Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/25/15 10:31 AM
Personally I find the basketball sized boobs to be a little difficult to deal with, especially when playing slap and tickle. They can get in the way.

I'm more drawn to a chest that is just slightly larger than what might look proportionate on that persons frame. So an Asian woman for example may look 'well equipped' with a larger 'B' or smaller 'C' cup.

I also prefer a chest that has had some gravity working on it. This ambition to have the girls riding high and perky is a dead giveaway you've had work done on them. I really enjoy seeing a little hang there. You know you're going to have something to play with.

lol

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/24/15 11:13 PM
Well in Syria you originally had a populist rebellion. The farmers and shopkeepers grabbed AK's and wanted to fight Assad. Their war was quickly usurped by professional jihadis who stole their weapons like a bully steals lunch money.

As soon as the government found out al-Qaeda was involved, the act of continuing to provide them weapons was an act of treason. You should hang for that. Instead, it passed for an act of diplomacy to foster regime change. Unfortunately, the weapons wound up in Iraq and got used on both the civilians, and a group of lady golfers known as the Iraqi army.

So we stumble from pillar to post looking for a bunch of shooters and looters who the intel 'professionals' feel offers a more 'positive' outcome, and who are easily controlled.

Of course we are not above playing the tribe card, or religion card about what direction to point these groups in, so that we get the appropriate body count.

Maybe, just maybe, it's a brilliant operation to see how many Muslims we can kill using other Muslims to pull the trigger for us. If we can start another regional war using chemical and biological weapons like Iran vs Iraq back in the 1980's, maybe we can get a couple million more killed.

Oooooo, break out the microwave popcorn, Wolf Blitzer is coming on......

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 05/23/15 09:18 AM
THIS JUST IN...The Department of Justice has announced a hate crime investigation has been initiated in regards to the details of Ms. Sharpton's lawsuit.

Since she tripped and fell as a result of coming into contact with a WHITE line, the FBI has started canvassing the area for witnesses.

Lawyers for the white line Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe have said their client will defend itself vigorously against the charges. Having been a mainstay in the community for many years 'Whitey' as he is known has had many interactions with the black community and never exhibited such behavior.

His legal team says they will call his black co-worker asphalt to the stand because he is actually the culprit. Asphalt was overhead saying that Ms Sharpton was not "Keepin' it real." and that he told others "Boo Boo will be trippin' for real someday soon!"

Updates to follow as they become available.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 05/23/15 07:21 AM
My question is how BAD a lawyer did the family have that can't get a slam dunk case of police brutality and criminal negligence settled IN court for multimillion dollars?

Cops hit the WRONG HOUSE, find NO DRUGS, almost kill an INNOCENT CHILD, and have the balls to claim that an infant failed to deflect the incoming ordnance like some kind of baby ninja and is to blame for it's own injuries?

Your lawyer can't somehow SHRED the cops to pieces in both the legal court AND the court of public opinion to generate a 5-10 million dollar settlement?

Wow. Unbelieveable.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:05 AM
I dunno, the bare wires from a crank handle field telephone when wrapped around someone's nutsack seems to turn them into a stunning conversationalists, (so I'm told).

Torture in only effective IF it's excruciating,AND you don't allow your subject to pass out, AND he thinks it will never end. He can't be allowed to become accustomed to the pain by keying on one body part for too long, and using only one method for too long.

Simply asking Hajji nicely about his organization,its plans and structure, and where its leadership can be found will net you a big fat zero, and likely a long winded dissertation on our buddy Allah and his plans for the kaffir. *yawn*

Drugs can be used to great effect, but are not foolproof, as subjects can easily 'bond' with the narrative the interrogator is trying to develop. So if I ask Achmed "When is the next car bombing?" He will say they have many car bombs, and they can bomb 24 hours a day because he thinks that's what you want to hear. He'll tell you all about how they are made, how long it takes to make one, a funny story about a time they made one that didn't work, etc. This just wastes time while you try to refocus him.

Pain however tends to focus people like a laser. Think of your childhood. HOW did you understand CLEARLY the rule of 'cause and effect'? Stick your hand over the stove? FIRE! Yeah, not doing that again. Stick a knife in a socket? ZAP! Only gonna do that once. Broke a bone doing something stupid? Chipped a tooth? You get the idea. You need to replicate that sensation for people that there is a penalty for doing something wrong, and only I can stop the penalty from being applied if you answer the questions truthfully.

Thus endeth the lesson...

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 06:37 PM
Um, last Friday, and will be getting some tomorrow night around 7:00. (Too specific?)

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:01 AM
Well for some perspective the Hiroshima bomb was about 18kt(kilotons)in size. In the U.S. cruise missile inventory you have the W80 warhead which can yield up to 150 kt in size, or almost 10 times the power.

We're not even in the range of ICBM's or megaton weapons here. Essentially these are 'kiddie' sized nukes. Hiroshima bomb killed about 100,000 people instantly and incinerated just about everything to a radius of about 4.5 miles. So, multiply that by 10, and you get an idea of what just one 'tactical' nuke can do.

