Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:32 PM

You Humans keep targeting each other. So, I want the last four Humans (except RockGnome) who posted on this thread (I'm a Melmacian, not a Human) to sit in a corner of this thread for 5 minutes.

So, you don't care about multiple trolls posting on page 7? otay then. You condone it. Nice. waving

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:29 PM

RockGnome,

Do you think that it a decent person makes false accusations against others?

Listen, troll, your posts are the same on page 7.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:23 PM

Stoopid crap like that wouldn't happen up here. Population is mostly white. So I spose would be half the nation in flames, but not up here.

What the hell are you saying??? It sounds like you are saying that white people don't do 'stupid crap like that'.

Please, name the last time, besides during Vietnam, that white inner city people rioted, looted, committed arson, hit and run on pedestrians, in the US (as a racial group). I'll be waiting while you do the research.

KKK is excluded from my discussion. They are not sane, they are retards. An occult. Course, I could go on about Black Panthers too then.

This was a quote from Al about me on page 3.

Ya, I'm talking to myself.

Trolls, abound with twisting.

Sorry, manipulative psychology doesn't work on me.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:22 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 07:22 PM

Sorry, that is not what is being implied. The statement connotates that you are an alternate ego of myself and I am making both posts.

Something to do with your challenges to that person are along the same lines as mine.

Yes, but somehow the fact that we are 'quoting the same things' appears to be part of the 'evidence', laugh , as if the reader was unable to understand the simple fact that you and I were quoting each others statements to each other, and therefore 'quoting the same things'.

TO?

No. About. Same difference. Keep twisting. Keep talking to "self". lmfao.

You really should cut back on the sugar. And you do know that with toothpaste, unlike protein, you should spit, not swallow? Or was it that flu shot?

you're a troll with multiple profiles on a dating site. Got any dates lately?

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:18 PM

Stoopid crap like that wouldn't happen up here. Population is mostly white. So I spose would be half the nation in flames, but not up here.

What the hell are you saying??? It sounds like you are saying that white people don't do 'stupid crap like that'.

Please, name the last time, besides during Vietnam, that white inner city people rioted, looted, committed arson, hit and run on pedestrians, in the US (as a racial group). I'll be waiting while you do the research.

KKK is excluded from my discussion. They are not sane, they are retards. An occult. Course, I could go on about Black Panthers too then.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:14 PM

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:11 PM

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:59 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 07:02 PM

The wait,hm,waiting on Mr /Miss right,how long is this waiting line? Well, from all the postings and topics we've read so far alone,I'd say it's extremely long,wouldn't you think? We're not going to settle for less than we deserve,so we've decided that we're going to "stick it out"until one day god happens to drop him/her in our laps so to speak! Everything takes time and patience is a virtue,I think we're all aware of this,but I've came to to the conclusion that,waiting is just half the process,and to add to that,while I've seen alot of people just sitting and waiting,I've seen people build up relationship to the point where they can say ,"hey, this person is my Mr /miss right",when in fact that person never came into their life as that Mr /miss right that they are today,all those Mr/miss right characteristics we're not identified at first,maybe just a little,one or two maybe,so, does or can one actually identify"Mr /miss right when he/she comes knocking?????drinker

The waiting can be well worth it.

You guys are living proof of that,drinker ,but sometimes you gata push a little you know,and take some chances you know?!drinks

Ya, Ya. We shall see what happens. drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:58 PM

Sorry, that is not what is being implied. The statement connotates that you are an alternate ego of myself and I am making both posts.

Something to do with your challenges to that person are along the same lines as mine.

Yes, but somehow the fact that we are 'quoting the same things' appears to be part of the 'evidence', laugh , as if the reader was unable to understand the simple fact that you and I were quoting each others statements to each other, and therefore 'quoting the same things'.

TO?

No. About. Same difference. Keep twisting. Keep talking to "self". lmfao.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:52 PM

David, I haven't read enough of your posts to know for sure when you are being serious and when you are being sarcastic. My apologies if I've misunderstood you.

the kkk can do whatever they want, just not lift a finger to harm another...

and the thugs can do whatever they want, so long as they don't lift a finger to harm another...

