Community > Posts By > 35papasmurf73

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:34 PM

Mitch is right. Instead of directing this at "men" in general, qould it make too much sense to direct it at the four bad realtionships you've had?

Remember, if your relationships consistently seem to go south, the only common denominator is you.

NO it's not my fault one lied about my consent on things, another lied about being married and then two lied about cheating on me.

What these boys did was wrong, I admit that, but why do you continue to be with these types, something in you is attracted to them and is attracting them to you.

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:30 PM
I don't think that's the issue here. The true issue women...is why are you attracting or are attracted to liers? You all need to look into yourselves and find the true problem, cuz once you do this then you won't be around liers to even worry about asking such a silly question!

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:25 PM

I think this is an issue with Liars, not men. Smaller subset.

I agree! Sounds to me like the women are hanging out with boys, not men. Stop talking to crap and you won't have a need for that question anymore.

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:20 PM

Tell me what you think. Honestly!:smile:

Your sex change appears to be flawless.

LOL! I think were the only ones who actually looked at Its profile.

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:39 AM

Tell me what you think. Honestly!:smile:

I think something is really wrong here! LOL, I checked out your site, you have a girl pic on your profile, you have a girls profile name, but your profile says your a guy?????looking for a girl???? I think you need to clear up your page, its rather confusing.

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:22 AM

So she used to be a guy? or is she just about to turn into a guy?
laugh

Too funny, I don't know, she looked all woman to me! She is Asian, I thought it might be some sort or religion abv.

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:11 AM

wats upp

im obviously new n havent really met n e one yet im open to new convos soooo. . .. .

Welcome, I'm sure with the beautiful smile of tours you won't have any problems getting a chat on, dive in and have fun!

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:02 AM
I read a girls profile on here and she said " I am ts" ....what on earth is "ts"?

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:40 PM

If you have to ask yourself that question then its to soon, asking yourself that means you still haven't dealt with some inner issues. You will know when its time, there will be no question in your mind when its time! Hope you find what you are looking for and good luck

Good point.

Thank you, I try to help if I can.

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:37 PM
Awwwww, another victom to the lost time zone! LOL
Welcome and hope you find friends and whatever else your looking for, dive in and have fun.

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:25 PM
If you have to ask yourself that question then its to soon, asking yourself that means you still haven't dealt with some inner issues. You will know when its time, there will be no question in your mind when its time! Hope you find what you are looking for and good luck

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:13 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle. Hope you like it here and wish you luck in whatever your looking for. LOL and no I didn't check your profile out! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:12 PM
Awwwwww, yet another victom to the time eater we affectionately refer to as mingle. LOL, welcome and dive in, glad your here.

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:05 PM

Also just because you are confident and outgoing in the RW, doesn't necessarily mean you'll come across that way in your writing.

It's like someone on here who is trying to be sarcastic or funny, if it's not written just the right way, it gets taken completely out of context.

Ramble ramble! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:54 PM

I would have to say I agree with mscarmen, I get less the 1% response on emails I send out, I'm nice, polite, personable and nothing! Lol oh well, guess those people are not for me. But I have enjoyed conversation with mscarmen. And a few others. Ok...now I'm just rambling, ramble ramble ramble!

Yeah, but you're a great rambler! :wink: laugh

Well thank you! Ramble ramble ramble, ping pong blopp ramble....that's rambling with them there sound effect thingys, LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:19 PM
Pick a fight with Iran and r pick a fight with china, their hand in hand! Since you can't buy anything here not made in china or one of its sister countries were screwed if we go to war, and if we don't Iran WILL strike with nuclear threats to all its neighbouring countries! What's a broke government to do?

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:04 PM
I would have to say I agree with mscarmen, I get less the 1% response on emails I send out, I'm nice, polite, personable and nothing! Lol oh well, guess those people are not for me. But I have enjoyed conversation with mscarmen. And a few others. Ok...now I'm just rambling, ramble ramble ramble!

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:21 PM
Hmmm, go to mutual match and start matching, make sure your profile is really about you and what you are looking for. Post a message in the forum and ask people what they think of your profile and get soma advice if needed. That's about it I think, that's what I've done so far, its now just starting to pick up for me and its been about a month, so enjoy and welcome, have fun!

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:10 PM

spock ill Don't know about all that ^^^^^^^^

but it's me mostly... I get bored easily, I think.

I think if you were simple like your profile name implies you wouldn't get bored easily, maybe you should change simply to complex...just a thought.

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:06 PM
Couldn't say, I came out of a 15 year marriage, the cause of that train wreck was her cheating on me while I was out making her money. (bitter! Lol) so maybe it was me cuz I worked, or maybe it was her cuz she had a hard time closing her legs after I left?!?! LOL