YA GOT MILK?????????laugh laugh laugh laugh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/10/07 07:04 PM
that was NEAT Eagle.. thanks
flowerforyou
bigbay:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:53 PM
distance does NOT outweigh CLOSENESS nor does it Equal it.
example;
i built submarines and had to go on them when they were done..
my X huband was career navy man.. GONE 89% of the 25 YEARS we were married.. very rarely at HOME TOGETHER [ at same time ]
he retired we were CLOSE together..
we lived REALLY close.. [same house ] LMFAO
now we are divorced and live 2800 MILES apart..
so its NOT the distance that makes it work or not work. its the THING CALLED love and how much you want to be together and how long you want to be together.make sense???
bigbay:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:24 PM
THANK YOU ALEXIA for the compliment on my dog.. he was my best bud.. n friend to the end.. he was a GIANT SCHNAUZER to those of you who wrote and ask .. thanks :wink:
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:19 PM
GRIEVING.. you looked at MY PROFILE>> so it says.. if you did YOU SAW A PIC OF ME AND A YOUNG LADY [my granddaughter] so now what???noway noway noway noway
i had other pics of me some were FULL body shots... but was getting LUED... requests frm younger dudes... so I took them off..
so if i chat with someone and they want a full body shot and we both agree.. then hey............... no problem.. but sounds like youre just looking for instant romance [which yes it has many meanings ] so until i get to know ya.. no full sizes for YOU .......................
big baygrumble

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:52 AM
hey this Pic here is of my sweet dog that was KIllED in FEB while PROTECTING my property.. it says some things about me i LOVE animals ..[the FOUR legged kind..] and you know what... even with the dog s pic guys still write to me and ask me out after talking or chatting.. so PICS ARE NOT EVERYTHING>. flowerforyou flowerforyou
just a thought
:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:00 PM
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. treat us as you want to be treated..???? we came we tried to see.. we partied we left.. and still NO GRIVING pic.. ohhhhhhhhhh no maintaince dont it figure and I was feeling like a roll in the dirt........ get my fuzzy BODY dirty..........

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:54 PM
yah hey you like my fuzzy face these days?? makes ya wanna slup me up.. huh??? hehehehehe
hey KETTLE ... I mean GRIEVING would you pet me or lick my fuzzy lil face ??? hehehehehhhhhhhhhh this post is FUNNY as hell. huh??? IM still falling off my chair on this onenoway noway noway noway noway noway here
grievingflowerforyou flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:48 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhappy laugh laugh
eh... blue face.. where s your full body pic.. or heck even just a fuzzy face .. ??? eye ball??? toe nail?? LOL
this is a case of the KETTLE CALLING THE POT..
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt??
LMFAO
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:47 PM
oh by the way.. my FORD F150 is a 2000 had been recalled and has been FIXED........................

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:42 PM
i have a FORD F150 4x4 her name is BLACK BETTY.. she gets me where Im going and she gets me back home... she pulls a HUGH horse trailer with living qtrs.. and horses n me and a dog.. n never even GRUNTS......... shes here to stay. least if they recall they fix em....... that happens with all MAKES MODELDs doesnt it??
bigbayhrs even rides in it!!! LOL
bigbayhrsridersmokin

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 08/01/07 06:37 AM
my momma once told me...
there is always someone prettier than you
there is always someone uglier than you
there is always someone richer than you
there is always someone poorer than you
and ONCE YOU LEAVE never go back
you left for a reason the first timeflowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 07/28/07 07:26 PM
i was online a couple of times and not even on JSH.. and a couple different times a couple different guys have IM d me on my YAHOO IM.. I had never talked to or dont even know who these guys are. but they told me they lived in NIGERAGA and got my yahoo ID from JSH.. which I KNOW I DID NOT POST ON MY PROFILE. i went to jsh profiles and the last guy had a profile but had taken his profile out of circulation my question is HOW did they get my YAHOO iD??? if mike or van or anyone has a clue.. let me in on it.. kind of scarey. i will also send mike or van the guys screenname if they want it.how can someone get our info ????

bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 07/20/07 02:45 PM
mm.. lots of time on your hands...???
ready for a nap..[waiting for it to download]
wake up from NAP... and if your friend is still there.. go for it.. click on INSTANT mESsAge.. laugh laugh laugh
sorry but thats how slow MINE is.. toook 10 min when i tried it once.. ohhhhhhhhhhh wooooowwww whooooo..

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 07/20/07 02:45 PM
mm.. lots of time on your hands...???
ready for a nap..[waiting for it to download]
wake up from NAP... and if your friend is still there.. go for it.. click on INSTANT mESsAge.. laugh laugh laugh
sorry but thats how slow MINE is.. toook 10 min when i tried it once.. ohhhhhhhhhhh wooooowwww whooooo..

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 07/18/07 04:23 PM
mmmmmm pondering question you have brought up !flowerforyou
question. for you guys.. if you dated someone .. for say like maybe 9 months or a year..... would you let them KNOW you have kids.. or even where you lived ??? lol
just a question.......i ve heard of men who wont let their kids around the woman they are dating. why would that be..? lie about home address and saying they dont have a phone .. at home.. [good one huh?} let me see .. what else... has my friend [s ]been told any one else ever heard this stuff?? drinker
not a blonde moment but have heard of all these.. and I ask my self sometimes why do people say these things?? live life if you dont like who youre with.. DONt lie.. LEAVE.. huh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 07/18/07 04:13 PM
C O L T S
Yes
manning needs to know hes NOT alone out there though.... if I was the main dude.. ALL PLAYERS RULE. all players should get MVP without ALL we are nothing

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 07/12/07 09:13 PM
hmmmmmm its howdy """DUTY"" time .. like they used to say when i was a kid..
it AINT worth a dime.
but didnt know GEORGIE was around then.. huh?
things gotta get better cause GEORGIE soon to be a real
HAS BEENglasses glasses noway noway noway
nite all
lainie aka bigbay
bushwaker!!! lolbigsmile

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 07/12/07 09:16 AM
yes.. youre correct and my husband was in that war too.. the man s life is a wreck because of the war. [s] no HUMAN being should go thur what these vets are going thur.. NO ONE.
it ruins their life .. if they live thur it that is. this is a deep subject for me and i need to go.. but my last words on this subject is still the same.. send BUSH over there.. alone.
or heck send some farm boys and lifers in jail they ll take care of the problem.. huh?? n be home by o'dark thirty.situtation solved.. drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 07/12/07 09:05 AM
i have NOT watched any of BUsh's speach bull**** since the war started and I never will..
the man[????} irritates me to death. he doesnt have a clue.
when my girls had to register when they got out of high school my husband[then] said we'd go to Canada or somewhere BEFORE one of his children ever had to fight or join the military.
hes a retired vet so dont blame him .. he was POW /MIA and shot down 12 times in Nam .. so understand what he said and why i repeated it.. nam was uncalled for and so is this one.
we have NO business over there.. its a money game .. and BUSH IS winning.
again only opinion.. but its my opinion...