Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:27 AM
Okay, seriously, WTF people? I read the story and was amazed NOT at the abuse of power, but the fact that the TSA agent is ONLY facing a year in jail for what was done!

2nd degree unlawful imprisonment?? Um, using your badge to prevent someone from leaving a room is forceable confinement. We usually call that KIDNAPPING.

The agent fondles her breasts and touches other body parts under the clothing and that is just THIRD DEGREE sexual abuse??? What do you have to do for second or first?

The agent is also charged with SECOND DEGREE harassment, and official misconduct.

So lemme see if I get this right. I flash a badge, herd you into a bathroom, keep you there by virtue of my law enforcement authority, feel you up and all I can get is a year in jail??? Ok. Kind of explains the number of pervs out there in the world when there is no penalty for such behaviour.

So he loses his job? Hmmmm. Guess he can say to a future employer that he was the victim of an unfounded complaint, or try to lie his way into another government job. Seems the TSA already hires people with a record, so why not just try to get hired at another airport with maybe a private security company?

The guy should be made an example of. Toss him in the gray bar hotel for 10 years.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 08/29/15 06:30 AM
I'm betting we'll see regime change at the end of a Makarov pistol in the near future. Seems the military is suffering with another leadership purge.

People are being whacked left and right for such simple transgressions as yawning in a meeting or daring to question Kim Jong-Un's master plan on forestry! Since he finds new and inventive ways to execute people (used an anti-aircraft gun on a shooting range with bleachers set up for a couple hundred spectators, used a ground to air missile to blow someone up, or used a pack of starving wild dogs to maul others to death)he's just a tad on the disturbed side.

Not sure if people get searched for weapons before meetings, but I think someone is just going to pull out a pistol and cap him on the spot.

I'm thinking pretty soon someone with knowledge of the west is going to want more for his people than perpetual hardship and starvation.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 08/29/15 06:17 AM
Yeah, you know your local daycare is a little sketchy when at nap time your kid gets a personal pair of headphones, and they play Pink Floyd.....just sayin'

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:07 PM
Bubba won't let that vodka enthusiast Biden derail his march towards being the 'First Husband'. Secret Service name FHOTUS! I understand he's already picked out his inaugural banana hammock.

Slick Willy also doesn't want to live with his shrieking wife during her six month meltdown as she watches her coronation as Queen Hillary go down the drain. How she'll finally have to drop out because of various scandals, leaks, and whisper campaigns. You think he wants the rest of his days to be spent listening to her bi*ch endlessly on about the disloyal people who let her down and cost her the election? No way buddy. Bill will start calling in favors and getting the troops in line.

If Bill fails, Hildabeast will unleash a 30-60 scorched earth policy towards any and all possible opponents. She went minorly postal today by comparing the GOP to terrorist groups in how they allegedly treat women.

Funny how there's no video of Trump, or Bush, or Rubio stoning a woman to death, or tossing them off a building, or pumping a bullet into the back of their head at point blank range. You know, the respectful way that MUSLIM TERRORISTS treat the little woman.

Funny how Hildabeast will gleefully name the GOP as terrorists, but can't actually say the name of the REAL terrorists on the planet. The GOP isn't the ones selling baby parts to get money for sports cars. That would be Planned Parenthood. The organization that Hillary feels treats women so respectfully. Unless of course you're black, in which case they can't kill your babies fast enough, and would prefer that you not exist either. R-E-S-P-E-C-T tell me what it means to....oh never mind, Hillary knows best.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 02:19 PM
So the reality is this deal sees the US getting the opportunity to let John Kerry reprise the role of Neville Chamberlain. "Peace in our time!" It was a lie in the 1930's, and it is again.

The deal says for example that if we want an inspection of Iranian programs, they get 24 days notice before inspectors can enter a site. Those 'sites' DO NOT include military bases. Now we find out Iran gets to use its own people to do the IAEA inspections, and we're just supposed to believe whatever the report says.

So let's say you're the cops, and bikers build a clubhouse in your precint. You strike a deal with them that says "Sure, you can search the place for guns and drugs ANY time you want. You just have to wait 24 days. Oh and by the way YOU don't get to search, our girlfriends get to search, and they promise to do a good job, and to report on everything they find. They're just not allowed to search behind the bar though! Sound good?"

