Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/16/15 09:22 AM
Chico and the Man are moving dope all over the place, others were caught moving guns on planes about a year ago, and the TSA lets weapons through security 67 out of 70 times. With this STUNNING record of achievement, I'M the guy who has to remove his shoes and basically submit to a colonoscopy to even make it to the departure lounge?

SERIOUSLY?

I can't get a bag of peanuts cause Skippy the Gimp is allergic, and his Epi pen is locked in the cargo hold, but if I ask nicely, the crew can likely hook me up with a $20 rock.

Talk about flying the 'friendly skies'!

Just toss me a JD and coke and crank the headphones to 11.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/16/15 06:52 AM
So there are more than a couple issues here. Callous remarks by medical professionals are not new. I was married to a nurse for 15 years, and went to several social functions where patients and their situations/families/proclivities were openly discussed in very stark terms.

My family includes those that serve or did serve as first responders. Graphic discussions around the dinner table were the norm. These people get desensitized to their situations as a self defense mechanism.

In regards to 'selling' these body parts, no matter if they are 'donated' for an amount to help defray costs or are sold to actually generate a profit, I wonder how informed the consent is on the part of the mom?

Since these organs are supposedly going for research, does the mom know what it's for? I'm curious of the following scenario. Many drug companies now are harvesting vast amounts of DNA and building genome models to see what you might be susceptible to. I doubt the info is being gathered just to help you. I would suggest it's to target drug development for the highest percentages of illness. So if 80% of us are for example going to get 'hotdog fingers' when we turn 57, the drug companies are going to work like hell to get a hotdog finger drug to sell us for the next 20-30 years. NOW, if your aborted child has the DNA sequence to provide the basis for this miracle drug, what do YOU get out of it? They make BILLIONS, you get squat.

If you however walked into a drug company office and made them an offer saying you can have my DNA, I just want 10% of anything you develop, do you think they would go for it? Especially IF you could track any and all use of your DNA in their processes so you don't get ripped off?

Hmmmmm. Wonder if people at Planned Parenthood have any side deals with researchers or drug companies? They provide the materials, and the companies provide a path to profits?

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/16/15 05:01 AM
Jeez, Trump will have a field day with this! I guarantee he's looking to see how many amnesty 'dreamers' or anchor babies are in this group of OBVIOUSLY IRISH criminals!

I'm sure we'll find out that the Latinos are likely 3rd or 4th generation Americans. In theory you shouldn't have illegal aliens working in secure locations at major airports, right? Especially those that I would assume require a criminal background check.

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 07/15/15 11:53 AM
IRAN WAS NEVER A TERRORIST STATE??? ARE YOU HIGH?

Supports Hamas,Hezbollah,Syrian government. Denies the holocaust and calls for the destruction of Israel. Used chemical weapons against Iraq during 1980-88 war. Sent 13 year old boys to walk through minefields and detonate anti-tank mines as they couldn't afford to lose the tanks, but had 13 year olds to spare near the end of that war.

Seriously. Take your heads out of collective a**es. The Iranians will take months to implement this deal to create as much fissionable material as possible. The centrifuges will be moved to deep sites on military bases and be reconstituted. No one will be able to inspect those areas.

Obama's press conference spent an hour basically making the argument Iran will be a nice boy. If they are bad, a sternly worded email will get them back in the fold. That over 3 weeks is not too long to wait to gain access to inspect a site, and that he couldn't do a deal that had Iran stopping its flow of money and arms to terrorists. Oh yeah, he also didn't think American citizens were worth fighting for in this deal because he couldn't walk away from the table.

I used this analogy before and I believe it to be true. Obama approached this deal like a horny teen on prom night. "Hey baby, let's do it!" He says "No!" She says. "Ok,you know I love you. How about a BJ?" "No!" She exclaims. "Ok,ok. Then just jerk it for me." He pleads. "Ewww, gross." She says "Hey baby girl, I got you this ring, you know I want you forever, right? Just touch it a little."

