Community > Posts By > cofunguy

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:10 PM

I am having such a good time on here tonight!!happy

At least someone is. I'm trying to but trying to figure out a gal can figure out a guy in a 10 min phone conversation. Oh well, not going to let it get me down too much. happy

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:35 PM
Edited by cofunguy on Fri 12/12/08 05:38 PM

Yea..yea! Three more cards...thanks goes out to:

Tom - cofunguy (thanks for what you wrote, hmm how did I get on that list twice?) lol

Your most certainly welcome. Don't know..maybe lil felt you needed more cards?

Thomas

I was referring to your card.

AH!! Said the clueless stupid man. Because I have connections - but obviously he doesn't listen to my requests!

I put my heart out today and got stomped big time (unless a gal means she'll call back soon equates to more than 6+ hours! :( )

Awe, that sucks! But welcome for the card.

Yep and then got the "Dear John" letter later tonight..all from a 15 minute conversation. Sigh...was holding onto hope but half expected it. Rather not dwell on the negative. But thanks for the sentiment though.

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:33 PM

Thomas, thank you for the kind words, forgot to put that in my original postflowers

Good afternoon Everyone
I got two cards today from
cofunguy, thanks Thomas
izzie and the kids, thanks and tell the kids my pictures are going on my wall of fame

No problem bad_girl. I knew you meant well...and sometimes can get full of Christmas cheer. You are most welcome...there are some good guys out there.

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:31 PM

WOO-HOOOO!!! Hit the jack-pot today!!!!

I got cards from COFunGuy....Thomas, thank you for the beautiful message.

Your most welcome. I know writing is a dying breed but hey someone has to keep it alive!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:45 PM

Tom - cofunguy (thanks for what you wrote, hmm how did I get on that list twice?) lol

Thomas

I was referring to your card.

AH!! Said the clueless stupid man. Because I have connections - but obviously he doesn't listen to my requests!

I put my heart out today and got stomped big time (unless a gal means she'll call back soon equates to more than 6+ hours! :( )

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:42 PM
Edited by cofunguy on Fri 12/12/08 02:42 PM
Well am kinda bummed earlier today but then went to mailbox now (mail comes late here) and there were some pleasant cards.

Thanks to
CoffeeSonata
Msnjs2
Txmomof2
Njmom05

for making my day brighter !!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:27 PM

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:22 PM
Good afternoon Woody. Well like my mom would say, one's man's garbage is another man's treasure!

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:58 PM
Dullsville I see...

guess I'll have to play my music playlist..and saw something odd about it. I see 5 songs in a row (and just happen to download them i that order) that made me think. Perhaps I'll reveal them later...should there be willing SOMEONE to discuss!
But it sure made me think about them..very eerie and odd....

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:17 PM

uh oh mommy has hiccups again hope she not catching my cold lol

Maybe she has to say things twice so people can understand. OR maybe she liked saying the line twice...Hmmm...

Couldn't be because she has a touchy mouse. Nah that can't be it.

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:04 PM

Oh your a bad boy aren't you....like candy sweet.....or cookie....

I did NOT say that. You INFERRED that! I asked you to define the word. That is all.

So does the lady want a cookie or candy now? or both?

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:45 PM

Last time I was avoiding someone, I turned my phone off so it went right to voicemail... but my message was "Hi, this is Jill, I'm avoiding someone's call right now so leave me a message ... and if I don't call you back, assume it's you" laugh He finally stopped calling me. :tongue:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo gonna use that next time....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
laugh laugh laugh it works wonders laugh laugh laugh

I bet it did. Sadly though some men out there don't get a clue about when a woman says no or stop, that it TRULY means no or stop!! Then the only way to make them understand is to get out the proverbial caveman club and beat them senseless with it!

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:42 PM

afternoon all you peeps of the match thread....Hope everyone is having a marvy day....anyone have anything sweet...I could use sweet right now...lol

Define sweet! That could lead to a variety of things...