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 02:00 PM
The reality of the story is simple in its concept. NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight. Thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal.... *takes bow*

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:58 PM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Tue 08/25/15 02:00 PM
We do read profiles, you would be surprised what you find. Having tried a couple on line sites, I'm a little jaded by now about the accuracy of profiles. (lol)

1) Profile-Has Children 'No' Wants Children 'No'...Profile reads "Well if forced to, my two sons would say I was a good mom..." Er, ok.
2) Profile -Has Children 'No' Wants Children 'No' Has Pets 'No'...Profile says "The man I meet should have good parenting skills.." FOR WHO? The paperboy????
3) Profile- Body Type- Undefined..Profile shows 6 pics of you in a bathing suit, running shorts, LBD and heels, and bent over gardening. Um, we all now know what your body type is, and 'undefined' it is not!
4) Pictures---- Nine selfies, ALL taken at arms length, with your hands an inch to the right of the previous picture doesn't help me to know what you look like! If I hovered 8 inches above your head all day, these pics would be awesome! Also, if you don't smoke, why do ALL your pics have a cigarette in your hand? Same as the 'social' drinker whose pics are all a variation of them slightly gibbled at a bar, wedding, New Year's party, and ALWAYS sitting at a table covered in empties! We apparently have a differing of opinion on 'social'.(lol)
5) Pictures (the sequel)-- It's just a little creepy if your pics are you and your teen daughter dressed to go out and party. I'm left to wonder if she wants to be like you, if you want to be like her, and is the group cleavage shot REALLY something you want on the 'net? Just sayin'.
6) Finally, defining the goal. Waaaayyyy too many people select wanting a relationship when all they want to do is serial date. Maybe a setting of 'kissing frogs until I luck out and a Prince (who is not gay) appears' would be appropriate. If you REALLY don't want to settle down, then choose the dating option. I met several people with the best of intentions who CLEARLY had no desire to be in a serious relationship or get married again, but had chosen looking to marry as their profile selection.

So yes, some of us read the profile, we try to read between the lines, we try to estimate the odds of success based on what you say you like and what you want, try to figure out if we can do that, and then look at your profile picture 50 times trying to convince ourselves that maybe it will be different this time.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:26 PM
I try not to deal in micro aggressions. I usually revert to the macro kind. Boot to the head, a snappily racked 12 guage, the unmistakable sound of a semi auto jacking a round up the spout. You know, things that people should understand are an announcement that clearly an aggression is about to take place, and if they were smart they should be like bananas and split.

The whole 'micro' thing is a movement that I swear was created one night at a professorial conference after some quality weed had been vaporized. A sociology prof said she needed something to add to her course or else was in danger of losing her job. What kind of BS terminology could they come up with to create a new course of study and help her out? 'Microaggressions' was the answer.

So I can't say I have black friends as that's 'aggressive'. I can't say that I am not a racist, because that means I actually am. I can't ask the smartest kid in class for math help if he or she is Asian, because that's racist. Saying to someone rocking an afro that they have nice hair is aggressive. Commenting that the black girl dances well is racist. It's just stunning how easily offended someone can get now. Well actually, just if you are not a white person. I mean what would be a 'white person' food? Tuna casserole? So if the university or college serves tuna casserole in the cafeteria, can white people call that institutional racism? Maybe if the vending machine has PB&J sandwiches (on white bread!) can we sue the vending company for mental anguish?

Time for whitey to get some payback! Where's my lawyer? Can we get CNN in on this? "The White Shaming of America" tonight at 10pm on CNN. Don Lemon explores the urgent socio-economic plight of the lily white heterosexual, and how society oppresses and belittles them at every turn......

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:02 PM
Having a problem with my 'Matches' being well outside my age range selection and distance criteria.

I will set a manual search for 48-60 and within 15 miles, and then hit Search and get the proper records returned to me. So far, so good.

When I use the Match function immediately after the search, it provides returned potential 'Matches' from an age range of about 43-70 and a geographical distance of more than 250 miles.

Both the age and distance parameters having changed from the manual search I had done just seconds before.

How do I get my 'Search' parameters to 'stick' and not be changed when the Match function is used? It worked fine for months and months, but only recently became unglued.

Suggestions?

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 08/22/15 11:39 PM
Is mental illness more common? I dunno. I try to ignore the voices in my head, but sometimes they have extremely interesting **** to say....

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:25 AM
Well they can put Jared from Subway and 'Cait' in the same cell. Just wonder what the charge is for a 6" instead of a 'foot long'.lol

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/20/15 02:51 PM
So sick of this one sided media coverage. Black people unfortunately die every day in America. When they are murdered, the killer over 90% of the time is black as well. When are we gonna actually see that matter? You know like 'Truthful Lives Matter'? How about THAT on a t-shirt black America? Maybe 'Honest Lives Matter' or 'Crime Free Lives Matter'.