Yeah, he's trying to buy off the Iranians with their own money.He frees up their cash, and let's them sell oil. They use the cash in ramp up wars around the world and MAYBE they help a little with ISIS. In the end they get their bomb and what will you do then? Oh yeah, sanction them again. They say if you sanction them, it will be an act of war, and they will nuke someone if you apply them. Checkmate Obama. Oh wait, you're out of office at that point. Yeah. Someone else's mess.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 10:20 PM
What I find amazing is Obama can walk out in front of cameras saying this was the deal that we had to have to avoid war. Really? John Kerry will go down in history as the 21st century Neville Chamberlain, and a lot of people are going to die when Iran uses the bombs it will build.

So Iran agrees to nuclear inspections, but they have to be given notice,with no surprise inspections to keep them on their toes. They have to 'dismantle' not destroy their centrifuges, and give up about 90%of their current stockpile. We cannot inspect military bases as part of the deal, and no provision was made to force Iran to halt its support of terror groups, or material support of the Assad regime in Syria.

So, there is NOTHING that keeps Iran from moving its centrifuges onto military bases and restarting them. There is no provision that prevents Iran from replenishing the surrendered materials. DOH!

They will get $100 billion in frozen assets back almost immediately, and will be able to sell about 400,000 barrels of oil in storage at $50 a barrel for another $20 million. How much of that will go into weapons for Hamas/Hezbollah/Syria? DOH!

The deal had NO provision for getting jailed Americans out of Iranian jails. You don't think Kerry could have gotten them tossed in at the last minute? DOH!

Now that the U.S. took this course of action, and told its allies in the region it was determined to get a deal with Iran, we find out Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia have signed contracts with RUSSIA to build nuclear power plants in their own countries. So the arms race begins as these countries now devise strategies to divert materials from industry into bomb making for when the spent fuel rods come out of those reactors and they start harvesting the plutonium.

Nicely done Obama. You really did nothing to stop an Iranian bomb, and now someone will have to clean up your mess when there is an Egyptian bomb, a Jordanian bomb, and several Saudi bombs because the Saudis signed up to build SIXTEEN nuclear plants.DOH!

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 07/14/15 11:11 AM
Ah I love watching people doing linguistic gymnastics to ONLY justify the speech and the symbols THEY like. Unenlightened self interest is not that intellectually impressive.

Free speech doesn't begin and end with "Have a nice day, comrade.". It actually includes opinions, thoughts, and symbols from people who disagree with you, or *gasp* DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!

I know there has been this movement afoot since the 60's to raise people in a mindset of total acceptance of all ideas, cultures, and colours. Guess what? You can't FORCE people to like each other. Regardless of colour, some people are jerks. Some are violent. Some are just annoying. They don't want to go to your church, listen to your music, eat your food, or patronize your business. Forcing people to hold hands and sing "It's a Small World After All" is going to blow up in your face.

It was posted earlier that people use symbols to protest, and we should be aware of that. Guess what? This flag was a symbol of protest as well. It stood for ideas that people WILLINGLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR. Now YOU don't have to agree with their position, but based on your own logic though, you DO have to respect it.You teach tolerance and respect right? You want people to respect YOU right? Respect YOUR ideas, right? Why do YOU have such a difficult time practicing what you preach?

It seems that those who don't like this flag believe they have an unimpeachable moral position, and that the rest of us have no choice but to admit defeat, and roll over and accept THEIR terms of social and moral deportment.

Hmmmmm. Kinda sounds like why the Civil War was fought originally. One side, claiming moral superiority, demands the other side acquiesce or fight to the death to defend itself. I'm simply suggesting at this point that continually poking the dog may lead Bubba and Scooter to pick up those guns again. They'll get grandpappy to tell them how he was in the Klan, and what they should have done the last time.

Black America may not like the way this turns out for them if they insist on going down this path of historical 'cleansing'. That's not a threat, it's simply a prediction.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 07/13/15 11:10 AM
I read a couple days ago in a UK paper how in 2030 the sun is supposed to 'turn down' causing a mini ice age for part of the planet.

Global warming, global cooling, global spinning, global darkening (at sunset), global lighting (at sunrise),global flooding, global desertification, global earthquakes, global eruptions, global lava flows, global sinkholes, the vast array of earthly talents is mind boggling!

