Community > Posts By > thunderstruck60

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 02/21/09 12:20 AM
Edited by thunderstruck60 on Sat 02/21/09 12:20 AM
i would chat with her like usual but at the end give her your number and tell her to txt or call you sometime. that way you don't sound like a "creep" by tryin to get her digits. this will let her decide if she wants to call you or not.

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 02/20/09 11:49 PM
I thought i had the one a little over 4 years ago, but the cards went south. i've dated alot since then and only realized how much i still miss that girl.

thunderstruck60's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:23 PM
just wanted to hear some amazing answered prayer stories. i'll start.....the pickup in my pic was listed on the internet for sale. i live in co and it was in or. i had some money saved up and planned on buyin it but suddenly was hit with some financial issues that were more important. about two months later i asked the lord if it was in his will to let me have this pickup to send me a sign. the next evening the guy called me and said it was still for sale if i was still interested. all the transactions went smoothly from then on out. what an amazing god we serve!

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:17 PM
that was totally off subject....so my reply to why people worry about things..... first of all, the bible tells us that if we put our trust in christ we have no worries. however, we often have a trust issue when it comes to giving god complete control of the situation and try to intervene. if you pray about it, it is in god's hands. don't worry about it anymore. he will come up with the best result, much better than we can do on our own.

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:13 PM
without God there is only evil. and by the meaning of fearing the lord our god, it is referring to the fact that he created you and he is your father, much the same as having a fear of your father as a child. not a scared to death fear but a repectful loving fear. also, there is no reason for people to be good on their own with the exception of our court system. people that honestly put their faith in God lean more towards doing good, not because that is what the bible says, but that is where the holy spirit leads us.

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:03 PM
it is alot more relaxing walking with christ than running from him. putting full faith in him will only lead to a complete and satisfying life whereas turning away from him will only put you through misery.

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 02/12/09 08:55 PM
procrastinating

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:14 PM
hahahaha.........where do these come from? lol

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:02 PM
mingling

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:01 PM
jackass

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:59 PM
i got two scoops

i put in 2 quarters, a dime, and 6 pennies...

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:56 PM
george washington

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:55 PM
lord of the flies

thunderstruck60's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:54 PM
thunderstruck

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:32 PM
the cardinals are gonna take a massive sh*t on the steelers in the super bowl. hahaha

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:20 PM
man who walk through airport sliding door sideways is going to Bangkok

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:09 PM
drinker drinker

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:07 PM
hahahaha........that made me laugh my ass off!

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:02 PM
A Sunday School teacher of pre-schoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc. So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?" Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven." Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart." Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!!" The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this. And Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?'!"

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:59 PM
A teacher cautiously approaches the subject of sex education with her fourth grade class because she realizes Little Johnny's propensity for sexual innuendo. But Johnny remains attentive throughout the entire lecture. Finally, towards the end of the lesson, the teacher asks for examples of sex education from the class. One little boy raises his hand, "I saw a bird in her nest with some eggs." "Very good, William," said the teacher. "My mommy had a baby," said little Esther. "Oh, that's nice," replied the teacher. Finally, little Johnny raises his hand. With much fear and trepidation, the teacher calls on him. "I was watchin' TV yesterday, and I saw the Lone Ranger. He was surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of Indians. And they all attacked at one time. And he killed every one of them with his two guns." The teacher was relieved but puzzled, "And what does that have to do with sex education, Johnny?" It'll teach those Indians not to f*ck with the Lone Ranger."

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25