Community > Posts By > WallaceStevens

WallaceStevens's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:36 AM
I believe you look a bit like Joe Jonas, the guy on my daughter's bedroom wall. did you take a purity vow too? If you didn't, please stay away from my daughter. :smile:

WallaceStevens's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:18 AM

:smile: if a woman is stupid,uncultured or insane i move it on down the line...be seeing you

People like him.
:smile: OUCH!! that hurt AND i think it might be a personal attack...be seeing you

Men who are bigots, clad in only their own selfish skins, and run away and cry mommy when their number is called.

WallaceStevens's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:09 AM
My biggest turn off from a profile is if in their picture, they are standing with another woman, or if she is hugging him or something, yes, it could be his sister, but I really doubt it, its probably his ex, and I'd rather not know about her.

WallaceStevens's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:08 AM

:smile: if a woman is stupid,uncultured or insane i move it on down the line...be seeing you

People like him.

WallaceStevens's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:17 AM
Edited by WallaceStevens on Wed 01/28/09 07:18 AM
I think that what I look for in art, is the creation of something new, something that did not exist in the world without the artist creating it. They are master inventors
and their products are usually unconventional.

Entertainment is more conventional, a part of our
customs, beliefs and practises in society, like
actors and musicians.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:44 PM
I would just say the train of our thoughts can sometimes be more like Sally The Camel, in that you move forward with a sentence and your imagery and then you find yourself chasing your tail, trying to connect with the beginning of your train. You have got the right idea, because you can either turn it around so that it does re-connect with the beginning or body of your sentence or entire poem; or, you can completely let it leave the sentence, leave the poem. I think that you can try to find more color, texture, flavor, senses and less proclamation. Its just my opinion, and it will come with more and more reading of poetry, and fiction.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:33 PM

Not good looking, but she looks great naked

My Dad would say that's what bags are for
FYI: just don't use plastic.....

That must be where you get your continuous and perpetual thoughts of your own imaged beauty.

WallaceStevens's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:20 PM

I just saw on the news, John Updike died today.

Yeah, its sad. I remember I read Rabbit, Run in one day; I never put the book down, it was great.

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:33 PM
I know a lot of troubled people who drink and/or smoke pot who are probably forced to not take part in church because of what a lot of the Christians (not naming any names from this thread) have preached or projected toward them. For many people, its an addiction, or a way of relieving pain. It should't have a whole lot to do with your relationship with Christ or your God.

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:09 PM
Rushed the stage of a U2 concert. (Joshua Tree)

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:06 PM
Edited by WallaceStevens on Mon 01/26/09 04:07 PM
Nihilism, Dadaism, nonsense and nothingness, I think these that a person may come to after too much information, meaning, or chaos. I'm not sure what I think, except I have meaningful moments that are precious to me.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:17 PM
well that's food for thought, thanks. lol.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:14 PM
Fire

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:09 PM
you seem young...did you know Hey Jude was about Julian Lennon, John son from first marriage? You probably knew, right? Did you ever hear any of Julian's songs? Wonder what ever happened to him.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:04 PM
all the lonely people...

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:42 PM
They work at curing momentary loneliness, but dont expect anything, cuz we all live too far away.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:40 PM
Hey, I wanna go there, baby. I wanna be saved in style.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:05 PM
laugh

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:00 PM
I dont if we will have another David Koresh, because the FBI now knows all about the mind control slaves and won't do anything to possibly blow their cover, meaning, they are IN on it. For instance, I've been a victim since 1994, the year after the Janet Reno thing. Some however believe that all major school shootings are from being coerced remotely. Don't know.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:54 PM
I don't think he meant a Savior. I think he meant the ones who think they are ordained enough to channel God's wishes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6