Here's all I need to know. Tonight's forecast....Dark. Continued mostly dark tonight, turning to widely scattered light in the morning!

IF the earth finds mankind a burden, she will get rid of us. Knowing that we are at risk from viruses like Ebola, mother nature will happily create something to kill us off or at least whittle us down to size if need be.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 07/12/15 06:48 AM
Trump knows he can't win the GOP nomination, but what he can do is force the conversation on immigration to the point where the GOP has to take a firm but fair position on the subject.

Older, more religious, and more conservative Latinos will agree with the sentiment that Trump espouses. They believe in law and order, and they see the crime in their communities, and are embarrassed by those who engage in it.

The Obama regime has decided that illegals represent their new voter base for the next 20-30 years, and will give them asylum at the first possible opportunity.

The solution is jailing those who employ illegals, not some token fine. You throw illegals out of the country and imprison those who are caught a second time. Throw up a legitimate fence at the border with rotating sniper positions. Everyone gets ONE warning shot within 500 yards of the border where it is a clear attempt to illegally cross. If you get to within 100 yards, lethal force is then justified.

When people spend 5 years in prison for hiring illegals, or being captured for being in country illegally or you are claiming the body of uncle Benny from the desert, only THEN will people start following the rules.

Look. EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN broke the law. No matter how nicely they mow your lawn, cook your meals, harvest your foodstuffs, or produce products in your factories, THEY ARE CRIMINALS. Stop making excuses for them.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:08 AM
Look, for Hildabeast to lie is like breathing. She learned through Whitewater that if you simply repeat the same lies for long enough and act like they are the truth,people will believe you.

She also learned from the mistakes of others who were toppled/embarassed/convicted by the 'paper trail' they left behind and failed to manage or erase. She's not going to make that mistake if she has control of the data and the devices it was stored on.

She also learned to use the 'Compose' and 'Draft' options in email to allow people to read/respond/delete leave no trail. Since it's technically not a document that was ever transmitted, she could claim there was no legal requirement to send the State Dept a copy. A copy of what? A could be/might be/lemme think about it document?

She's a very very dangerous person for America, and has no remorse for what she does to advance her agenda. The ends do in fact justify the means for the entire Clinton/Obama/DNC regime.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:11 AM
Hildabeast has an interesting distinction. She's one of the few lawyers to ever be called unethical by her employer.

Those of a certain age remember Watergate. What many do not know is that Hilary was part of the legal team looking to impeach Nixon. It is alleged that the strategy she had the team settle on was to deny Nixon legal representation, saying he had no constitutional right to a lawyer as a sitting President. Only one document in the U.S. archives provided the legal basis for Nixon being able to retain a lawyer as an impeached president. Again it is alleged Hildabeast took the document from the archives, and has never returned it.

With Nixon resigning, her chance to hatch this master plan disappears forever, and her team is disbanded. The special prosecutor then wrote letters of recommendation for the team members. For only the THIRD time in his career, did he decline to write a letter for someone. That someone was Hildabeast, and he said the reason why he declined was that she was unethical.

How bad a person do you have to be for a lawyer to call YOU unethical?

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:19 PM
Gee Hildabeast lied? I'm shocked!!(not) You know,we've NEVER gotten the real story about what happened that night.

CIA special ops guys say they asked for help, and say embassy staff asked for help during the attack. No paper trail of any orders issued to military on that night from Obama.

Special forces elsewhere in Libya are alleged to have boarded a C-130 three times to mount a rescue mission, and three times were told to stand down. Again, no one stepping up to provide the name of who gave the order, or to dispute that such an order was ever given.

The testimony provided so far has shown time and again that local embassy staff were highly aware of their tenuous security situation, and never got the bodies they needed to turn the tide and survive the confrontation without fatalities.

