Community > Posts By > WallaceStevens

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:59 PM
I didn't want to bring this up, I really didn't. Do you think i should leave?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:53 PM
Hey, yeah, I'm actually very overly-sexed through remote sources, can't reveal my sources, basically cuz I don't know
who they are. I'd like to never leave it sometimes, other times, later, I want to leave it all and be done.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:40 PM
I'm sorry. I didn't expect someone to bring this up on here.

I feel quite like leaving now.

I'm sorry, Mirror. Yeah, I'm being tortured every day, electronically, its part of the program.

Do I have to leave?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:31 PM
Excuse me, do you ever post your own thoughts and opinions?
Seems like you need to teach us all something.
Yeah, I am one of the people you mentioned, mkultraII, programmed sex slave, as you must already know.
Do you wanna what today was like? Well, it was ok, until
about noon, I was aroused, and so, I masturbated and it was
out of this world, and then suddenly pain, terrible, deadly
head pain, splitting down my head. And, it has never gone away
all day, until I started drinking, and now, its basically non-existent.
What do you want from me? Do you want to set me up somehow,
use me as an example, create some sort of diversion from religion on this section?
If you know that much, more than me, even, then maybe you
should be writing to congress. Are you?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:03 PM
Which psychiatrists are you talking about, cuz I wanna meet them, let me tell ya. The resident docs at UIHC are real good, they don't treat you like an invalid.
Truthfully, it will take a heck of a lot to get through this
brain. I don't know about talk therapy or walks or exercise or
anything with prayer.
Dont you think I should stay on meds?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:52 PM
do you mean holistic, I'll look up what you are talking about, sorry. I'd like to see if the next generation of psych docs will start thinking of healing with putting outta commission. That's my main gripe. I feel so dead.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:46 PM
No, that's why I said they were Nazi's cuz last month I went
off of meds and they totally nearly threw me in the hospital,
so now I'm back on them, even higher actually. What does it
take to come off of them?
I know that every brain is different.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:36 PM
You mean sub-vocal speech? yeah that's probably true. There is a great deal of trauma that a person can be subjected to
and respond in this way with voices, however, there were many
things that led up to this, when they co-inside then its actually better since you want the trauma to stop and then
you get treatment and the voices stop. I will check out those
sites you listed, actually sometimes I think I'm 40 and don't need meds anymore, well, that's disaster waiting to happen.
You guys are very kind, thank you.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 03:16 PM
Thank you most sincerely for your replies, I'm not exactly sure how to respond...I've never considered voices a part of satan, but rather just mis-firings of the brain that inflict much verbal damage, you can never actually be good enough for the voices; you may be surprised to know that I was just as surprised by all of this bombardment, and wondered where the heck it was coming from, so, yes, I was aware of being interrogated through psychosis, it wasn't actually being possessed, though, yes, I've had moments of sudden bursts of crying or emotion in reaction to a person who calls himself Christian actually round-about attacking me, or causing me pain, what I call "God-smacking" and then I have a reaction, its actually calling up the forces of evil very easily.

This month's copy of AARP is a good read about brain power and using imagination in useful ways to cure chronic pain, a condition that i suffer from, am subjected to daily. I would recommend reading this magazine for anyone who needs creative ways of dealing with life's issues and traumas.

The last time I went to the prayer garden I discussed with God about whether I would come to back to church. For the most part, the love I feel for my kids is my holy contribution, and reception of love. I guess that's why I came here too, cuz I want to feel loved, and give love freely.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:27 AM
It used to be Success By 6. I don't know if they still do that, my kids are now 16. More testing is not necessarily the answer, in my opinion. And definitely not more medication for kids!

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:21 AM
Can you explain ways in which you can turn someone who is heated or angry into a decisive means of action? Cuz, yes, I believe anger is good too, but there are not many ways in which it can be used effectively, except maybe in an act of war. I don't mind being a warrior, either, but I wanna make sure it makes a difference, without giving me a heart attack.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:57 AM
The tests never ended, and the CIA never stopped experimenting, the tech just got more wicked, evasive
and sweeping across private boundaries of body, mind and
soul.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:52 AM
its what ya don't pay for that's killing ya.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:06 AM
oooops, are the women in the pictures of the advertisements
from the sex trade? Are they all prostitutes?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:04 AM
Especially Mate1. Are they selling us sex slaves, or trying to make women on here turn into sex slaves?

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:45 AM
Its hard becasue if you never date, then its a BIG deal if a woman comes over to your kids, and if you date all the time, its like NOT a big deal to have a woman come over to the kids, I don't know which is healthier, actually.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:40 AM
thanks, yeah, I know...I'm changing to go out to university hospitals instead of the Nazi's at my local center and then maybe I'll get advice from them once I'm there. Thanks, I'll look up Mary Ellen Copeland; I like reading Guideposts too.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:32 AM
possessed by satan, or, thinking you are a savior, demons that lock you away.

I should be ok on meds to go back to church this year, don't you think?

brokenheart

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:09 PM
This is a great topic question for a change.
Too bad its turned into 'see who can be funniest.'

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:01 PM
I like Abba Father and other Catholic songs I play on my guitar.