Community > Posts By > christian_chef

christian_chef's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:17 PM
In the book of Genesis, God said "it is not good for man to be alone". So he made eve. So on the basis that God exists then no you are not meant to be alone.

christian_chef's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:51 PM
Really... I've always had problems with women like that. Sorry that happened.

christian_chef's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:47 AM
True love doesn't know distance.

christian_chef's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:41 PM
Pretty good! Lil outta my range but glad to see I aint the only christian cowpoke on the site.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/28/08 06:30 PM
Hey, what's the best wat to get some defined abs and slight tricep increase? Any tips?

christian_chef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:43 PM
I said a prayer too. Glad there are prayer warriors on the forums.

christian_chef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:36 PM
Sounds immature to me, the sooner he's gone, the sooner you can find a man who will support you.

christian_chef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:09 AM
I would rather die a virgin gentleman. I've been on a lotta dates and been dumped and abused for bein the "nice guy". But I'm old fashioned, and with the millions and billions o gals in the world there is bound to be one for me.

christian_chef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:30 PM
Rock it girlie.

christian_chef's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:53 AM
Ya to some extent.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:48 PM
If men weren't idiots we wouldn't have wars now would we?

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:43 PM
Haha, I didn't know there was a new thread! hello, I would oh so very much loved to be matched. :)

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:27 PM

Can you make the filling for stuffed shells without the eggs? And if so, how will it turn out?
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, do you mean make hard boiled eggs with out the shell? Please explain. :P

I'm talking about stuffed shells with ricotta cheese filling and meat sauce on top. All the recipes I find have the egg in it, and I'm allergic to eggs. Can I make it without eggs in it? and if so, how will the filling turn out without them.
ah ok, I do oh so love those lil hors derves. Egg and its adhesive capabilities are vital to that recipe unfortunately, but to make something similair, vegans have used guar gum to adhere such things together, however in my opinion doesn't make a decent product. Unfortunately like I said, egg is necessary. :/

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:23 PM

how do I keep my roue from breaking and turning into floury grease?
ah I've faced this one all the time. Use equal parts obviously and keep it refrigerated. It will break after 3 days but that's the nature of it. Even if it does break a quick reaheat and stir will reincorporate it. :)

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:21 PM

Can you make the filling for stuffed shells without the eggs? And if so, how will it turn out?
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, do you mean make hard boiled eggs with out the shell? Please explain. :P

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:19 PM

What's the best way of getting parsnips their whitest ?
buy really white parsnips. Haha. You could steam them for optimal whiteness, but your not gonna have much flavor. Just try a quick blanch and saute.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:17 PM

what is the best for deglazing pork?
there are many ways to deglaze pork. I'm guessing you first seared it and your asking what to do with the fond. I would say hit it with a fruity red wine and stir in some applesauce. It turns out beautifully.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 10:58 AM
Hello yall. While I'm waitin to find the love of my life, ill answer any culinary questions you have. I went to culinary school, study food, became certified, and got a good payin job. So ask away.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/21/08 10:05 AM
Um... Hello. I would like to be matched.I think the rules said I have to post it like

Match.

christian_chef's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:03 PM
Please and thank you!

Previous 1