Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 09/06/14 12:09 AM
I'm not invited to any orgies... Meany heads.

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:33 PM
Ky jelly

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 01:54 AM
Nevermore sandwiches

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 01:50 AM
Oh I'm writing er uh I mean looking for those missing pages... The dinosaurs were just "creepy" Noah said, he said he could tell they were unbelievers so the ark was at capacity for them and unicorns were widely homosexual, so yeah. That's what the pages are gonna say.

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 12:40 AM
Mikey knows why theres a space! :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 12:36 AM
Johnson ville sausage.

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 12:33 AM
You heard me? I was doing my quiet walk though...

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 09/05/14 12:11 AM
I'm Amish, I admit it.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:47 AM
I'm going to settle this once and for all, with a smiley :missinglink: did I prove a missing link smiley? I can't see it yet...

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:20 AM
I feel like I'll already be "at capacity" by the time I get to Washington D.C. But I'll make sure I send politicians all special swimming instructions...

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:18 AM
Did you know that Noah refused many animals entry to the ark? He took one look at unicorns and said "we're at capacity" then dinosaurs too. Lochness monster wouldn't have got in but they could swim and the ark was hard to steer so they couldn't run them down with whaling harpoons. That too is science fact, they lost those pages in the bible though so I wouldn't expect many people to know about it.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:09 AM
I've learned that even though I'm devote Amish I can still relate to you people on this magic witches cube I found on the road. We aren't so different after all! slaphead

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:00 AM

no telling what Doctor Moreau has in store on his Island!

surprised

My god... It's worse than I thought. I should have never fed the gorillas unbelieving dogs in my last religious apocalypse freak out, I truely thought they would be our overlords. If I'm being honest. I'm happy they didn't eat the dogs, very sad about what they did do but happy it wasn't eating.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:56 AM
I'm going to rip my shirt and stand by a helicopter screaming "get to tha choper! Follow me if you want to live!" I'm the action hero of this documentary. I'll save mankind don't worry.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:49 AM
Who could say anything? This has gone beyond theory, this is factual science now! You saw that picture! I say we make offerings and begin praying to sharks! I offer them the flesh of unbelievers.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:49 AM
Lenses for my glasses so I can read the topic before posting... I should have misspelled chastity with a k.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:20 AM
I'm so outraged I could scream at a complete stranger in a dating forum over this! frustrated I've changed so many peoples opposing points of view that I'm sure I can do it on here! ISIS are angry muslims and would be doing this if the president were any race. Don't even get me started about Ferguson, I'll literally not care. yawn

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:11 AM
Darwin was right, in this age of enlightenment we face many threats from evolution, sharks are learning to fly with tornados and have now apparently evolved to run on land like that photograph clearly shows. Lets face it people we are weak and the world will soon be taken over by sharks. This is science people!

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 01:59 AM
A chastity belt. Isle 7. It seems wrong that they sell lock pick sets in the same isle, I need to protect myself from sinners.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 09/04/14 01:51 AM
Holy water burns like hell, master tells me to avoid it at all costs. He hates it more than me!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20