Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Mon 01/05/15 06:32 PM
McDonald's cold hamboogers

no photo
Mon 01/05/15 06:16 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Mon 01/05/15 06:17 PM
sniff....

waiting for the snow storm to blow over kansas city, hopefully will be cleaned up by the time I will go through there.

...and my sincere thanks on travel. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/05/15 06:03 PM

whoa!

sorry to hear this...

be safe on your way home.

Aye, hanging my head in sorrow. :cry: brokenheart

Stevie Ray Vaughan (SRV), Life Without You

no photo
Mon 01/05/15 05:52 PM
I've left to go back home. I can not make this relationship work.

Sorry people.

Sorry Rock. :heart: ohwell

no photo
Sun 01/04/15 06:32 AM
I think the tweet was meant as "THE MOST READ website in 2014." Article taken out of context.

no photo
Sun 01/04/15 06:02 AM
I've put a hex on the vacuum & broom here.

Anyone touching those magically, *poof*, is out fitted in a French Maid Teddie with accompanied "gear".

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:36 AM

laugh
Went to Rock's parents for belated x-mas. Funny family full of comedians.
Good time.
drinker
very cool. no more bein sick I hope. hows the bachelor pad, and that vacuum?

The bachelor pad is being nested into a home....next is dry wall mud, sanding and paint every room (cept 25 yo daughter's storage room) and ceilings. Vacuum alone was a life saver. Ruined the broom.

I
Sick? Lol, I was scrubbin until my arms felt like wet noodles and I couldn't move for a few days...

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:03 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 01/03/15 06:07 AM

All of you bring great and valid points to the table. Thanks for posting, talking makes it easier. Primitive 316 seems to know best where I'm coming from. My wife and I were married for almost 9 years. 8 of those with her being addicted to pain killers. She still is.
German, first I'd like to thank you for your service and sacrifice. Its not right for you to be in the situation you're in.
I should have done something about my situation long ago. But I was too stubborn, thought I could fix it. Now i know I can't. I understand the ladies points and I agree. Its hard, BC I want to find what I've been missing for years.
My kids are most important, and I can be on my own until the time is right.

If you know you can't fix it, then I'm wondering why not just divorce then?

Being separated and dating is still cheating.

I used to take pain killers after a car accident that should've left me dead. Eventually I realized that nothing killed the pain or my ex's abusive mouth, except sleep. I was only taking them to block his azz out.

Be done with it.

Focus on the children as they deserve your full attention during this time of change for your family.

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:46 AM
My precious

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:41 AM
You updated your profile?

I could help. There's a nursery rhyme that might help get your inbox stuffed full.
bigsmile
'Pumpkin, pumpkin,
Upside down Peter eater.'

Good luck and welcome back.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 12:45 PM
laugh
Went to Rock's parents for belated x-mas. Funny family full of comedians.
Good time.
drinker

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 12:37 PM
Faithful, monogamous, loyal...
<~~~~~taken.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 12:23 PM
Missy.
Happy New Year!
drinks flowers

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:32 PM
Umm...you fellas really need proper hygiene of your facial hair after oral relations.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 10:12 AM
Hey I've got an Australian Terrier rat nosed dog and I'm a home grown mail order bride.
laugh

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:11 PM
tantalizingly baffling. Lmfoa

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 06:09 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Tue 12/30/14 06:10 AM

Hi Fleta!!
I had to Google that one, lol
Chocolate and ..erm .. Tootsie Rolls .. oh sweet memories .. lol

Hiya Crystal!
He brings me chocolate pretty much daily.
pitchfork

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 05:50 AM
No1, is this your recovering from sex addiction thread?

Klc had the answer along with soufie.

Lmfao, 1000 a day time construct?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie Roll Pop?

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:22 AM
Here's my problem, where in lays my sucking hole of exhaustion. If I would learn to say "No." , more often, there would be more of my golden heart left to give.

Imma gonna break this vacuum...

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:24 AM

i could care less if i my self last forever in physical human form...

but the historical record proves and bears record and so prove, humankind would not exist, if it self could ever be extincted, throughout a total amount of time of nearly 4.5 billion years...

if it has lasted 4.5 billion years, than the historical record of time of human's not being extincted, be the most evidence to prove what was for human's...

so than what will be for human's, what so far has not existed, bear the record of the future most probability for human's...

for let us not forget, human's are the the leaders of all life, the masters of all life lessor than our self...

since we have more power than all other life that exist with less power...

so human's then are the leading force of all evolution and all life...

so they them self then will not be extincted.

for human's are the gods of all life, of all life lessor than our self.
billions of years ago we did not harness the nuclear power we do today . You can live in your delusional utopia but it is a fantasy. Mankind has the power to eradicate each other . As astrid said . To create or destroy . Evolution does not exempt us from threat .

We already experimented with that on Japan. 3 x's we dropped nuclear bombs on them killing 80,000 people each incident. Japanese are not extint now.
On the other hand, scientists probably lean more to our planet dying before we would, like Mars. Hence space exploration.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25