Community > Posts By > WallaceStevens

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:20 PM
smooched by haloheldbyhorns smooched

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:55 AM
I guess you have to know who's more in need at the that time, and whether they want you to help them or not,
for instance, I'm in need all the time, but I don't think
a lot of times that it will be satisfied with a man in my life, so, many times, I just go with the flow and don't express
what I need and work on my needs on my own by taking care of myself, actually its the same things that a man does in a reltionship that go a long way for me.

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:44 AM
Are you trying, or are you always cool, Lex?

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:34 AM
If it gets too bad, there will be like a sort of revolution within people's thinking, like collectively, so hold on, sister, because it has to get real bad before that happens.

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:29 AM
The Bee Gee's, Buffalo Springfield, U2

WallaceStevens's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:02 AM
Hi, thanks for your replies. I guess instead of saying demons, a more proper way of putting it is: madness. And without medication this sort of thing can be struck up like striking a chord on a string, or triggers. I've also become very sensitive, or touchy, because of PTSD that I have, so small amount of stress or a bad vibe can turn into a situation or at times an episode. Its nothing as bad as Lord Byron, on a terrorizing streak, but it can get so that the mind sink further into a pit of emotions and feelings and starting down over-wrought paths that lead to insanity. I think of religion like the sun on that path, sometimes its blinding and it hurts or can burn, and other times it helps the mood and its a way to see yourself clear on that treacherous path.

WallaceStevens's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:05 PM
Did you come here to get a date? lol, good luck, mister, gawd.

WallaceStevens's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:51 PM
I'm done talking to you, I don't do screaming.

WallaceStevens's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:29 PM
If you mean stand by your ignorance, yeah, you are, I can tell.

WallaceStevens's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:43 PM
Hey,waving happy and sweetest of days to you, Mirror, many happy returns, stay young at heart.

WallaceStevens's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:34 PM
After 8 years of ruining the country, or, let's say, not helping anyone, including themselves, the Republicans, who claim to be Christians, still have no conscience, compassion, or common sense.

I for one welcome a New Day in America and the world. The dynasties of the upper class, who will still be flexing their muscle, I'm sure, had better watch out.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:04 AM
I never got my first love, and he was all I ever wanted. I hope he is well, but I'm doing very good, actually. Sometimes I wonder, if only...if only.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:46 AM
gawd, you guys! Women aren't perfect either, geez. I guess if you only see the crazy things she does, you won't feel the love at all. I hope a guy can still see my insecurities and short-comings and still know that the love doesn't stop.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:33 AM
you mean you guys have never felt like the woman you are with LOVES you? I don't really buy that, you have experienced love.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:28 AM
Thanks...incredible. :cry:

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:20 AM
They think about you all the time, and can't wait to see you; they like to show you off to their friends and co-workers,
they make it feel easy.

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:04 AM
lilwick and writer_gurl, I'm so glad you didnt turn away completely from God and found your way into peace despite your challenges. Its interesting for me, I want to be again the person I was BEFORE I became so ill, since I was quite religious at one time. It may never happen, since no body gets to go backward, but, its my goal anyway, defy age and all, :smile:

WallaceStevens's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:59 AM
RainbowTrout, I think you may be talking about mentally disabled adults, MR, Down syndrome and others, and not mental illness, schiz. and bipolar and depression; but its still a struggle for either population to be close to God, so I appreciate what you had to say. Or forgive me if I'm wrong, I don't think they really like the mentally ill to be in resisdential treatment centers, unless just for a little while, so maybe these people had MR as well?

WallaceStevens's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:13 PM
(((Hugs))) thanks for your well wishes.

WallaceStevens's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:58 PM
Thanks, friend, they are actually very good out at university hospitals, but it is a drive for me, its not necessarily important to find those in the know about mental illness, I will really appreciate any forms of kindness and blessings and out reach into better health. I actually just joined the gym too so working the body is going well and bringing me closer to
feeling like a real person instead of a sxhoid.