Community > Posts By > ReyRey123

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:25 PM
GOOD-ONE!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:21 PM
I would of turned around facing the lion and I would of gotten all wild and I would of started kicking and punching as hard as I could.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:18 PM
That's great and that's true!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:14 PM
Dog's are my friend.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:09 PM
Good for her she deserves it.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:00 PM
I would of said I cannot accept a proposal from an old person because I don't like wrinkles and you remind me of my nana's nana. After word I would have exhaulted back you beast, back I said, and I would of growled like a giant panda gone insanely mad.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:50 PM
You're cool, I wish you were my dad. 1. You get half a cat sandwich. 4.dreams are not life, that,s just siking yourself out to think you can do things you can't do.duhhh. In real life you suffer. Snazzy thought though.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:39 PM
Poor, poor lady why, why, why and why again. It must have been a german poodle! I would have jumped out the window after the poodle but I would of been afraid of it turning into an evil monster, growing tallons picking me up by the ears and lifting me up into the top of a volcano and dropping me. mama,mama,mama,mama,mama,ma help! I beleive the story you told was a true story. I'm going to sleep with my thumb in my mouth tonight. I'm scared!