Community > Posts By > 35papasmurf73

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:19 PM
Be honest ladies, after viewing my profile, do I look like a good catch?

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:15 PM
If you get a bite on this...then I don't think I should have a problem finding a woman! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 03/03/09 09:06 PM
The last I checked, sounding desperate and being unemployed weren't two things women were looking for, LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:18 PM

they shackle and march people that are in jail out into the public in avon park, florida all the time.

Yep, I see this all over the country. Its called putting the bastards to work, so they can work off some of that free room and board they get in prison. Another subject that makes me sick! But that's another story.

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:10 PM
Racial profiling, LOL, well dah! Not to many "white" "black" or non Mexican looking people from Mexico! I don't know, I see it all the time, I drive into a neighbourhood filled with Hispanic looking people and not a one of them speaks a lick of english, hmmmmm, are they illegal...hell ya they are! I say kick em to the Kirb! My family came here two generation ago, we did it the leagle way, we pay our taxes, pay our own bills, read and write english, don't ask for handouts, and do our part in society. I hate to profile but as a truck driver I can honestly say that EVERY Mexican based neighbourhood I've delivered into looks like a slum, trash covered streets, low or no income family housing. Its a shame! Its a shame we neglect them and its a shame they neglect themselves and choose to bring dishonour to themselves and their heritage. This is a sore subject with me so I should just let it go, sorry, LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:11 PM

LOL, patting a person on the back for doing their job....that their payed for...I don't know, just can't rap my mind around it. Todays values and work ethic need adjusted...but congrats I guess.

Explain... I'd like to hear your view.

Ok, its a sign of the times. When I was growing up and had a job to do you did it, if you went above and beyond then you got rewarded and didn't make a big deal about it. I could see if you worked 80 hours a week and THEN volunteered at let's say a homeless shelter or something then yes, congrats is in order, but you, you bring attention to yourself for doing a job your supposed to be doing in the first place and getting paid for it already. Your supposed to do great at your job, give it your all so to speak, its expected, why do you have the need to pay yourself on the back for it? Oh, sorry for the delay in the answer, I'm still working and typing at the same time, pat pat on my back. LOL

How do you know I don't volunteer? How do you know I'm just bringing attention to myself for doing my job?

LOL, I don't, but I'm pretty sure that if you did a little "extra" you would have written it into your original statement. To justify it so to speak, to back peddle now, after the fact wouldn't look good I think, your jusi a product of todays ethics is all. Your young and can't be held accountable for the age you grew up in, but you can listen to your inner voice that said" why am I boasting about myself" and take action on that voice. LOL, but I'm loosing this argument and don't feel the need to explain myself further. The people in my age bracket and older understand my point. So, have fun with it, and I might see you out on lake Milton this summer, I boat out there often. Enjoy and goodnight, got to get some sleep now.

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:50 PM

LOL, patting a person on the back for doing their job....that their payed for...I don't know, just can't rap my mind around it. Todays values and work ethic need adjusted...but congrats I guess.

Explain... I'd like to hear your view.

Ok, its a sign of the times. When I was growing up and had a job to do you did it, if you went above and beyond then you got rewarded and didn't make a big deal about it. I could see if you worked 80 hours a week and THEN volunteered at let's say a homeless shelter or something then yes, congrats is in order, but you, you bring attention to yourself for doing a job your supposed to be doing in the first place and getting paid for it already. Your supposed to do great at your job, give it your all so to speak, its expected, why do you have the need to pay yourself on the back for it? Oh, sorry for the delay in the answer, I'm still working and typing at the same time, pat pat on my back. LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:35 PM

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:44 PM
Ok, a planet without rotation is considered a dead planet and the laws of physics dictate that the planet will tear itself apart or be pulled to an area of space with a stronger gravitational pull. Also, an object occupying space indirectly causes energy and since energy is always in motion, so I would have to say no, unless of course you have consumed a bag of shrooms, then anything is possible! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:29 AM
Those statistics are loaded. A combination of American and China propaganda. People will believe anything they read these days. After serving my country the only thing I agree is to the fact the the US has and will continue to step on human rights. This done mostly other countries we occupy. What you need to remember, we have no rites, freedom is another form of control, a false trueth so to speak. Intended for all but only the weak minded follow.

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:28 AM

Spasiba to both of you! (that's "thank you" in Russian), and yes i do need more pictures. i would accept your date invite if you lived near me :)

LOL, I will hold ya to that, after all, I do travel a lot and I'm in new York quit a bit! LOL, good luck and have fun here.

35papasmurf73's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:17 AM
Hello and welcome, I checked out you profile and it looks great. You left nothing out that I can see. Well written, shows personality and you have a beautiful picture of yourself. The only thing I would say to do is add more photos of yourself. LOL, so...you want to go out?

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:04 AM
Sounds like you weren't ready to move on from your last relationship, bringing baggage in from the past only hurts the present and leaves you lonely in the future. But if you can't heal yourself you could always duct tape his "tool" to his thigh while he is asleep, you won't have to worry about him straying for a few days! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:41 AM

Write the question on her bedroom wall in the blood of her favorite pet. Be sure to do this while she's out with her friends. And for a little extra effect you should hide in her closet til she comes home... then you can jump out (wearing her underwear of course) and surprise her with a new pet to replace the other one. Trust me on this one. I've got a good feeling about it.

when i read this i thought it was funnier then hell..DONT DO IT!! go up to the girl and tell her i like you damn it and im not leaving until you agree to go out with me..

Ahhhhhhhhh, if only I were 15 years younger I would try that on you, but in todays world that would equal a law suit, the loss of my home and a new cell mate named Bubba!

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:28 AM

I agree with shoesmonkey. You just come right out and say exactly that. Hopefully she's not flakey like so many others I've encountered and just simply replies....but politely also.

~K

Let's try this, excuse me Kristi31, may I have a moment of your time, based on my profile would you like me?

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 02/16/09 09:18 AM
There is no polite way, if she isn't into from the get go, its called sexual her-ass-ment!

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:27 PM
What was the questions? LOL, I was lost after the "tenting" comment! LOL

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:09 PM
Glad to have ya, dive in and enjoy!

35papasmurf73's photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:41 PM
If you have asked that question to yourself then its time, sorry. I know how it feels, I held my marriage together for years for my sons sake. Those words echoed in my mind every day.

35papasmurf73's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:31 PM
Welcome aboard, five in and have fun, play around in the forums, its a great way to meet people! I hope you find what your looking for.