Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:33 AM
Ssshhh, you had me at "it's hard" I'm needy like something that isn't needy... (I couldn't think about anything that isn't needy, other than a pet rock.) I have those qualities too though.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:29 AM
I feel my ego and it's growing!

Hotti Mchotterson.

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:22 AM
I'm not into that! That road doesn't end at any log off, atleast not for me! what

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:19 AM

Funnyj is amazing, he is strong like bull! Kind like monk, smart like professor and funny like George Carlin! What a man! smitten

Thanks everyone! It has to be true or else it wouldn't ever make it into quotes! I learned that from politicians. It has to be true or it would never be allowed on the internet!

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:08 AM
Ouch! Is there a smiley for knife in heart? Lol

Are you just trying to start our fight? Awww first cyber fight! So cute!

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:08 AM
You should see me full sized!
<much better than tiny me. tongue2

I'm going to say Hotsy Mcgee! waving

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:05 AM
I knew it! I'm just going to assume the lmao was a mistake you meant to post at the beginning of another comment and not the end of that one...

FunnyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:02 AM

It's like when theres a car crash in fog, people just keep crashing into the cars. Mingle pileup of 2014, so many disappointed Indians.

You get away from my Jenny MrJ... I know what you're up to and I'm incredibly threatened by your charming good looks! I mean damn are you a model? Funny too! I am in awe of you MrJ, teach me your ways! Please homey! Fo sure!

laugh drinker

I'm up to nothing my friend! I'm not going for anyone with thousands of stalkers from multiple countries! (She has to go for me!) I very much appreciate the kind words, it shows me how smart you are to have noticed all that, I'll teach what I can buddy! It's weird that some of that only showed up in the quote, who knows I'm not a computer guy.drinker :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 11:50 PM
My puppet knows a few tricks.:angel: drinks

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 11:50 PM
Did you know that you don't see moths in the day time because they spend all day trying to fly to the sun? The same way they fly at light at night.drinker

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 11:46 PM
Hot like ghost peppers! winking flowerforyou

I accidentally created that scenario with a stock car in place of a BBQ, not so much fun.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 11:40 PM
What comes around goes down.

Pounding flounder.

Crushing crabs.

Hurling herpes.

Tickling Tina.

Hopping on her hedge.

Slamming salami.

Tricking Tammy. (Sorry Tammy)

Hungarian handstand.

Turkish tickles.

Lossing back in Iraq (usually man on man)

Filling space on her face.

Twist the wrist, grip the base then cover her face.

Shaving with friction.

A honeymoon salad is lettuce alone (let us alone).

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 04:59 PM
The horizontal hula.
The no hands clap.
Playing bible bingo. (there is more variety of deviant sex in the bible than 50 shades of grey.)
Kiss the lips and rock them hips!
Playing just the tip.
Say you won't then stay in and let it rip.

Ouch ouch, your on my hair.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:39 AM

you have to understand how the Nwo Works... they are on their knees at this point and time,,,, Scotland is going to succeed from england the world is tired. its all about the fiat currency

SUCCEED?spock

Don't argue with the crayon writing on the wall.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:33 AM
Hot.shades

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:20 AM
You can set your profile on stealth? That is the weirdest option for a dating website to offer...

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:19 AM
Wait, would I be entitled to ride on the back of your motorcycle if I call?

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:13 AM

don't worry about what ali bama says go with your gut

My gut says your name is sniarb on.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 03:10 AM
We just need one picture, a picture of a few teenage girls at the controls of the drones possibly another of a girl setting a ham sandwich on the tip of missiles, ISIS decides against war later that day.

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/13/14 02:59 AM
I understand your fear by that comment I made and it's ok! Think what you want and I'll know what I know.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20