Community > Posts By > Almondiiz69

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:10 PM
Mr. Model 101.............wanna play, house! or Doctor!

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:08 PM
Who the hell can keep up with each and every new one they come out with unless you're FILTHY FREAKIN' RICH otherwise, who cares, as longs as the function you need are there for you and you keep up with the up keep, just like my car (the old hoopty she is)rofl

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:06 PM

name the date time and place:banana:

give me 10 min, will pick you up

*awww sookie sookie now* running to sh%t shower and shave and find those crotchless pannies that haven't been worn in monthsblushing

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:00 PM
name the date time and place:banana:

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:39 PM

I love dating sites that are free and I have had great luck with them. So why pay sites like Match.com?

slaphead MY THOUGHT EXACTLY *yelling at the top of my lungs* WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO PAY A MONTHLY FEE TO MEET A BUNCH OF AZZHOLES BEFORE I END UP MEETING SOMEONE WORTH MY TIME.....

*no pun intended towards anyone*

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:36 PM

CHOCOLATE.............OMG CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF IT

drinker here here

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:35 PM

subways veggie delite!!! its freakin sweet! either that or sushi from anywhere.

always wanted to try the veggie delite, but I think subway's bread is too thick, there cheap on the helpings (@ least the one in my neighborood)

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:32 PM
Edited by Almondiiz69 on Sat 02/21/09 01:33 PM

The Dairy Queen, its only 1 mile from me and they know I will be there almost every day..The manager told me if I quit coming in he would have to shut down laugh

Wow, talk about a true addict *as you walk into DQ...."Norm".., where everybody knows your name"*laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:30 PM
Sounds good, but see, nowing how much of a compulsive I am, I'd buy everything else not needed to put on top of the potato and really loose control with my addition

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:26 PM
Do I have to tell *kicking pebble*, I'd wish he hadn'tscared shocked scared

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:24 PM

i was addicated to the frozen pies (choc chip, bananna cream pie).. i would buy one at least once a day. i did that when my daughter was little.. i had to learn to quit and save money... LOL!!

Congratulations.........Now, can you counsel a sister on how to quit her addition:cry:

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:23 PM
drool

x rated movie...

can we hit a peep show afterwards.....i'll bring the quarters

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:21 PM

noway My addiction to the Wendy's baked potato with sour cream and chives!!!

My ex was my pusher and I became a junkiedrool ....

Thank goodness the closet Wendy's is 15 mi from my home or otherwise I'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over 250 lbsscared

Is there that one place that drives you mad that you gotta have no matter how far you'd go to get it? Name and tell me why (and I don't want to know about that fetish you got with a booty calltongue2 )

they do have the frozen section of the baked potato with sour cream and chives also with bacon bits...
i think those are awsome.. i dont buy them that often though..

i love dominoes chicken wings. i used to order them like every other day. but i quit that

Quick tell me how'd you kicked your habit....(as I'm sitting here eating a Wendy's potato)tears

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:19 PM

I'm a hug-a-holic and suffering from withdrawal. Anyone that can help?

Never ever fell hug withdrawal, if you do, hug yourself, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Sometimes, encouragement and feelings of appreciation should come from ones self. YOU!

*HUG*

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:14 PM
D & B 's (Dave and Busters: an adult version of chuckie cheese) and beat him at a serious game of point shooters (b'ball)smokin

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:10 PM
noway My addiction to the Wendy's baked potato with sour cream and chives!!!

My ex was my pusher and I became a junkiedrool ....

Thank goodness the closet Wendy's is 15 mi from my home or otherwise I'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over 250 lbsscared

Is there that one place that drives you mad that you gotta have no matter how far you'd go to get it? Name and tell me why (and I don't want to know about that fetish you got with a booty calltongue2 )

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:30 AM

ive got this fetish about being put in scissor holds by women with great legs.

just great legs or STRONG legs.....

I could get you in the figure 4, the snapback, the sleeper hold, the neck crusher and put a real hurtin' on your man ego.....

watch what your fetish is, you just might meet your challenge...

and get the snot beatin out of you

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:28 AM
elaborate a lil' so that I can get a better understanding, nothing wrong with the photo, but having a profile name with "tacky" attached I (if I were a man) wouldn't take it as appealing

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:26 AM
Didn't get to read your profile, but I will say, your profile name..

.....'nuff said!

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:21 AM
loving nanna