Community > Posts By > 35papasmurf73

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 06:06 PM
I'm just being facetious there Motown... All good:grin:

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 06:03 PM

Generally folks like to see a clear foto of your face and enough of your body to get an idea of what you look like. Oh, and the ladies like it when you wear a shirt.

Then why do they always ask me for a shirtless pic in my DM lmao

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 05:57 PM

You can post more than one foto ya know.

I know this lol. And I have 4 or 5 pics posted. I was just curious as to what type works best as a profile picture these days

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 05:37 PM
Thank you Cat

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 05:32 PM

Well, I mean, miracles can happen.

rofl

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/14/21 05:21 PM
I've read one should post a close up face pic, then I read no no, full body pic is the best profile picture option.... I'm at a loss lol. What do you all think serves as the best picture type as a profile picture?

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/07/21 08:07 PM

how do I delete profile

Click on the 3 bars on the top left of your screen. Scroll down to settings and click on it. Then scroll down the deactivation and select that

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/07/21 06:59 PM
I agree with sparklingC up there in the feed, but best of luck to you and welcome aboard :grin:

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/07/21 05:38 PM
And thank you as well:grin:

35papasmurf73's photo
Wed 04/07/21 05:37 PM

I was on here years ago. Found a great woman and we were together 8 years. But unfortunately life pulled us apart to go our separate ways. So now I'm back on mingle...and wow. Did it ever change. So I ask you all... Is this the new norm on here or are there actually real women looking for a real man?

Welcome back PapaSmurf. waving

Yep. Things have most definitely changed.

Thank you:grin:

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 07:29 PM

I disregard opening 'lines'. I just say Hi and............see how their day was etc; what we all need. A venue to vent the day and hopefully open an new avenue of communication! (Hope Springs Eternal!)

It’s also worth mentioning something you’ve read in their profile, for example if they have listed a hobby/interest or whatever. This shows you are interested and you’ve taken note of what they have written in their profile. :heart:

Hi gorgeous love :heart: I am not logged in all the time. But you can hit me up on Hangouts. What is your e mail? So we could know each other better :heart: smooched

What about that one? rofl rofl

:heart: Yep had that a few times too, but don’t try is Larsi as you’ve too much of a cute honest face laugh laugh :heart:

Only slagging you a wee bit :heart: :wink:

Could we exchange some pictures? laugh laugh laugh

Of course my number is ......000 000 oops

Omg :laughing::joy:🤣

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 07:08 PM

Tough time to be single. Bouncing off the walls

Why is it "a tough time to be single"? Please give us some examples pertaining to yourself.

I think he was relating to the whole covid thing

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 07:03 PM

A halo... Really 🤣:joy:🤣:joy:

:scream: I’m shocked laugh laugh

Riiiiiight :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing:

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 03:45 PM

waving Hi Phil, welcome to Mingle2 and the forums :heart:

More like welcome to the s@#&show:joy:🤣:joy:🤣 good luck on here , you'll need it to get passed the the onslaught of faceless simple profiles of 20 year olds wanting a relationship with you even though they live 900 plus miles away lol

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 03:41 PM
A halo... Really 🤣:joy:🤣:joy:

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 03:26 PM

If you want to use your body to sell yourself I guess it's okay.
If you're looking for love, not so much.
In case you want love I'd dump a whole lot of the photos because as it is now it's very much like many/most Philippine women trying to get entry into the US -or Australia- by selling their body.

What she said.... Exactly

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 01:48 PM
Click on your profile, then click edit profile. Then click on the "general" tab, scroll down to location and correct it to your proper location

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 01:19 PM

here is filled with so many fake profiles and scammers which make it hard for real people like me ...im not here seeking a suga mamma or suga dadda....im just here to find someone with whom i can share my love:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:🥰

All I can say is good luck. I've been filtering thru many fakes on here, it takes time. But I have found a few real humans with honest intentions. Don't give up hope, you just gotta keep on pluggin away

35papasmurf73's photo
Tue 04/06/21 01:15 PM

There's a fair few real ones about. Most don't post.

or say hi handsome. (well actually, none of them say that ) I haven' a clue why :smile:

:heart: Hi handsome! laugh rofl laugh

Sorry I just couldn’t resist :heart:

Couldn't resist huh:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing: snarky, just plain snarky

35papasmurf73's photo
Mon 04/05/21 07:35 PM
Hello:grin:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6