You always know when taking dangerous personal protection assignments in foreign countries that injury or death is a possibility. What you also want to believe is that when the s*it hits the fan, and you are desperate, and in need of help, that the guy or gal on the other end of the radio is not gonna say "Sorry Scooter. Your request has been denied. God Bless." *click*

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:27 AM
Well you supposedly have 2,000 'crime guns' that police tracked back to point of purchase. The store is required to have completed a BATFE purchase form, and so you would have names and addresses for the purchasers. One assumes the store checks ID. They may not be doing background checks, but if I fill out forms as 'Donald Duck' or 'Mickey Mouse' you're going to want to see some ID.

Did those people report the guns as stolen? If there are a small group of purchasers, would that not be reflected in someone having 50 break ins to have the guns stolen? Since these people are allegedly gun running, why would the cops not send someone posing as a gang banger in to buy a gun from the supplier?

I'm a little surprised if someone called in every week to say the house was broken into and handguns were stolen, that I might not send a cop out or send BATFE agents out to discuss why you are such a target for theft or why you don't do a better job locking up the guns?

At the very least it sounds like the cops are being somewhat lax in targeting the suppliers of the guns. You shut them down by laying gun running charges,and conspiracy charges for the crimes committed using the guns they provided.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:17 PM
Proof that alcohol, explosives, and the IQ of Tupperware are a lethal combination. Can't say I haven't come close a couple times myself to having the halo removed when combining alcohol with vehicles and/or firearms. Sometimes your cosmic number comes up, and your ticket gets punched.

As the saying goes "Never worry about the bullet with your name on it. You can't stop that one. You should however worry about the ones inscribed with 'To Whom It May Concern', they can ruin your day!"

Sorry that Scooter had his life cut short. Condolences to the family.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:23 PM
I don't know if anyone saw the CNN report on Trump during the 6-7 PM EST show but it was interesting insofar as the editing used to demonize Trump.

They took his announcement speech where he made the comments about Mexicans being drug dealers and rapists and played with the focus. I watched the speech and as I recall it was a single shot of him at a lecturn reading his speech.

CNN took that shot and focused in tighter on his face with each word. So when he says 'drug dealer' the edit shows his face in about 40% of the screen, when he says 'rapist' it's like 80% of the screen! Then when he says "And I'm sure there are some nice ones." The shot bounces back to the original distance and perspective.

The edits are meant to show Trump as some kind of 'Dr. Evil' character. All that was missing was dramatic organ music and Vincent Price laughing in the background. I'll be curious to see if anyone in the media calls CNN out for its blatant bias here.

The panel discussion that followed revolved around why the rest of the GOP candidates had not yet commented on camera condemning Trumps' statements. Even though some had issued press releases, CNN seems to think it only means something when the candidate goes on camera.

Hmmmmm. When was the last Hillary 'camera moment' taking questions? About TWO WEEKS AGO!

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:15 AM
Well America writes a nice heartfelt letter. Moral outrage when it's under the banner of unenlightened self interest is never that impressive.

I did however notice the one statistic she presented, that the Latino population in a decade increased by 49%. Really? So either the birthrate has skyrocketed in the last 10 years, or she's counting the illegals as part of the population. Wonder which one it is?

I would agree with her that The Donald is not the most articulate and politically correct guy on the planet, however in the Latino community apparently the truth can be a touchy thing. Are ALL Latinos gang bangers, dope dealers, and hood rats? Of course not. Do many come to the U.S. to earn American dollars to take home? Of course. Do they do the jobs others are seemingly too proud to do? Sure. American history is replete with the woes of the Irish, Italians, and other minorities who emigrated, were marginalized at first, and became full fledged members of the society. The Latinos are simply going through the same societal vetting processes the others did. Seems they are in a hurry and don't think they should have to pass the test to get their piece of the pie.

Ask the justice system professionals in the southwest if Latinos are over represented in serious crime cases and they will say yes. Most is drug related. Kidnappings, shootings, beatings over drug deals and drug debts seem to top the list.

So in the end, the Latino community because of perceptions decides instead of launching a PR campaign to prove how good they are, they'll start a letter writing campaign to tell us how bad Helmet Hair is. Blame the white guy.....yeah it's gettin' a little stale.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:48 AM
Seems during that same period of time you may have lost your sense of humor as well.

So, that being the case, let me apologize for offending you, and banish myself to the outer reaches of the Mingle2 wasteland.

