Community > Posts By > thunderstruck60

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:13 AM
u like to see homos naked and love the feel of soft rubber on your chin. i read that.

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:10 AM
dammit amit get your **** together and learn how to type!

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:09 AM
he needs to shave his dog and teach *** or wait shave his *** and teach his dog.......dammit! nevermind

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:07 AM
i'm horny. did anyone read that?

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:41 PM
nice advice comin from a guy who goes by roko. haha

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:37 PM
know a lady sharon cox.

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:53 PM
just updated. need some feedback.

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:47 PM
We cannot save the world because with each passing year it is continually getting worse. Eventually the human race will destroy the world, but before that happens, Jesus Christ will come again, the old earth will be destroyed and the new earth and heaven will exist. The bodies that we now live in will be replaced with our new ones, we will live in peace, full of love, in a perfect paradise. Amen!

thunderstruck60's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:29 PM
Well, this otta be interesting! Hit me with your best shot...lol

thunderstruck60's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:38 AM
Jesus loves you.....but everyone else thinks you're an @sshole!

thunderstruck60's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:33 AM
What's happenin everyone? Debbie, find me a match please happy

thunderstruck60's photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:41 PM
hello everyone. i am in the process of renewal, meaning as psalm 119:176 says, "for I have gone astray like a lost sheep, seek thy servant for i have not forgotten thy commandments." anyway, in my voyage back to the father i started reading the book of titus and what a book it is! chapter 2 really struck home when it says, "similarly, encourage the young men to be self-controlled. in everything set them an example by doing what is good. in your teaching show integrity, seriousness, and soundness of speech that connot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us." that has really encouraged me to change my life. work has been going better and i actually have a potential g/f....potential. lol anyhow, does anyone have anything they want to share? i encourage everyone to read the entire book of titus, you will thank me!

thunderstruck60's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:05 PM
I got a question.....why is it that girls I am definitaly not into love me and girls I am really into won't give me the time of day? Any takers?

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:57 PM
she told me her ex pretends to be the guy she wants but when she isn't around he is completely different. she also said he lies to her and tries to control her. she said he won't let her hang out with any of her guy friends and has real low self-esteem. i just told her that i don't lie because it only leads to problems and i just want her to be her, to be happy and to spend time with her friends. she is unbelievable and an amazing woman and i don't want to lose her again.

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:32 PM
i met this girl a little over a year ago, went and visited her, but never went anywhere from there. she then hooked up with a guy and dated him up until just recent. after they broke up, she came up and went snowboarding with me and some friends. we hit it off again and she seems interested in me but still misses her ex. how do i not screw up and run her off? i'm confused on what steps to take now so advice would be great! thanks.

thunderstruck60's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:03 AM
a grandpa took his grandson to the mall one day. the boy was runnin around and suddenly realized he didn't know where his grandpa had went. the boy ran over and frantically started telling a security guard. the guard asked, "what's your grandpa like?" the boy replied, "ummm.... peppermint schnapps and women with low self-esteems." haha

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:53 PM
i think he is overrated and kinda gay. he was the guy in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:48 PM
fairly new to this site and have met a few ppl. just lookin for a few pointers to "spruce" up my profile. let's hear it! lol

thunderstruck60's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:45 PM
10-4 good buddy! haha

thunderstruck60's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:49 PM
i've tried it but it always turns into a huge nightmare! the other guy is always callin and the kids are always gettin shipped back and forth. puts a guy in a huge mess if you ask me. i'll shoot for the no-kid ladies

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25