Community > Posts By > davo3

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:37 AM
Edited by davo3 on Wed 06/04/08 09:40 AM

the bible also is against shellfish and killing your kids if you talk back to them.

the reason no one respects your archaic no-sex thing is because its annoying and makes a very natural act into something "sinful".

what exactly do you expect a guy to do? masturbate over you until you decide youre ready to marry him? oh wait! doesnt the bible say thats a sin too?

so youre expecting a man to be madly in love with you for years, all the while supressing his very natural urge to have sex with his girlfriend until the day you get married and for that to never get old or annoying or unsatisfying to him?

unless the guy is really really desperate or just as brainwashed as you, i dont see that happening.

time to come into the 21st century.

doesn't have to take years. i am not a fan of long engagements. personal conviction has nothing to do with being brainwashed. i made exceptions before and it brought about bad relationships.

personal conviction goes hand in hand with being brainwashed. i would dare say its the most important part of it.

doesnt have to take years? how long then? a year is still a damn long time to make a dude wait. less than a year doesnt seem like an adequate time to see if this is someone you want to marry.

you made exceptions before regarding what? you actually had sex with a guy? and youre blaming the bad relationships on that?

unless you made an issue out of the sex (which is very possible in your case) then dont you think maybe the relationship just went bad on its own? people have bad relationships all the time.

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:26 AM
this r not funnay

my peniz ver small

davo3's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:18 AM
Edited by davo3 on Wed 06/04/08 09:20 AM
the bible also is against shellfish and killing your kids if you talk back to them.

the reason no one respects your archaic no-sex thing is because its annoying and makes a very natural act into something "sinful".

what exactly do you expect a guy to do? masturbate over you until you decide youre ready to marry him? oh wait! doesnt the bible say thats a sin too?

so youre expecting a man to be madly in love with you for years, all the while supressing his very natural urge to have sex with his girlfriend until the day you get married and for that to never get old or annoying or unsatisfying to him?

unless the guy is really really desperate or just as brainwashed as you, i dont see that happening.

time to come into the 21st century.

davo3's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:51 PM

Hello my Name is _________ And How Are You

There it is The one That works
But you must have Manners to go

With this and be Real glasses

Therein lies the flaw with this plan....there are so few REAL men left.....

theres plenty. youve just given up.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:10 PM
Hulkamaniac

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:28 PM
because theyre drunk.

theyre really having those feelings, im sure.

but its largely the alcohol.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:17 PM
right. you dont use "lines", you use conversation starters.

i like to use "where do i recognize you from?" even if ive never seen them in my life. we spend a few minutes chasing that ghost and i move onto other topics. VOILA! conversation.

women like to give their opinion on stuff too. just ask.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:14 PM
noway

no no no no

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:10 PM
also: be yourself is miselading advice.

be your best self you can be.

sell yourself without bragging.

subtlties, man. chicks will pick up on them

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:09 PM
"i'm getting a cup of coffee after class want to join?"

this one is the better of the two. it shows that youre going to do it with or without her. if she says no, then subtly hint that you can take another friend instead.

dont make it look like a date tho, is the key. make it very spontaneous and fun.

never ask a woman you have your eye on a yes or no question.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:00 PM
ive dated my fair share of unfortuante looking women based SOLEY on personality. thats another thing that i gained from being a rejected nice guy.

this isnt an overgeneralization either. women do not respect "nice guy" types. you see it as bootlicking and weakness.

women think they do but its much much different in practice.

im not saying women like to be treated like **** or dont enjoy kindness (both of which i still give in abundance) but presenting it directly and honestly will not work for a man who isnt physically attractive.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:50 PM
*imagines*

okay, now what?

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:44 PM
i'm actually a rapper :D

no seriously

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:40 PM
Edited by davo3 on Tue 03/04/08 06:19 PM
indifferent

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:25 PM

Quite jazzed that the fine women on this site are avoiding nibbling at this bait! Here's to the JSH ladies! drinker drinker drinker drinker

because they know its truelaugh

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:20 PM
i instantly make out with this awesome nerd woman, ive apparently scored

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:17 PM
make out clinic student:wink:

im liking this game already

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:16 PM
ive seen this before but it is completely true. it had a hand in my personality switch and now i never get stuck i the friend zone.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:13 PM
i would date an older woman again in a heartbeat.

davo3's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:10 PM
Make-out Clinic Organizer