Community > Posts By > Aida098

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 08:17 PM
It was my beloved country asians but not to mention the country:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 07:43 PM
From my 2 months member here at the dating site! I notice that many young handsome requesting for friendship and i am glad of it that many of the old members wants to be friend with me. Later i was been very much disappointed of the manner they show. To be specific they want to be friend, they say i like you i fell in love with you the first time i saw your picture and your profile pls!!! accept me!. is that easy you love a person to a stranger? I told to a one young man age 22 i think you are looking for something and i am not the woman you are looking for. Some of them are requesting for you to cooperate with their job because they need a job. I do not know what kind of job they are trying to say i couldnt understand the way they explain. This guys belongs to a one country never to mention for not to generalize. Maybe some of the ladies here have the same experience. Through this forum i would like say i am very much sorry to all guys belongs to that country for i am no longer replying to any one of them. Treat a woman in a nice way and the woman will treat you in the same way:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 05:04 PM

.. just a thought.. funny how they don't know there is a forum..

Hmmm..lol..jk
I agree! from my 2months member here at the mingle site.. it's just 3 days ago when i found out the forum site.:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/11/14 04:57 PM

.. just a thought.. funny how they don't know there is a forum..

Hmmm..lol..jk

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 10:08 PM
I just started reading the forums yesterday and i love the topics and the discussions. I feel comfortable, I've come to learn others knowledge and ideas. Their are such educational values you learned from here. May i joined?

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:57 PM
Spnish? Like what he says you look so beautiful! :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:52 PM
Edited by Aida098 on Sun 08/10/14 06:56 PM

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:49 PM
If we follow Gods commands! Marriage first before sex! Read for the 10 commandments.:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:12 PM
I agree with it! They even use the name of God jst to cheat other people. They are very much expert in saying I love you. Intelligent in the word of God, the memory verse until they get your trust after that they will try any thing just to get any information about your bank account.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:06 PM

I have been here less than a week. It seems like the scammers are HUGE here. They love you but have only sent two messages to you. They immediately want phone numbers, email addresses etc. And I know I'm not butt ugly, but some of them are the most gorgeous people I have ever seen. Obviously fake photos.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:21 AM
Amen!

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 06:12 AM
misunderstandings! that is the most insecurity of the man! a true lover woman will understand.
smooched

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 07:16 AM
I did it also, I kept on resending my email address but i did not received a verification code/