Community > Posts By > Almondiiz69

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:53 PM

bigsmile Finish the sentence bigsmile

:heart: "If two people love each other__the sex is out of control :banana: _____________________. ":heart:

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:37 PM

OMG that sounds tantalizing...drool :tongue:

spock
oooookay, I'm in the wrong topic

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:45 PM

anyway...

goodnight to anyone who sees this

have a good one, take care!

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:38 PM
I'd kiss her on the forehead and say a prayer.....

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:37 PM
Edited by Almondiiz69 on Mon 02/23/09 04:44 PM
for the one you love?:heart: who would it be - If so, what is it that would drive you to do it?rant

Me: Yes I would, my 5 yr old and my grandmother for who is not capable to defend themselves against adults, older children (bullies) and wild animals

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:33 PM

How long do you wait?

Depends.....if he looksdrool - I'll take him into the mens room and do him right then and there

Now if he looks surprised - Never

But if I can deal with smokin - then it would be 3 months

pitchfork

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:01 PM

ive got this fetish about being put in scissor holds by women with great legs.

just great legs or STRONG legs.....

I could get you in the figure 4, the snapback, the sleeper hold, the neck crusher and put a real hurtin' on your man ego.....

watch what your fetish is, you just might meet your challenge...

and get the snot beatin out of you
I WILL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE FROM YOU !!! let me know

do you think you can challenge, me?..... come on. pu 'em up, show momma what cha' got

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:58 PM

ive got this fetish about being put in scissor holds by women with great legs.

just great legs or STRONG legs.....

I could get you in the figure 4, the snapback, the sleeper hold, the neck crusher and put a real hurtin' on your man ego.....

watch what your fetish is, you just might meet your challenge...

and get the snot beatin out of you

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Are you ready for that cup and coffee to continue our conversation?:wink:

Bring it on, show me what cha' workin' wit:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:56 PM
interesting responsesspock

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:29 PM
As "WE" all know, we all have/had something about us that was not told to your significant other, date, husband until much further into the relationship...............hell, prolly still haven't told them, but the reason for this topic is because information such as a handicapp is so not something that you can't hide when meeting someone new, so I wanted to know how others would feel about it as well:banana:

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:01 PM
laugh Okay, wait, I'm not looking for recommendations........Mother, if fabulous as she is smooched

I was just starting a general discussion; for as I'm on the 'puter, I was just looking at a nutrasystem commercial and was wondering...

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:57 PM

They haven't mentioned it before? While I do not see that it would stop me from dating them, I'd be pissed that it wasn't mentioned, to be honest.

My feelings exactly...............

honesty, upfront, is the most important when it comes to online dating.........

otherwise, I would so embarrass you

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:56 PM

I went on the stress diet once. Lost 40lbs in 6 weeks!

Now, this diet, is well known to sooooooooooo many!frustrated rant drinks scared

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:54 PM
You meet someone online, hit it off, well, I mean really well to the point you're drawing feelings for this person, to now, its time to meet and greet face to face..............

..........and then you come to find out that they have a "handicap" i.e. wheelchair, cane, walker............

R U Still interested in pursuing this relationship?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:39 PM
joined and has been/is a member of "any" diet fad?

How is it working, how did not work, what was the worst or best experience you've experience(d)?

Did you meet your weight goal, did you fail, or you're still trying?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:35 PM

hi just would know any body is lonely

Nope, I'm never lonely, I'm just alone (for now)

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:34 PM
The words to your favorite TV show theme song?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:05 PM

Im pretty self concious about my weight and work out regularly....
being so...I tend to be attracted to those with like interests.

how about you....does size matter???

Solid fully developed black woman! love love love

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:03 PM

Would you date someone who smokes?

Nope! bad breath, stained and/or missing teeth, ultra dark brown lips & finger tips and an odor that's uneasy on the nose (in clothes car home)

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:00 PM

Do you have one?

Personally, I have only one requirement.. height. :) The taller the better, but they at least have to be taller than me. Which.. is not hard to do, since I'm only 5'1". :)

But other than that, whether or not they have hair, beards, tatts, piercings, blue eyes, green eyes, blond hair, brown hair, etc.. Geeky, bad boy, nice guy...Doesn't matter to me, as long as the attraction is there.

What does it for you?

I most definitely do......

but it wouldn't be fair to show how shallow I really amlaugh but just as you you must be taller than I and I am 5'8", not the same height not an inch T A L L E R, you must start @ 6', all your teeth, no receeding hair lines (if you going bald, go bald, completely), extrodianary hygeine, fabulous feet and hands, a way with fashion, ooops, am I being shallowpitchfork