I keep on going back to this case in Houston a couple weeks ago. Domestic violence case. Black man handcuffs and shoots to death 8 people in a home. 6 of them were kids.

Outrage? Meh, no biggie.

Media coverage? Meh, a guy killed 8 people today. He had a record for domestic violence. Used a gun. Killed his ex and some kids. Meh, s*it happens.

Oh well, there must be White House comments on gun control or black violence, or domestic violence, right? *chirp* *chirp*

Well Obama is gonna send the FBI to investigate civil rights violations right? *chirp* *chirp*

Well he's at least gonna sing at the funeral, right? *chirp* *chirp*

Aw, c'mon now. CNN gonna do a prime time special right? Like 'Black Day in Houston' graphic and we gonna get us some Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon love right? *chirp* *chirp*

The hypocrisy is STUNNING in regards to main stream media. Absolute orgasms in the control room when another black kid bites the dust at the hands of a white cop. Black on black crime? Sorry. Someone get me a latte.....zzzzzzzzzzz

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/20/15 02:36 PM
This story has got some people where I live a little freaked out. First, it seems about 1 in 5 of the locals have an account. Ooops.

Second, it seems that there are a number of government e-mail addresses listed as contact info for the account. Again, oops.

I'm thinking some high ranking government types are hoping no one sees the info, or that they can sic some IT people on the problem and delete their info from these online data files.

Of course, the hackers may simply be keeping track of who tries to nuke the file, and will use that info for blackmail purposes.

Gonna be real interesting for couples where maybe they both had an account on file. Hmmmmm.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:33 PM
Oh, something I forgot to put into the earlier post. For those of you poor misguided people who constantly want to pull out the race card in regards to discussions about Muslims? Well, they're actually NOT A RACE!

Criticizing Muslims or Islam DOES NOT MAKE ME A RACIST, and attempting to hang the 'racist' handle on people is intellectually dishonest.

Muslims are people who believe in Islam, a religion. They are not all even Arab. You can find Muslims of all colours around the world. White ones, brown ones, and black ones. I'm sure you can even find Asian Muslims and likely an Eskimo Muslim or two.

White chicks wearing a hijab to look cool, or show solidarity with Muslim 'sisters' don't count. White guys wearing a keffiyeh (terrorist head and neck wrap)are simply being dolts, and looking to make a no-fly list in their home countries. If your special forces in a desert environment, you have an excuse, otherwise wearing one in public in 'posing'.

Moving on.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 08/20/15 06:13 AM
The comments from Blondey seem to echo those of politicians. Oh people, give Muslims a break, it's a religion of peace.... and so on.

Ok, let's do some math shall we? Let's say 99% of Muslims are peaceful people and only 1% are violent shall we? There are a billion Muslims on the planet. If there are NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION peaceful, respectful, inclusive, and non-jihadi Muslims WHY are there Jews, Christians, and others having to fight these 1% who are supposedly just 'confused' about how Islam works? Why are Muslims not cleaning up this mess and taking out the trash for themselves???

BUT, back to the 1% who are the alleged 'Death to America' chanting, AK-47 toting, suicide bombing their way into Allah's heart Muslims. Hajji doesn't work for ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, PLO, Boko Haram, etc in a vacum. Chances are mom, dad, sister, brother, etc know they are terrorists. Are the families calling authorities and turning them in? Revealing where these guys hang out every day? Who their son associates with? Do they deny their kid money, clothes, food, use of the family car while he's with the organization? Of course not. So this group of a mere 10 million 'misguided' terrorists actually has another 30-40 million tacit supporters. Add to that those who actively give money, shelter, food, commo gear, ammo, and weapons, and that number grows again. Add entire government entities who specialize in funneling support to these groups like Iran, and the number grows again. Finally add the person who simply joins the mob to chant 'Death to America' for the CNN reporter. Are they REALLY terrorists? Well, they didn't stay home and watch 'Leave It To Beaverlah'

Putin said it like a decade ago in Paris after a conference. Islam is the biggest danger in the world. One of the few things he's ever said that I can believe.

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:04 PM
The prison is making a new sandwich just for Jared. It's 37 year old meat between some 15 year old buns....

Oh, I'm sorry. Too soon?

I'll be here all week folks. Try the veal....

