Community > Posts By > Mdarlene

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 12/08/14 12:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 03:22 PM
You have been here for more than a year why are you waiting until now to check your profile?:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 03:18 PM
Bare minimum but it will do:smile: Welcome to mingle

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 02:04 PM
it has nothing to do with looks it is what is in the heart that matters and you are not showing anything that a woman is interested in, fix your profile and don't lie.:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 12:48 PM
the stand it is a classic where good can come out over evil

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 10:07 AM
you can make that change yourself just go to profile and edit profile make the change

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 09:28 AM
There is a difference between silent treatment and time out, some people need to cool off only because if you say something in a fit of anger you can not take it back at a later date. Whatever was said cannot be forgotten and will always hurt. You need to realize that there are two sides to every story and you need to be able to take the time to think of the others side.
When the other person says to you sorry hon didn't mean it, it is already to late and you can't erase the hurt you have inflicted. Believe me I know, my favorite was always to hold up a hand while walking away and say hold that thought come back in a couple of hours after time for reflection, open a bottle of red and continue the discussion in a calm manner. I don't have to worry about that anymore as he is no longer with us

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 09:11 AM
Welcome to Mingle hope you enjoy the show

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 09:11 AM

And women thought they knew it all....!!! hope you all enjoy.....:)

* The nice men are ugly.
* The handsome men are not nice.
* The handsome and nice men are gay.
* The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
* The men who are not so handsome but are nice have no money.
* The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think women are only after their money.
* The handsome men without money are after women's money.
* The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual don't think women are beautiful enough.
* The men who think women are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money are cowards.
* The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!!
* The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in women when women take the initiative.
NOW... WHO UNDERSTANDS MEN?

Love it so very very true:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:55 AM
I know only to well what you are talking about. we take for granted to many things until it is to late. As my desires change so does my list. I am attempting my sky diving this spring out of London and have even found someone to go with me although he claims he will be screaming all the way down.laugh

Mdarlene's photo
Sun 12/07/14 06:47 AM
your forgiven, don't give up, way to easy:smile:

First thought is it actually time(the dog had me up trolling for cats during the night)

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 12/06/14 06:47 PM
hagen daz ice cream cookie dough

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 12/06/14 06:44 PM
I keep getting invitations from deactivated accounts

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 12/06/14 06:33 PM
Welcome to mingle good luck with your search, at least you know what you want

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 12/06/14 06:30 PM

Everyday I look in my mirror, I am totally pleased with whom I see! Took me a long time to get there, but very pleased with the results!

I agree
It took a long time to realize that you need to like who you are before anyone else can like you.:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 12/05/14 10:07 PM

Hi again, thanks for all your insights. What really did surprise me was the low number of selections from my advanced search - 16? OLD really is a numbers game. Now I know how those people feel who say they are from a small town & there is no one available for them to date. I can see how affairs between married people get started LOL!

Yes "settled" may be a harsh term coming from a single woman but...if something about your mate bothers you every day or there is a trait lacking that you notice regularly & there's been no change well...if you stay then that's settling to me. You've weighed the pros & cons & decided it's less trouble to put up w/it than not. There is no denying that it changes how you view & value the other person. It could be anything: sex, personal habits, confidence (you'd be surprised how many of my successful friends wish their men were making more $$ than them or doing something to TRY to make more $$, it's not even about the $, what I hearing is a lack of ambition, drive or this lack of confidence comes out in other areas of the RS). Men think the same things too. For example the 50 y.o. men who divorce after 20 years of marriage & then marry 22 y.o. model/aspiring actress etc., they won't "settle" for a woman closer to their own age, if they can get someone more attractive.

Anyway...had another scammer (even they won't settle!) today so I'm back on track LOL! Have a good Friday night...

maybe you will get lucky and find someone just like you, wouldn't that be sad

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 12/05/14 09:59 PM

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 12/05/14 03:21 PM
I lived in a home that had ghosts never saw them, but they were real, but not scary. When we first moved in you knew they were there and they would startle you touch you. But after my first child was born they became friendlier but could still unnerve you.

Mdarlene's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:05 PM
good one

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:42 PM
I strongly dislike people who use the word hate, what a wasted emotion, that should be spent on love

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15