no photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:07 PM
belly/chest.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:02 PM
high protein dog food

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:58 PM

Yes Red, there are a few females out there who act like you want them to but as far as free I don't think so because you have to buy the Inflator air pump to go along with the doll. laugh laugh

plus KY.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:53 PM

"why every time womens ditch me".....
if this is a trend maybe you should look at yourself....

Well all I can say in incouragement at least its not out of a speeding car...they do slow dont they?
slaphead

Easier than digging a hole in the back yard?

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 08:06 AM

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:56 AM

Haha Fleta! Ain't this like some kinda soap opera!!! It practically writes itself laugh

Yes. You'd not be surprised, the longer you stick around, the better the popcorn gets.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:46 AM
shhhhhhh. Is this the part where they bite ankles?

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:35 AM
Sit on your hands then.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:32 AM
laugh

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:30 AM
slap upside the head back. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:22 AM
waving

www.duckduckgo.com

waving

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:15 AM

Most women look worse in the flesh in my experience. But I'm still willing to be fwb with them. Yet they seem to expect me to want them even without sex, which is annoying. They should jump at the chance to go to bed with a hunk of man like me. Alas, they'd rather give themselves to sexually inferior men because sex isn't that big a deal to them.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:52 AM
When I see the word "discreet" and "NSA" together, I think about how glad I am not to be married. Thanks for the reminder.

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:46 AM
I see all the fast food restaurants are coming up with the wild sandwiches we used to create when we were stoned. French fries or onion rings in a burger. Are we now paying for being creative like when we had the munchies? ohwell

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:14 PM
Top of my list:

Men
Dogs
chickens
hawk
guineas
baby bunnies
blah, blah, blah

Never again. Cull them.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:12 PM
^^^Then it's back to the old fashioned hands on.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:06 PM

Taking women out on dates gets expensive, and having to chat with them is such a chore. I'd rather just arrange to see them two or three times a week, or whenever I'm feeling horny. No chatting, no going out to dinner, not even any kissing. Are there many women that are up for that sort of thing, I imagine there are, now that so many women want to have a career before they settle down.

Your post differs totally from the the thread title.

How do you get it without paying for it?

Most men, from my experience take it out in trade. Hence, expecting sex on the first date in exchange for paying for meals and whatever social entertainment they paid for. This is the reason careful women like to suggest going "Dutch".

No strings then. No manipulation.

Pancho might have an xtra toy sheep. I hear the resale on those are reasonable.

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:37 PM

Yes, I couldn't. No internet access except for some wacked out dumb smart phone thingie that is obsolete back here at home. I couldn't post pics with it and barely make calls out. I don't know how people deal with those things. frustrated You can't see half of what you should like on a pc. I was also left without a phone for a couple of weeks while I was....um....detained. flowerforyou

love you too Mekay. flowerforyou
awww....too bad..well at least they released you now.. laugh laugh I had a good laugh thanks for sharing your joke to me..stay beautiful. .love you much...uhhmmwwaahh..flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou :heart:

Yeah, I was released. :wink:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25