suncandy25's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:08 PM
Welcome back wanna play vid's.......:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:06 PM
Hi and welcome.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:56 AM
Oh your so bad, but it sounds like something I would've said.

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:30 PM
It is what it is.

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:19 PM

Just wanted to know what the pros and cons are for dating when there is at least 10 years between the two people.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Not yet, but those are the only offers I'm getting sooooo
bigsmile

I keep saying no to guys that are 10-12 years younger...don't really know why except it seems weird when I have an 18 yr old son.

Go for it, have fun with it. It probably won't last but think of all the fun you'll have while it does.

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/14/09 12:27 PM

Restraining Order smokin

Some still don't get it after the papers have been served.:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:48 AM
How big is your tank? I'm thinking it must be small to drop the water temp 4 degrees with a 25% water change.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:10 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Sun 07/12/09 07:13 PM

The temp. is 75F I did a water test today and the ph and ammonia were a bit high, so I'm doing a 25% water change now, waiting for the new water to get room temp. now. I added Aquasafe and EasyBalance to the new water.

I contacted Tetra for help, they suggested adding Lifeguard, but I'm not sure if I want to do that right now.

Would aquarium salt help?

Salt is always good in the fish tank.
Also, your temp is low, bump it up to about 79-80 degrees. You've got a tropical fish it needs warm water to remain healthy.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 07/10/09 05:33 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Fri 07/10/09 05:34 PM
I've done some canning, it's been along time though. I might have to consult a cook book for a refresher, but I'm not scared.:wink:

I've actually got all the ingredients for that growing in my garden.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:09 PM
Sounds good, have any other suggestions?

suncandy25's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:40 PM

Doesnt it feel good......Knowing you still ogt it!!!!
You're Gorgeous...It would make my day!
winking

Give it some time and you'll get tired of it.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:25 PM
I've got chili peppers and banana peppers and tabasco pepper, I'd like to make some hot sauce from them.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:50 PM
Does anyone have a recipe for homeade hot sauces?

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:10 AM

Members Only jackets.

I saw a guy about a year ago wearing one. I couldn't help but wonder if he was the last Member.
ohwell

I still have a few of them. a black one, a light blue one, and a Brown leather one (that one cost about two hundred bucks).

The thing back then was Jordache jeans, Members only jackets, and Nike shoes.

Thats cause you don't throw anything away....laugh

suncandy25's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:57 AM

suncandy25's photo
Thu 06/25/09 07:38 PM
Because we don't want to look older than we are.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:20 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 06/25/09 05:23 PM
I'm not gonna be nice, it took me alot of years to perfect b!tch.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:06 PM
inside or out?

suncandy25's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:41 PM

walking up and asking someone out...been out of the game too long.
asking some out,me 2:thumbsup:

there is a lady at my bus stop that I like but evertime I try to talk my tongue stick to the roof of mou mouth and I sound retarded...I give up.. I will be here with you guys forever...not that there is any thin wrong with that

If all men are like the 2 of you I'll never getta date.....ohwell

suncandy25's photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:14 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Sun 06/21/09 06:45 PM

Interesting. All the addicts are united-and angry. And no one's taken away their smokes. This is not even a new tax. Tobacco will just be regulated like any other product that currently falls under FDA's domain. Why all the hostility? You can each still continue with your "suicide on the installment plan".

Wait until the government starts meddling in fast food, soft drinks, and other odds and ends. This is just a portion, they're taking control slowly but surely and we are becoming a capitalist nation. Say goodbye to your democracy, voting? Yep, that will go as well. Eventually we will be no better off than any other dictatorship.

That's what your forefathers fought for, shed blood for...my freedom, and your freedom alike. They already attack those that speak out against them, Peace Fresno, common citizens off baseless charges. They are taking the power from the people and giving it to private corporations, taking power and giving it to people that do not know what to do with it. This will create problems in the long-run, I know you don't see it now, but you will...when they start taking things away from everyone.

We can't lead this nation segregated, hell, we can hardly lead it united which all but lasted about four years. We forget too easily, then we start enacting ridiculous laws to please the people that pay the most, give power to companies that paid the most. It's been happening for the last eight years with Bush, as far as I can see Obama is slowly doing the exact same thing.

It's been going on for alot longer than the Bush days, It's just more noticable as of late.
Money is the reason for the tougher drinking and driving laws also. It has nothing to do with saving us from outselves.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17