Tue 03/04/08 06:46 AM
tongue kissed Janet Reno

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:42 AM
steals those temporary socks from the shoe store

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:32 AM

split it.

paying for everythig is something you do with your girlfriend.

if shes not your gf, dont give her gf treatment.

a girl who expects it of you and calls you cheap is showing a big bright red flag, so nothing lost.

wow... you're something.....huh

:heart:

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:31 AM
thank you happy

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:28 AM
split it.

paying for everythig is something you do with your girlfriend.

if shes not your gf, dont give her gf treatment.

a girl who expects it of you and calls you cheap is showing a big bright red flag, so nothing lost.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:12 AM
youre damn right im selfish. i want a woman all to myself. i want uninterrupted sex. i want to watch movies, not cartoons. i want to not smell poop when i go to their houses. if this makes me immature, then ground me because i dont think i'm being unreasonable.

i love kids, and im really good with them. but when i want to deal with one on a full time basis, i'll have one of my own.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:04 AM
thats easy for girls to say.

if i pop on Total eclipse of the heart in my car like on a date or something , i know the first thing that chick is going think is that i'm gay.

same goes for the pet shop boys.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:01 AM
Opportunities- The Pet Shop Boys

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:58 AM
why is it an issue?

ignore them

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:55 AM
i like the freakin Pet Shop Boys blushing

and im a sucker for that song Total Eclipse of the Heart

*eats a raw steak and does push ups to compensate*

whatre YOUR guilty pleasures?

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:35 AM
youre welcome... i think..?

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:32 AM
it really kind of depends on how old the kids are and how well she is raising them.

i mean, on paper, it all seems like peaches and cream, like the best case scenario being you could even be this psuedo family and a surrogate parent.

the reality is you could get stuck having to deal with this bratty kid in order to see your gf.

imagine getting hot and heavy with your girl and getting right up to the injection when you hear a knock at the door. it little Tommy and not only did he poop his pants, but he's scared and wants to sleep in mommy's bed now. mood killers from hell.

OR maybe the kid has a problem with you getting mom's attention and takes any oppurtunity to kill your moods on purpose.

OR maybe that whole psuedo family/surrogate dad thing can get pushed on you and you find yourself buying kid clothes and driving this woman's kid to school at 8 in the morning everyday.

this kind of thing isnt always the case, but its a definite possibility.

the kid is not going away and takes precedence every time. keep that in mind.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:22 AM

Well in all honesty, I wouldn't want to date someone who's job makes them travel a bunch, or might have any long lasting effects on their mental status. Anything that may hurt others, in some sort of way.
I feel the same way .. if you job might entail killing someone .. that is too harsh for me ...

dont worry. it doesnt count if THEIR ways are different from OUR ways.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:19 AM
Alot of the men I met around here want the homemaker type women and it's not me, I would rather be jumping out of a plane then making dinner!!

you can jump out of a plane, parachute into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. and i'll kiss you even if you smell like formaldehyde.

see, i'm all about comprimise.happy

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:00 AM

lol I dated a fed once he was a nice guy .. he had a memory problem though he forgot to tell the truth ..

i dated this girl who worked for the fbi (she wouldnt tell me exactly what she did as it was "confidential", she mightve been lying now that i think about it). she was super intimidating and spoke in paragraphs. i felt like a teeny little girl when she was angry.

so yeah no feds for me.
laugh laugh laugh laugh I wont pry laugh laugh laugh noway noway

good. its confidential.laugh

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:58 AM
lol I dated a fed once he was a nice guy .. he had a memory problem though he forgot to tell the truth ..

i dated this girl who worked for the fbi (she wouldnt tell me exactly what she did as it was "confidential", she mightve been lying now that i think about it). she was super intimidating and spoke in paragraphs. i felt like a teeny little girl when she was angry.

so yeah no feds for me.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:54 AM
i wont date accountants because theyre mind-numbingly boring people who in turn, make you mind-numbingly boring. not that i get many accountants knocking at my door, but i'm just sayin

strippers are okay if you dont see any track marks or meth-mouth or anything on them, i suppose.