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:26 AM
Oh gee, heaven forbid the U.S. press say anything bad about Islam. On that issue, it's simple. American news organizations are scared sh*tless of Muslims. Nobody wants their high priced, on air talent car bombed into oblivion during their morning coffee or the 6:30 national news.

With studios situated in dense urban environments, and little physical protection available to their very expensive broadcast center, the networks have made a value judgement not to poke the 'lone wolves' out there with a sharp stick.

In regards to this poor young woman, honor killings happen so often in the middle and far east that it rarely makes a dent in our press. Ones that do take place in North America are never called honor killings unless the police publicly state that as the reason. The only scrap of solace for the victim is the beheading means she dies somewhat quickly, compared to the usual cause of female death in India. Cooking accidents.

India was under close scrutiny for years because of the high rate of 'cooking deaths' amongst new brides. In India, the dowry system is still in place. The brides family ponies up tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, land, designer goods, etc. The marriage takes place and sometimes after the fact, the groom or his family demand more. If the brides family does not pay up, she meets a gruesome end by being burned to death. Sometimes the victim is in a coma for months or years before passing away. IF she survives, there is the tremendous pain of recovering from what is usually third degree burns, and there is the very real possibility that being horribly disfigured leaves her unsuitable for marriage ever again.

The excuse given to the police is always the bottled gas tank being used malfunctioned, and she was too close to the stove. The groom is now free to marry again, and acquire more wealth. Kill off a couple wives and you are on easy street.

Now we find Indian men collecting the dowry, marrying the woman and heading straight to the airport for Canada, England, America. They leave the bride high and dry. They live somewhere for a year or so, and head back to another city in India. Meet a new woman, repeat the scenario.

What to stockbrokers call it? Pump and dump?

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:11 PM
Just a thought. Other than the obvious diplomatic corps situation for whose children citizenship of the home country is retained, I'd be interested in knowing how many people a year actually TURN DOWN American citizenship for children born on U.S. soil?

If the 'anchor baby' issue is no big deal, as some believe, then one would suggest the vast majority of people with the option of having a U.S. citizenship for the child would actually be declining the offer.

I'm sure it does happen on rare occasion, but nonetheless having some numbers could be eye-opening.

Anyone want to try and dig those up?

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/18/15 01:22 PM
So her server was in a Denver bathroom closet? Well hold on kids. The server she 'gave' the FBI was in a New Jersey warehouse. In addition, didn't wasn't the press always saying the server was in Clinton's house? Sooooo, exactly HOW MANY servers are there?

As I noted in other posts, the server she says she turned over to the FBI was a red herring. Why? It was 'wiped' and upgraded in 2013. In March 2015 Hildabeast says she nuked 32,000 'personal' e-mails in 2014. Kinda tough to delete e-mail from a 'blank' server sitting on a shelf in a New Jersey warehouse since 2013, don't ya think?

She had to delete those e-mails from another server if her timeline is right. So was that the Denver server? She didn't hand that one over to the FBI as far as I can see based on recent news stories.

Maybe someone was high in Denver thinking they had a server rack in a closet? lol

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:20 AM
Well Trump has a wedge he can drive into the 14th Amendment argument. The salient issue is you can't deny birthright citizenship without due process of law.

It should not be difficult to show Mr. & Mrs. Immigrant had no history in the US before baby is born on a sidewalk in Dallas. No W2's, no property tax, utility bills, rent receipts in their name. No vehicle registration, drivers license, VOTER ID CARD, social security number, and on and on.

I'm supposed to believe that a 9 months pregnant woman woke up one day in Guatemala and said "Hey, Raul, let's go to Vegas for a picnic before I drop this kid!". Yeah, that's the ticket!

If people can't prove the birth was unintentional (3 months premature for example) or somehow coincidental to their arrival, then the kid should stay the nationality of the parents. The only thing you might want to do on compassionate grounds pay to fly them home. Getting citizenship just because your mommy whelped you out on the lawn of a park she likely can't even pronounce, seems like too high a reward.

Lack of previous intent by virtue of having established a life in the US for some time before the birth would denote fraudulent intent. Citizenship is null and void for the child.

I'd be curious to know how many women give birth in Mexico every year from other countries? You know, they just don't cross the finish line into the States. Are they automatically Mexican citizens? If so, I wonder how many refuse Mexican citizenship. "Thanks, but we're good. Gonna go home and stick another bun in the Juanita oven. Maybe head for the States earlier next time."

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 23 24