic lulz there.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:11 PM

come on, theres no one out that has given you props for that one...lololollolololol I guess its a guy joke, rick on.....

Gracias.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:10 PM

laugh laugh laugh yep

they make good tea bags though

For vampires maybe.

TenTigers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:05 PM
Edited by TenTigers on Wed 02/25/09 02:06 PM
You are walking down the street when you come across three tampons: Ultra, Mini, and Maxi. Which one says hi to you first?

None of them say hi. They are all stuck up b!+ches.

TenTigers's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:22 PM
While I think banks are scum, there is an easy fix to this...

Take the unemployment card to a credit union. Use $5 of the cash on your card to open an account. If you are going to be charged either way then phuck em'. Problem solved. You now have your own credit union account to make deposits and withdraws.

And the nice part is if you ever close your account you get your $5 back.

TenTigers's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:12 PM

What has been done has been done. What is important now is what will you do to fix it?

How will you fix it if you don't know what went wrong?

And not everything is about blame either. The topic asks about the good as well as the bad.

TenTigers's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:07 PM
Edited by TenTigers on Tue 02/24/09 07:11 PM

lol crazy. are you gonna catch the new street fighter movie?

I don't know. I'm still in rehab from the last live action Street Fighter movie. Raul Julia paid for that transgression with his life.

Seeing Vega in the trailer already makes me want to skin live puppies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8