Iran? Likely not as big a problem as it thinks it is. Like any gunfight however, the fastest one usually wins. Once Iran gets a nuke, and I think Obama won't really do anything to stop them, Israel better not find out. They will then be in a position of using pre-emptive force.

Think of it this way. Someone you have had a conflict with says "If I ever get a gun, I will come to your house and kill you." Now you find out that he's taken a machinist course, and has bought the materials to make a gun. You call the cops. They search his house. No gun. The metal could be used for something else, so the cops can't do anything. So are you going to wait around until he builds the gun? You going to sneak into his house and plant cameras to watch him? Will you try to get his friends to try and talk him out of it? When is your life going to be in enough danger to justify you using deadly force? That's the situation these 'negotiations' have put Israel in.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:27 AM
Well we may get to see that 'quid pro quo' info yet as news today that there were apparently multiple 'secret' Hilary email accounts. You gotta believe that somebody somewhere had to keep copies as a source of protection from the Clinton 'klan'.

I'm sure the NSA has hoovered copies of her e-mail traffic out of cyberspace. Now it's just a matter of another Snowden type whistleblower to come forward with the goods.

Time will tell.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:02 AM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Tue 05/19/15 10:06 AM
Well to be honest I don't think Israel really 'needs' anyones help. They bought Dolphin class subs from the Germans which are capable of launching missiles.

They can likely turn Iran into a parking lot should the need arise. Although their nuke inventory does not include megaton city killers, a couple well placed tactical nukes and maybe an EMP airburst sends Iran back to the 4th century in about 15-20 minutes. The only issue is the s*itstorm of Muslims who will want to kill Jews on sight for the next, oh I dunno, 500 years?

Israel has to face retaliation at that point from a number of sides. The usual suspects like Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO all would go apes*it, but bigger actors like Syria may feel compelled to crack open a bunker of WMD's such as VX nerve agent and let some SCUD missiles do their worst. Syria has done much in the way of weapons effects research over the last 20 years looking to enhance the effects of current ordnance, as well as creating longer lasting and more virulent chemical/biological agents.

The Bekka Valley in Lebanon was rumoured to be the hiding place of Saddam's WMD stockpiles back around the 2003 war. The Israelis supposedly bombed it and sealed the caves it was stored in. If true,would someone risk exposure to active chemical and biological weapons in order to excavate the area and try to salvage something from the location?

Should that happen and Israel believes its going to be overrun it has long held over the head of Arab states Operation Samson. This is the last gasp of the Israeli state as it gives the order to empty its nuclear weapons storage depots in order to destroy the 50 largest cities in the Arab world.

That's some scary end of world s*it.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:38 AM
In regards to profile pics, the ones that I find disturbing are the ones where mom and her teen daughter pose wearing the same outfit.

Not sure what the message is there. Mom wants to look younger? Daughter wants to look older? See, I still look good? See, I can still party? We're available for stag parties? Seriously, what's up with that?

As we're told on virtually a daily basis by the media, there are all kinds of predators online. Are you possibly exposing your kids to these people when you put those types of pics online?

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:38 AM
In regards to profile pics, the ones that I find disturbing are the ones where mom and her teen daughter pose wearing the same outfit.

Not sure what the message is there. Mom wants to look younger? Daughter wants to look older? See, I still look good? See, I can still party? We're available for stag parties? Seriously, what's up with that?

As we're told on virtually a daily basis by the media, there are all kinds of predators online. Are you possibly exposing your kids to these people when you put those types of pics online?

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:42 PM
Ladies?

A little help please. When I log in I'm excited to discover that I usually have 1-2 people a day who have viewed my profile. I'll check, and unfortunately they usually seem to be from somewhere else on the planet like Europe, Africa, the Far East and they are usually 20+ years younger.

Any ideas as to how one can generate more age appropriate local leads? My search settings are nowhere near that young, and I restrict e-mails to a 50 mile radius.

Suggestions?

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:39 AM
Apparently she tripped over the white crosswalk line, so technically it's a hate crime. FBI agents seized the line and wrestled it to the ground.

The crosswalks attorney says members of the NAACP have crossed paths with it on several occasions, and there has never been any incidents. He says the crosswalk denies all culpability in the accident, and says it will vigorously defend itself in court.

Their defense will be that crosswalks black co-worker asphalt was mad at Ms. Sharpton for not keepin' it 100%, and for being a "Fake a$$ biyotch" according to its deposition.

The City of New York says it cannot comment on ongoing litigation at this time. A source who wished not be named says "She's just be trippin' for real!"

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:04 PM
Sexual fluidity is usually the result of not wearing a condom....(rimshot) I'll be here all week folks, try the fish!

Seriously. What we're shooting for here is the endgame of social engineering. There can be no discrimination if we have no labels. If I can't be described as 'white' 'male' 'conservative' 'old' whatever, then you can't call me names, or deny me a job, a place to live, deny me the ability to marry the carbon based life form of my choice, whatever.