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:05 PM
Good Afternoon all. Was hoping for a great day but alas just seems it isn't going what I hoped for.

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:22 PM
What is even more iritating is the people who say "we'll talk tomorrow"..and tomorrow comes and goes. Sure I understand people are busy but if you say you were going to do something, then at least follow up. I think those are more iritating than knowing a person says they'll call in a hour since most of those people usually call back when they can.

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:16 PM

and I'm not sure I could date someone with a disability that meant I would never get to have sex again ohwell

just because they have a disabilty doesnt stop them from having a life... were all human with feelings
my disabilty doesnt stop me from enjoying things
im just like anyone else.

Yes you are Queene - just like anyone else. And there are some disabilities (like being in a wheelchair) that can't be hidden unlike others. The key is to tell your mate. But also at the same time if the person liked you for who you are WITHOUT knowing about the disability, they should still like you even with the disability after you told them.

But also there is a flip side. No one knows what tomorrow will hold. We could get hit by a car or something else. How is that any different than a disability?

that should be true, but its not. for many dont want or know how to deal with the issue with someone that is on dialysis. i met someone that see through all that and accepts me for me, which i find awsome,,and he is one awsome guy

That is great Queen - I'm glad you found one.

But sadly though, as you know there are people out there that think disability => death sentence. Or something along those lines. When in reality most disabilities are just that..disabilities that can have a normal life (or as normal as they can have, if you know what I mean). I should know...I myself have a disability but you would never know it by looking at me.

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:23 PM

I'm disabled with a very rare muscle condition that was misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia.

The most inportant thing is to have a sense of humor...if I was dating someone like me, I would say right on! We get to come up with positions not listed in the Koma Sutra lol. Just be optomistic and happy with what you do have..not with wether or not you can do something

Not to go off on a tangent - but some people don't understand that it is just as costly (or even more so) when one has been misdiagnosis than having a diagnosis like cancer. Since one has to go through so many battery of tests and one false positive or negative can lead to wrong conclusions. I should know this - my father was misdiagnose for 2+ years before they found the correct ailment of Lou Gehrig's disease. And sadly, 40+ years later, they still don't even have a basic test for it, or a whole variety of other diseases too.

Just something to ponder as well when you hear about people filing for bankruptcy due to medical bills....

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:20 PM
Edited by cofunguy on Thu 12/11/08 10:25 PM

and I'm not sure I could date someone with a disability that meant I would never get to have sex again ohwell

just because they have a disabilty doesnt stop them from having a life... were all human with feelings
my disabilty doesnt stop me from enjoying things
im just like anyone else.

Yes you are Queene - just like anyone else. And there are some disabilities (like being in a wheelchair) that can't be hidden unlike others. The key is to tell your mate. But also at the same time if the person liked you for who you are WITHOUT knowing about the disability, they should still like you even with the disability after you told them.

But also there is a flip side. No one knows what tomorrow will hold. We could get hit by a car or something else. How is that any different than a disability?

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:14 PM

where does 'full' start exactly? My size 12 jeans are full, as is my DD bra. But Im not really looking for a man whos into that.

I am not sure...and besides I think lame.....it's stops people from meeting some pretty damn amazing women if you ask me.

Since I'm clueless what sizes are, namely in women sizes. But I don't judge a mate on that aspect. And I agree, there are some shameless men who would dismiss a woman due to their weight. Their loss in my opinion.

Sadly I would like to see if some of these women I have connect with are the ones. Otherwise I would gladly throw my hat into the ring. Sure I haven't dated any of them yet either and sadly each day is another day lost too! :(

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:05 PM
Sadly though it seems there are enough "jerk" men out there to make the nice good intelligent men not to be found, even with the best intentions.

So thus it has been hard. I know what a4realn8 is going through as well. Sure I haven't been on here as long as him. And with the holidays just makes it even tougher.

Thomas