I'm guessing you mean this seriously, and I agree. We should have freedom of speech, even so called 'hate speech', but the moment someone moves to harm another we need someone to step in and stop them.

words and thoughts are not illegal, just physical bodily harm to another...

drinker

damn, won't it be great when the violent who can't control their bodily impulses are tasered by their own body implant...

a truly non violent world...

Is this part a joke?

I think it would be awful to achieve peace by giving everyone self-tasering body implants.

why?

because it "sounds bad"...

no more need for guns to shoot the violent...

oh, of course, warning chirps first, to allow one to stop it self, using it's own free will...

but if they don't halt them self, then jolt them if they still insist on secreting violence?

would not this be much more nice and beneficial than throwing millions upon millions in prisons, amongst other violent people?

what purpose is that serving...

they can't contribute to society...

and put violent among violent and it breeds MORE VIOLENCE...

and none would have to worry about others being able to slap them down, rape them, murder them, kidnap them...

so one would see one on the ground once in a while, and all would know they are conquering them self, and their primitive instincts...

a truly peaceful world, where energies and brain powers would be able to be focused on creating more grand for all, versus trying to keep people safe from others people...

where all those who have conquered their primitive instincts would be proud of all others who accomplish the same...

where encouragement to conquer one self is the modis operandi, it no longer being as it is most now, to conquer others.

a kind and gentle force that only becomes force, if one begin to validate forceful emotions in it's body...

so how is it really cruel...

what we have now is truly far far far more cruel.

Are you nutz?

I've got a shock collar for my dog that could have your name on it too.

She listens very well when she has it on. No talking back even.

yes, it would work quite well for those whom love to beat dogs as well...

oh, and any talk is acceptable!

just not violent actions!

oh, forget it. I'll just ring the bell instead for you. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:38 PM

David, I haven't read enough of your posts to know for sure when you are being serious and when you are being sarcastic. My apologies if I've misunderstood you.

the kkk can do whatever they want, just not lift a finger to harm another...

and the thugs can do whatever they want, so long as they don't lift a finger to harm another...

I'm guessing you mean this seriously, and I agree. We should have freedom of speech, even so called 'hate speech', but the moment someone moves to harm another we need someone to step in and stop them.

words and thoughts are not illegal, just physical bodily harm to another...

drinker

damn, won't it be great when the violent who can't control their bodily impulses are tasered by their own body implant...

a truly non violent world...

Is this part a joke?

I think it would be awful to achieve peace by giving everyone self-tasering body implants.

why?

because it "sounds bad"...

no more need for guns to shoot the violent...

oh, of course, warning chirps first, to allow one to stop it self, using it's own free will...

but if they don't halt them self, then jolt them if they still insist on secreting violence?

would not this be much more nice and beneficial than throwing millions upon millions in prisons, amongst other violent people?

what purpose is that serving...

they can't contribute to society...

and put violent among violent and it breeds MORE VIOLENCE...

and none would have to worry about others being able to slap them down, rape them, murder them, kidnap them...

so one would see one on the ground once in a while, and all would know they are conquering them self, and their primitive instincts...

a truly peaceful world, where energies and brain powers would be able to be focused on creating more grand for all, versus trying to keep people safe from others people...

where all those who have conquered their primitive instincts would be proud of all others who accomplish the same...

where encouragement to conquer one self is the modis operandi, it no longer being as it is most now, to conquer others.

a kind and gentle force that only becomes force, if one begin to validate forceful emotions in it's body...

so how is it really cruel...

what we have now is truly far far far more cruel.

Are you nutz?

I've got a shock collar for my dog that could have your name on it too.

She listens very well when she has it on. No talking back even.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:31 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 06:37 PM

Name one riot with citation to source that whites as a racial group have instigated with arson, hit and run pedestrian's, looting, and shooting the public, after Vietnam and not the fanatics the KKK, which is an OCCULT.