We will become a global race of metaphysical pablum. Enjoy the descent into the goo, and with it your identity. Funny, because this kind of seems to be the very foundation of left wing orthodoxy for the last 50 years. We have to CELEBRATE our diversity, do we not? Well, if you remove all identifiable labels like 'man' 'woman' 'boy' and 'girl' then we are no longer diverse and all of your special programs, funding, and political clout go down the drain.

Hmmmm. Maybe this will need a re-boot lefties. Just sayin'

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:35 AM
Sorry Sassy, I disagree. I consider this type of behaviour to be extremely bad manners. Instead of text, imagine being on a train or plane with someone. You are enjoying a splendid conversation and then the person just stops talking, refuses to say why, and even refuses to acknowledge that you are even exist? I think you would find that to be annoying.

If you engage someone here in a running conversation and then decide to stop, have the courtesy to just say so. Just clamming up or giving someone the 'silent treatment' in my books is ignorant behaviour.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sat 05/16/15 05:26 AM
Based on my online dating experience (about 2 years) revealing pics (cleavage/bikini/strategically placed bedding) is nothing more than 'advertising'.

Whether we admit it or not, our pics were meant to display to others what YOU think they are getting when they date you. I for example could have posted bare chested pics, but decided it might be more fun if you discovered that for yourself after we met.

Same with pics that might display your um, 'package'. Again same theory applies. If I stick it out there for the world to see am I getting a response because you want to get to know me or just **** me?

It sounds inconsistent with the content of my post, but I actually appreciate revealing pics, only insofar as they help me to be honest about how attracted I might be to someone.

I make no apologies for having certain characteristics that I might look for physically in a woman. No matter how wonderful a person she may be, I know if there is no physical chemistry there, it won't work.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 05/15/15 09:53 AM
As a practical suggestion, the choice of professionals worldwide... A couple .22 Eley subsonics in the back of the pumpkin at close range.

They don't exit the skull and just kind of tumble around in there like a runaway sawblade.

Much much cheaper than lawyers, courts, appeals, etc etc.

Of course all this is ONLY if the party is without a shred of doubt guilty, and of course this is merely hypothetical....

(softly whistles and walks to the door)

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:53 PM
If the lesson is actions have consequences, then yes it's a good one. THEY are ALSO illustrating that THEY have a moral code, that THEY believe people should ascribe to. You can of course throw child molesting clergy in their face as a counterpoint.

I'm a 50 something guy who was raised like many my age to follow the rules, and to bear the consequences for your behaviour when it fell out of bounds. I also coached kids for almost 20 years in baseball, football, softball and hockey. I was appalled at the lack of respect some kids and some parents had for the rules and the organizations behind them.

I've see a couple generations of pussified kids and their parents who believe f*cking up should have no consequences. Like kids who joined a soccer league because they don't keep score. Ok, I understand the less competition thing, no problem. THEY however don't play with any soccer balls! If you THINK you scored a goal, then you did!

These people then grow up with a sense of entitlement, no sense of competition, and do not think they are subject to censure. When they get fired for lack of performance, they can't handle it. They freak out, breakdown, and have a tantrum. I've seen 20 somethings threaten to come back to the office with a gun, that their parents will hire a lawyer, and how we're gonna be in trouble! (Seriously Snowflake?)

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:09 PM
So apparently your word means nothing anymore? I should be allowed to lie to my employer and keep my job?

If she wanted to make a statement as a 'single mom' and simply wanted a child, she could have either written the schoolboard asking for dispensation, OR maybe adopted a kid from a church run orphanage.

IF the school denies her the ability to have a child as a single mom, THEN she could have tried to sue, and maybe could have won some out of court settlement. Having a kid however is not an inalienable right. Instead she chose the 'ask for forgiveness instead of permission' route.

Sorry, I side with the church ONLY because it was a workplace rule that is a CONDITION of her employment. Same as someone who works for the police department not hanging with dope dealers, and criminals. Also as a woman who supposedly practices the Catholic faith, she can't claim that she didn't know it was wrong to do this.

People can be fired for crap they post on the net, so why can't they be fired for breaching the terms of their employment? They also haven't turned their back on her, as there is no expressed need at this point. She will likely be able to work elsewhere, and if she needs services down the road such as a food bank or parenting assistance, the church can provide those. It would likely be an uncomfortable conversation, but they haven't actually excommunicated her from the church.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 10:12 AM
Well I get the feeling CNN was not happy with their table location at the White House Correspondents Dinner, or maybe didn't get their allotted 'A List' movie or TV star at the table?

The left wing press CNN/MSNBC/NPR as examples are heavily 'invested' on Obama and his legacy. They crowned him as the black Jesus when he ran for the presidency and quite frankly he's been a bust. Bad economy, not viable war fighting strategy, Gitmo is still open, all kinds of scandals like Fast and Furious, and even race riots! The left, like black America to a certain extent was looking for the O-man to slap white America down and put the left and minorities in the drivers seat. It never happened.

So now you have a whole bunch of pissed off people talking 'legacy' of the Obama years and not having much to show for it on a personal level. They didn't get their big karmic payout, and now they want a chunk of him as payback.