Community > Posts By > davo3

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:18 AM
Edited by davo3 on Wed 06/11/08 09:19 AM

because you wont have sex until marriage.

youre making it hard on yourself.

not everyone knows that. besides, if you noticed, i said i could possibly make an exception for the right guy.

well hey keep your standards as high as you like. just dont complain when no one measures up. that energy is better spent looking and taking steps to improve yourself physically and mentally.

my standards were set 4 years ago. i don't spend all day thinking about people not measuring up. i was just bored and posed a question.
btw my workout time is 6pm and i already had my me time.

well youve already posed this question before once and god knows how many other times

"WHY DONT GUYS DO THIS OR THAT?"

because were all stupid rapists who want to steal your money, eat all of your food and leave you for someone younger and hotter who will shoot you in the face.

there. you happy?

nothing is your fault.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:09 AM

not everyone knows that. besides, if you noticed, i said i could possibly make an exception for the right guy.

well hey keep your standards as high as you like. just dont complain when no one measures up. that energy is better spent looking and taking steps to improve yourself physically and mentally.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:01 AM

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:58 AM
guys want a woman who makes them feel like a man, someone who is attractive and someone who isnt psycho or annoying. guys want to have that soft and warm angel to look at him in that special way and to take care of him and allow herself to be taken care of by her.

and if thats not happening, then he'll take sex as a consolation prize, because all vaginas feel pretty much the same regardless of the personality attatched to it.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:12 AM
confidently ask for her name like you do it to any girl who strikes your fancy. tell her you thought she was adorable and you just had to meet her. chat for a bit. keep it light and fun. then say you gotta go but get for her number. dont ask for it. get it.

"but hey, lemme get your number" and whip out your phone as you say it. ( do this preferably at the peak of the conversation but it doesnt matter as long as youre confident)

then call her the next day while youre doing something else and shoot the **** for about 5 minutes and let her go. dont try to make plans like every other lame ass dude. just have a quick chat and get her comfy with the idea of you calling her.

then call back a couple of days later and try to meet up.

if it doesnt work, repeat process with another girl. it will eventually hit.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:03 AM
yeah dude i think i sees ya problem.

around these women you dont paticularly want, youre being yourself. im sure youre a fun, intelligent guy and all of your best qualities are shining thru because youre not focused on impressing any of these chicks. youre more concerned with amusing yourself and dont take anything these ladies say too super serious.

but when you get around a girl you want, you behavior probably changes on subtle levels because now you care. see?

another problem could be your definition of what a woman being attracted to you is.
some guys confuse a woman being comfortable around him as them being attracted enough to at some point have sex with him. chicks are super comfortable around gay dudes, even to the point of kissing them and grabbing their butts but they would never have sex with them.

just make sure youre not becoming a straight gay friend to these ladies and that they always know that youre a man who likes sex and has no issues with it (probably not best to say that aloud tho.)

take notice how you treat the chicks youre not attracted to and treat the ones you ARE attracted to the same way. the minute you give a hot chick speical treatment for no reason is when they lose attracted to you and lump you in the same catergory as every other lame dude.

am i good or what?

davo3's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:54 AM
yeah i hate it when you have those dreams that youre a televangelist who's playing monopoly under water and you wake to find that youve had buttsex with your wingman.

that sucks, right guys?

:cry:

davo3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:32 AM
my soul would orgasm if it came back.

that show is jesus.

davo3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:31 AM
SUCK MY RICHARD

davo3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:27 AM
no matter how much you try to frankenstein them together, science and religon dont mix.

It's all confusing.....then tell me....what are your beliefs on how it all got here from the start? Do you believe it came from a speck of dust......as evolution tell us that we came from a speck of dust that landed in the water and turned into a tadpole that turned into a frog, that crawled out and turned into a monkey, and then an ape and then us?

you also just showed that you dont know the difference between evolution and abiogenisis and that even then, you have a gross misconception about what the latter actually entails. google is your friend.

its also funny how a naturalistic explanation is far-fetched to you but the idea of a space daddy magically making everything with his super powers is something you can accept without a second thought.

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:53 AM
"no one has ever touched me like that before"

awwww yeah

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:48 AM
what the hell

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:36 AM
God the father is a mass murderer, so to be miffed at people for getting pissed would be just hypocritcal on his part.

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:46 AM
i freaking love karaoke.

whatre your favorite songs to do and which ones do you love to hear?

i just added Achy Breaky Heart to my repetoire and now the country chicks cant sit on my face fast enough. bigsmile

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:01 AM
i crave validation ohwell

but im working on it.

davo3's photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:22 AM
Edited by davo3 on Mon 06/09/08 02:22 AM
so basically God just contradicts everything a person says and/or passifies them.

You say: I feel bad and have a problem.
God says: No you dont. I'm too super cool for that. Fuggedaboutit.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:29 PM
no U

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:28 PM

NO U

U what? How do I prove that your brain is not Miracle Whip...wait...just keep talkinglaugh

NO U

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:28 PM

Davo, I think I had you once in 2001. I am still itching.:angry:

those bumps and lesions are God's way of ribbing me for HER pleasure.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:25 PM
NO U

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8