Still can't do it, huh? Rockgnome can. ...but this was more vandalizing environmentalists. Domestic terrorism.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:59 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 04:56 PM

Oww.. so sweet! And great you take time to keep us posted :)

And you give us proof that it IS possible, that it CAN happen, so you give us all hope
:heart: drinker :heart:

I hear you. Hope, I never dared to do that before. flowerforyou

I trust him. Heck, my animals are all over him, he must be okay. :wink: laugh

I maped out on the ATLAS today the way back with him. (Not the freaking Google or Mapquest or Bing garbage maps).Probably shutting down the house here on Monday and leaving for the drive back down together.

Now, he warned about the bachelor pad, that it will need my loving touch...touching everything, I'm assuming. Isn't that what women do?, insure it's a house of nested love? I'll be busy, not bored anyway. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:47 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 04:44 PM
I am like nobody's mother. That's a fact, Jack.....cept my children's.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:41 PM
The Firm~ Radioactive

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:17 PM
He makes it easy to love him. :heart:

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 03:37 PM

Chicks dig passive aggressive guys.

That, and really hip underwear.
If you have all that..you got it made.:thumbsup:

Haha, but then .. what is hip underwear .. For some men hip means a Garfield print, for others a thong.. neither work for me, lol

errrr, what underwear? noway laugh

LOL, .. but .. what are you doing here, woman?! Go be with your man!
Hope you two are having a wonderful time!!
flowerforyou:

He was sleeping in. I can only lay down for so long cuz of pain, have to get up.

He's on vacation. :angel:

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:43 AM

Chicks dig passive aggressive guys.

That, and really hip underwear.
If you have all that..you got it made.:thumbsup:

Haha, but then .. what is hip underwear .. For some men hip means a Garfield print, for others a thong.. neither work for me, lol

errrr, what underwear? noway laugh

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:17 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 05:27 AM

What Romeo says ...

As for the waiting line .. I think it has a lot to do with being ready yourself? If you still have a lot of issues and hangups or things to get sussed in life, it may simply not be the right time yet.. I think when you're ready you may simply jump queue or leave the waiting line altogether.

I've also found myself wondering if sometimes you are put on hold so to speak, because the right one for you isn't available or ready yet?

I mean, look at Mingle's latest love couple .. He'd been here for 6 years, she only became a member about 5 months ago. If she'd come on here 4, 5, 6, yrs ago, it might not have worked?
These things kind of make me think..

I can explain that....sort of.

We knew each other on another "dating forum". Although that site was in reality geared to trolls, and cruelty, and in fact focused on negativity, exploiting bad behaviors of the opposite sexes. On that site, we did know each other's morals and integrity, and we were of like minds and philosophy, however that site and all it entails was not conducive for us to "get together", so to speak.

I quit the other site, and they deleted me (now they is subjective cuz there, other users can report/flag out other users into deletion). I actually have an email from merc, claiming responsibility for my deletion. He was deleted as well. He didn't recognize me here when I came under my little birdie profile picture. After we messaged for a week, he recognized me. I didn't know who he was due to his not being visible on the other site, and couldn't remember his photos from who they were attached at the other site.

This site made it possible to actually think in terms of positive and not negative.

It was just the place where we were in our lives at the time.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:49 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 05:00 AM

Actually, plenty of others here are factual.

Apparently, they have me blocked, then. The majority of what I see in this Community is a bunch of emotional, knee-jerking reactionism with limited - if any - citations to legitimate sources which is passed off as "factual".

When I ask others for citations to legitimate sources to back up their emotional posts, most times nothing is provided. On the VERY FEW occasions that a citation IS provided, it's to sites *like*

BillyBob'sAllThingsGreatAnd'Merikan.net

whoa

And where did you get the impression that one here is your slave? Why do they need to provide anything not provided in their post? If you have an issue with the post, look up your own citations and rebut. I love rebuttals.

You also love copying and pasting other peoples work and passing it off as your own..

At least it's work, got anything to add? Thought not.

No, that is called plagiarism. Not work. Not your work. Laziness, even though you think you may be feverishly working at copying and pasting someone else's work and taking credit as your own.

And.....is that legal? Stealing other writers published or non-published work?

or is it just unethical?

or the ramblings of an incoherent mind focused on dissent and conspiracy, Al?

at the very least, that "work" you say, makes you NON-CREDIBLE, since you are not citing it.

et:

I think DISCREDITED is a better word of works for you to be using. JMHO.