Community > Posts By > a_shields

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:02 PM
The only time I know when it helped a great deal was with Newton. He was the definition of an extremist, and made it work (barely).

most people just end up hurting someone though when they try it.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:59 PM

for running this fine show on here?? are there any mods. i have been reading some of the topics and this is just great fun.

i said the same thing when i got here. it's just 3 guys in california. i have no idea how they pulled this off by themselves... but ya. thanks.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:57 PM

Anyone have rollover minutes I can borrow? LOL

Am I the only one who watches their cell phone minutes like a hawk?

i wasn't watching them, and they ran out. -1 mutual match when she tried to call.

t-mobile... i shall break you someday

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:55 PM

So many answers that I could have and would like to put in here but honestly, I'd have to say waking up...alive.

...As apposed to waking up, dead??

(Sorry, I had to tease (^_^) lol.)

haha scary movie is the best.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:51 PM
the attitude here seems like one of playful banter - light positive/negative feedback based on how you ask the question.

...and then there is me. the fact i used photo shop on my only pic should send you screaming away.

welcome! upload a pic so people can start hitting on you.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:48 PM

84.7% of men make this one mistake when on a dating site?

What could it be?

Attempting to apply statistics to something it can't be applied to.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:04 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

oh crap not in the face again. MAH BAD PLAYA DON'T HATE

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:01 AM

Does saving lives justify being a jerk to everyone? Or does that level of bitterness and misery cause more damage than the cures it produces?
If you are as good as House then save those lives. In reality NO. If someone talked to me that way about my loved ones especially my two daughters I would be in their face.rant

the thing is that he's making a choice to stay that way because it helps him think clearly. misery makes him smarter.

but is that intelligence gained worth it for humans as a group?

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:48 AM

Where do you draw the line? Throughout our entire lives, people have always told us to "just be yourself", but nobody's perfect - I think it's safe to say everybody has bad personality traits, ranging from minor flaws to major problems - and compromise is an integral part of a relationship. So that begs the question: Is there fault in changing a part of yourself for another person? I'm curious to see the responses.

there are 6 billion people on this planet.

one of them is just like you.

changing who you are for another person = long term misery.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:44 AM
Does saving lives justify being a jerk to everyone? Or does that level of bitterness and misery cause more damage than the cures it produces?

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:30 AM

since ive had a ratingwhat

mmmmm fishkisses

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:24 AM

Where would you go? And why?

the corporate boardroom of one of the software giants.

i want to see how they make choices that will hurt people, and if it bothers them at all.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:18 AM

Okay. Let's not jump on the OP. Those are common myths or generalizations about men. So why not take this time to refuke them.

ok: i exist.

the end.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:03 AM

Tell me if you agree with any of these
statements about Humans:

-Humans like a challenge. They like the chase.
If you're too "easy" or approachable, they'll get
bored or lose interest.

-Humans would secretly love to date and sleep
with different Humans the rest of their life rather
than just have to stay with one serious
committed relationship.

-Humans just want to have fun and "freedom"
and no responsibility.huh huh huh

I fixed it for you.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:56 AM

wouldn't know or care if someone was watching me shower. I get up, pee, and hit the shower first thing so my eyes are usually closed until I have to open them up

tbh i never understood the big deal with seeing naked people. who the hell cares? they're just naked.

pleasure comes from smell, taste, touch, and interaction (eyes, voice).

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:37 AM
Edited by a_shields on Fri 05/01/09 07:38 AM

...as you showered today? You did shower? Didn't you?

I was kinda in reverse - watching someone shower... THRU A TELESCOPIC LENSE!!! WOOOO!!!!

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:20 AM

Considering they are closest to the majority of the outbreak of this.
I think it should be their choice to wear one if they want.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/SwineFlu/story?id=7469798&page=1

the government should never be anonymous. we are humans. wearing masks only makes people more violent and afraid.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:14 AM

I believe one is always stronger than the other. It usually brings a little more in the one that is lacking.

i think both people should be somewhat capable of performing both roles. just like in sex - give, take, give, take... god i need a girlfriend. a;lsdkfj

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:12 AM

smile2In general, do people with strong personalities enjoy more fulfilling relationships with other strong personalities,or with those who have weaker personalities?smile2

if the personalities are strong/weak, there will be a giver and a taker - and thus misery.

god... if only i could find a girl as messed up and aggressive as i am. most i've known before got therapy and became boring. can't really fault them for wanting to be happy though. humans deserve to make that choice with no judgements.

a_shields's photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:54 AM

<-----loves em tall..the taller the better....

i'm guessing you have a fetish involving stilts.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14