Community > Posts By > cofunguy

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:29 AM
Here in Denver, I heard it got down to -30 during the nite.

Yeah it's pretty cold in the Midwest. And remember that car batteries don't like it that cold so take it easy on starting your car. Some people forget that and can lead to more issues.

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:26 AM
Congrats to you 2.

As for setting your profile..I guess you could update your profile and put a note at the top or bottom saying you already are taken.

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:13 AM
Just got an email from Sitka - guess she was ill for the past week. Kinda funny she emailed me yesterday/today since it is brutal cold here in Denver area (-30 - broke a record that stood since 1901!!). So I guess she sent her wish our way...just kidding Sitka!!

So I guess our warm winter is now an afterthought and back to reality. I know there are other parts of the country in this gripping cold as well. Hope you are very careful, bundle up and remember car batteries don't like this gripping cold.

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:07 AM
Good morning all. And remember to smile!

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:27 AM
Marriage..

cofunguy's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:38 PM
Good evening all...

It's cold outside..-15 and that's at 8 o'clock. Broke a record since 1901. So will be definitely bundle up!

cofunguy's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:24 AM

Actually don't believe I could have said it any better. Not only if men/women would actually take the time and treat each other with the highest respect. And with the love and care that they deserve to be treated with the benefits would be overwhelming for both.

We all want to be treated as someone special. This actually should never be treated as a one sided situation but.......instead both parties should treat the other with only kindness and love. For when this actually happens the rewards greatly out weigh the sacrifices.bigsmile

I would have to agree Tx. Both parties should treat each other with respect.

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:22 PM

Txmom - yep it was MY messenger that is causing the issue.. Was chatting w/ someone else tonight and did it too. Sigh, hope I didn't get some spyware..I hate them! Just thought I let you know that it was me and not you! Hope your day is going better though.

Ok thanks doll

no problem - didn't think it was me till it happened to another person and I put 2 & 2 together..and got...CRUD! :(

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:07 PM
Txmom - yep it was MY messenger that is causing the issue.. Was chatting w/ someone else tonight and did it too. Sigh, hope I didn't get some spyware..I hate them! Just thought I let you know that it was me and not you! Hope your day is going better though.

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:56 PM
Good evening all...

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Good morning all. And remember to smile - can never smile enough.

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:56 AM
Edited by cofunguy on Sat 12/13/08 08:57 AM

iv got cards left also but no one seems to want them:cry:
Same here! sad

Me too:cry:

Same here but that's because I'm still waiting on some folks to respond back to the initial emails I sent out.

For the record - I'm better now..Amazing how life's little turns like a turtle when you want it to go like a rabbit!

Bad_girl - didn't mean to leave you hanging there but something came up...can brief you later need to jam out the door!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:55 PM

yawn

I'll see your yawn and raise you another...:)

laugh laugh laugh

3 laughs and 2 yawns...yikes!..too rich for me..I fold!

ok good night

good night..sleep tight..sweet dreams..till tomorrow

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:52 PM

yawn

laugh laugh laugh

3 laughs and 2 yawns...yikes!..too rich for me..I fold!

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:47 PM

yawn

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:41 PM

got my card today thomas.. flowerforyou flowers
Your welcome izzie..and I don't plan to usurp the thread! :)
NAAA bug said we can & im sorry i suck at spelling!! I spelled usurp wrong!

Well I'm over it..just regret having to get back on the "saddle" again and have to start the whole process again..that's the more annoying part of it all.

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:36 PM
sad2

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:26 PM

got my card today thomas..
flowerforyou flowers

Your welcome izzie..and I don't plan to usurp the thread! :)

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:47 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou Plenty of us think your spiffy so if ya need some cheerin up look out here we come! Seriously i know its hard as im very alone too but my dog and mmy pals both on the net & off the net keep givin me reasons to smile & that means everything to me. I am happy to have met ya Thomas.

Thanks again Coffee for the kind words. I know I'm spiffy but alas seems something happens when communicating with the opposite sex. So any of you plan to move to Colorado soon? j/k

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:18 PM

Yea..yea! Three more cards...thanks goes out to: Tom - cofunguy (thanks for what you wrote, hmm how did I get on that list twice?) lol
Your most certainly welcome. Don't know..maybe lil felt you needed more cards? Thomas
I was referring to your card.
AH!! Said the clueless stupid man. Because I have connections - but obviously he doesn't listen to my requests! I put my heart out today and got stomped big time (unless a gal means she'll call back soon equates to more than 6+ hours! :( )
Awe, that sucks! But welcome for the card.
Yep and then got the "Dear John" letter later tonight..all from a 15 minute conversation. Sigh...was holding onto hope but half expected it. Rather not dwell on the negative. But thanks for the sentiment though. Thomas
AWW I am sorry Thomas.. Clearly your a great guy.. Hold out for the one your ment to be with..

Thanks Coffee. Thanks for the compliment!

But sure makes it harder for the holidays..I love Christmas and definitely New Years but really hard to enjoy it when you are alone, if you know what I mean. Was hoping by now I would have something but now all I have is maybe a glimmer. :(

And no I don't like dwelling on the negative - I'm pretty upbeat.

Thomas