Community > Posts By > Almondiiz69

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 03:02 PM

See...and all this time I just thought I was having sexnoway noway noway

Hell, I thought I was doing all 3 with the same person....

most nights, its wham bam thank you madame, some nights it, wow, you want something to drink and then those few nights, we fell asleep on top of each other.........

so which is which again

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 03:00 PM

I'm assuming you are a single mother. And in my personal experience, I have witnessed that single mothers do not usually reprimand their child very well. This is just from what I have seen, I am not saying you don't. Heck - I don't know you. But if a child thinks they can do something with no repercussions, they will more than likely do it. My girlfriends little boy (6 going on 7) has the same attitude that you say. It makes me boil the way he talks to her and yells at her. And what does she do? She yells back at him........well, that's not going to do it. You need to punish him and stick to it. None of these hallow threats. When you tell him you are going to take his Nintendo DS away - you have to do it. He's not dumb, he knows he isn't getting punished.

Like I said though, that's just my personal experience.

Thanks, for that info.....I'm going to try a new tatic when he feels the need to get "the attention", I'm a play along as if I don't see or hear him and I'll see how that'll pan out

Oh, no, this mother reprimands her boy to the point right before its breaking LOL, but NO is No with me, I don't allow him to have is way under any circumstances, but he is strong with his independence and his extemely stubborn, he will stand his ground (at least until he thinks he'll win, but doesn't) I just seem not to get where and how these reactions are from...............

mother just lost????
Sounds to me as if he is looking for attention...and most kids know that being bad is an easy way to get it and they need to know that attention for the good things they do is much more satisfying than the attention they get for the bad things

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:58 PM
Zoro!

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:57 PM

Sex is where two people meet up, and have maybe a hour or two of pleasure. But making love is where two people meet, take the time to get to know each other. Then when it comes time to go further. They take the time to learn what pleases each other, and it lasts at least two hours to all night if not longer.

slaphead

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:57 PM

Thanks! Dr. Ruth

rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:54 PM

I'm assuming you are a single mother. And in my personal experience, I have witnessed that single mothers do not usually reprimand their child very well. This is just from what I have seen, I am not saying you don't. Heck - I don't know you. But if a child thinks they can do something with no repercussions, they will more than likely do it. My girlfriends little boy (6 going on 7) has the same attitude that you say. It makes me boil the way he talks to her and yells at her. And what does she do? She yells back at him........well, that's not going to do it. You need to punish him and stick to it. None of these hallow threats. When you tell him you are going to take his Nintendo DS away - you have to do it. He's not dumb, he knows he isn't getting punished.

Like I said though, that's just my personal experience.

Oh, no, this mother reprimands her boy to the point right before its breaking LOL, but NO is No with me, I don't allow him to have is way under any circumstances, but he is strong with his independence and his extemely stubborn, he will stand his ground (at least until he thinks he'll win, but doesn't) I just seem not to get where and how these reactions are from...............

mother just lost????

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:50 PM

just start with that huggie....

model for hats

he his a cutie!

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:47 PM

Welcome to the fun...I had 4 boys two years apart and my daughter...all of them were a handful with more energy than you could imagine. My youngest son was overactive and always acting out. I took him to the doctor thinking my poor child would be on meds all his life...it was the hot dogs! He ate raw hot dogs all the time. The pediatrician asked me to take him off of the hot dogs and any type of lunch meat for 2 weeks....you cannot imagine the change in him! So, you never know...could be something he eats, but it might just be that "boy thing"

HOT DOGS:laughing: out of all the things I've heard that's suppose to eliminate from one's diet, surely hot dogs was not one of them, but I'm glad to know that you were able to find the source, unfortunately my son doesn't like hot dogs, he may occassionally eat a ham sandwich but otherwise, unless its the peanut butter, I see if that's my culprit

Thanks

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:45 PM

I'm a single mother of 1 5yr old soon to be 6, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT LITTLE BOYS ARE SUCH ROCK HEADS!frustrated

I mean, he's stubborn, fidgety, a barrel of energy, a ball of fire and an attitude that could cause me to call CPS (child protective services) on myself, etc..........

I've already had the principal, asst. principal 2X, and his teacher call and send letters homeembarassed HE'S IN KINDERGARTEN AND ALREADY HAS A RECORDnoway

what is a mother to do or ..................

....is this why most men are such #@#%%$ holes, it comes from childhoodlaugh ............ then I am in such troubletears

opinions/help/advice is welcome

*but remember, you give disrespect, you get disrespected back!*
:tongue: Im an asshole becuz of my childhood:tongue:

Don't know, you tell me, ....

I'm trying and wanting to prevent my son from being one, so I want to prevent it while he's still in his childhood.

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:41 PM
Edited by Almondiiz69 on Thu 02/19/09 02:50 PM
freshly wiped bottom, A & D ointment, baby powder and a Huggie!

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:39 PM
I'm a single mother of 1 5yr old soon to be 6, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT LITTLE BOYS ARE SUCH ROCK HEADS!frustrated

I mean, he's stubborn, fidgety, a barrel of energy, a ball of fire and an attitude that could cause me to call CPS (child protective services) on myself, etc..........

I've already had the principal, asst. principal 2X, and his teacher call and send letters homeembarassed HE'S IN KINDERGARTEN AND ALREADY HAS A RECORDnoway

what is a mother to do or ..................

....is this why most men are such #@#%%$ holes, it comes from childhoodlaugh ............ then I am in such troubletears

opinions/help/advice is welcome

*but remember, you give disrespect, you get disrespected back!*

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:24 PM
no ballots to put in the box, nope, not zilch, zero......

need to continue and look

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:14 PM
Yes, no and maybe....

I've been on both sides of the fence, cheated and been cheated on, so yes, it can flourish, but why would you want it too; it sucks either way.....

You most definitely cannot change a cheater! (well the majority, if the person is truuuuuuuuuuuuuuly willing to change their ways, then maybe just maybe)

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:11 PM

there are 2 pictures 18

Didn't bother to open up your profile to find one, I followed along and see what the photo was above me and its a photo of something/someone to not make a quote on (personal outlook)

now, that I have opened up your profile and seen an actually photo I can now say....

.....Seems sweet and honest looking

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:06 PM

UPDATED PROFILE PLEASE RATE

huh this is updated???? what did the first profile look likewhat

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:04 PM
Say what think , there's no picture!

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:01 PM

Nope....am I supposed to be? huh

I conqur the motion

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 02:01 PM

Don't get me wrong... I've given my phone number out and had some lovely conversations with people I've met here. But for Cripe's sake, let me get to know you first!! Two or three emails through M2 isn't exactly making me warm, ya know?

*hand clap* DITTO

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 01:59 PM
Difficult and hard to get a difinitive answer......

It sounds good in the beginning, to be "the booty call" that's all it is, then somewhere along the line the calls become more frequent than they should, then questions of your where being is asked, emotions kick in and there you have, the friend and the benefits found themselves in a relationship (one sided anyway)

So, all in all, I say no, "friends with benefits" should not be allowed under any circumstances

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 01:55 PM
You've blocked from contactin me for so many reasons, if you don't know why then you won't know, nice knowing you ........... N O T!

You were a nusance anywaysrant