I'll no longer post on your threads, and risk upsetting the balance of the force in the galaxy.

Have a nice day.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:28 AM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Fri 07/03/15 06:29 AM
Hmmm,someone is being a topic Nazi this morning. Get her a French Vanilla latte! Stat!

Ok, Chicago crime (could be a TV show title). What do we need to know? It's been out of control for years now. Obama's former right hand man Rahm Emanuel is like 0 for 50 in the idea department on how to tamp it down.

According to statistics there were over 2,000 violent crimes in May 2015 in Chicago. So about 69 times a day, someone is beaten, stabbed, raped, shot, or somehow violently attacked. That's almost 1 attack every 20 minutes!

There are 2.7 million people in Chicago. By the time that current population hits 52 years old, odds are 50% of them will have been crime victims. Taking into consideration lower crime rates in the affluent areas, some people may be crime victims 2 or 3 times by the age of 50.

You gotta wonder what nursing homes are gonna look like in the year 2055 when they start to fill up with the first generation of Bloods, Crips, Black Guerrilla Family, etc etc.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/02/15 01:57 PM
So Congress has waited a YEAR for documents? Haven't these idiots heard of subpeona powers? CONTEMPT of Congress charges? Obstruction charges? You can't be THAT serious about getting these documents when you refuse to throw people in jail for phucking around and acting as if the laws of the land don't apply to them.

This BS has gone on for decades. One party gets power, and attempts to expose the others corrupt behavior. Calls of 'partisan attack' 'mudslinging' 'right/left wing conspiracy' become the clarion call of those being investigated, and the shredding machines go into overdrive.

Then one day, a semi truck full of documents gets delivered. Usually on the day where some crisis takes place that will capture the 24 hour news cycle for the next week. The documents are a collection of flotsam that Congressman Fussmuckers' staff have thrown together over the last year, and were careful to verify contained no documents whatsoever regarding the topic that is being investigated. We'll be able to see how he lobbied tirelessly for National Quilting Bee Day, and how he took endless pictures with Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, special needs kids, and veterans. We'll see his draft speeches on government waste, and how we can solve inner city crime by putting up more basketball nets.

In the end, Congressman Fussmucker serves the minimum number of years to qualify for endless benefits and perks, and resigns mid-term so he can 'spend more time with my loving family'. He then goes to work on the board of some company who benefitted from his voting record, and he never testifies to Congress.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:43 AM
Ok, let's call Roof a terrorist. Anybody LESS dead now? Same as calling it a 'hate crime'. Um, still JUST as dead.

This punk was a coward who murdered innocent people in a church. Since most people don't carry a weapon in church, they were defenseless. THAT's what makes the crime heinous. He executed people in a building devoted to peace, who had no way to escape or protect themselves from his hatred.

So if THAT qualifies as a terrorist act, so be it. He deserves the chair and it should be set on 'extra crispy'.

Our solace as a society is to resist engaging in the race war he wanted to start. Common decency towards others, brotherhood, and sincerely caring for your fellow man would be the greatest punishment we can apply to Roof. His soul can burn knowing that his grand plan has miserably and utterly failed.

Beware the race baiters looking to divide instead of unite, THEY are your real enemy.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:22 AM
So are we in panic mode yet?

Congressman Peter King on Fox news last night has pumped up the fear level to '11' saying that he fears a 'dirty bomb' attack this weekend in NYC. On air with Megyn Kelly, King speaks in some detail about how nuclear detection equipment and explosives detection equipment is being deployed and the tens of millions being spent to prevent some kind of radiological incident. In addition he talks about surveillance cameras being re-tasked, sniper teams being deployed, etc etc.

He claims to have been getting briefings for a couple weeks now about various threats, and how the law enforcement community seems to be much more intense than usual this time around.

Not sure if King is simply grandstanding for more budget money next year, or if he's on the level. I do know it's the second story I've seen in as many days that infers law enforcement is freaking out a little over a possible attack in the USA this weekend.

Maybe avoid NYC this weekend? Invite people you know there to somewhere out of town? Just a thought.....