Community > Posts By > Hardolin

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:25 PM
No, I'm a man. If I did I'd have to turn in my card.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:20 PM
I would wager that 'structure' is the proper term and 'building' is more of a slang referance to a structure.

As for the hot dogs .... it may more of a 'what came first' question. Personally I buy hot dogs in the big package of what 30 or so, and I don't buy hot dog buns. Instead I just use sliced bread.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:13 PM
Edited by Hardolin on Fri 12/19/08 07:15 PM

Hmm well they are just shoes... if you like him but not the shoes I suggest you buy him a new pair of shoes. They shouldn't make you not want to see the guy again.

And for the record Velcro shows are awesome tongue2

LOL This post is mostly sarcasm...I made a bet that I could start a thread about anything...it's amazing what people will talk about! :laughing:

I can personally vouch for that as I've seen some of the most ridiculous threads go on forever.

That's because just about everyone can come up with 2 cents.

...here's mine...

I don't think I've actually seen a pair of velcro shoes since the eighties.
What I really don't care for is this recent fad of 'crocs' and flip flops everywhere. I'm not a feet person I guess. I don't even care for open toe heels on a lady.
That said, I wouldn't let it influence whether or not I date someone. After all I'm not looking for a new pair of shoes.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:11 PM
360 miles.

Because after that my butt goes numb and my neck aches from fighting the wind on my bike.

If we're talkin highway not freeway I could probably extend that to around 500 miles.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:04 PM

Hmmm maybe you didn't quite get what she was saying.. He emailed her here, she told him she wasn't interested and she bumped into him a Wal-mart and he offered her help but he doesn't work at Wal-mart.. She doesn't have issues she was just a little creeped out like anyone else might get... At least that is how I understood what I read...

Yeah, I got that part, but I still don't see how anyone could consider that 'creepy' in any way shape or form.

Sounds to me like he was trying to be nice.
It is completely unreasonable to think anything else, unless there is more to this than what I'm reading here.

Now if the guy was there every time she went to wallyworld and followed her around the store, now that's different.

But if a guy's 'creepy' because he asked if he could help you with anything....issues.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:49 PM

Hey anyone besidees me dateless this holiday season?

Here I can make you feel better...

The last time I had a 'date' she was still in high school and she was only 2 years younger than me.

But *shhhh* don't tell anyone.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:47 PM

what'z a swamp donkey ??????laugh
...glad you asked! One night my band was playing a club and a group of very unsightly women came in. Scary would be an understatement. Trailer trash welfare chicks. Dressed completely out of taste and style. Most with missing or black teeth. People were totally confused by them. My bass player freind said "Whoa! WTF?!! What swamp did those donkeys come out of?!!!" Hence the nickname. Definitely fun to party with. I love getting drunk and listening to stories about one womans 7 children by 7 different fathers. Especially when she would get excited and her dentures would pop out and land in her drink! Great fun!

Ah... the kind of woman that when you wake up next to her you gnaw your own arm off to get away without waking her up.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:44 PM
I don't get it.

Some guy saw you at a store and recognized you from the site....then some time later you saw him at the store again.

What's the big deal?

...OMG! I went to 7-11 yesterday and I saw the same person in there that I saw last week .... and OMG!!! they talked to me again!!! WTF!!!! HELP!!!

...clearly there must be more to it then what you've said here, because if that's it ... I think you have issues. Maybe this guy finds you attractive and he's trying to talk to you.....hmmm, nope that can't be it, he's deffinitely a mass murderer.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:24 PM

I want to get more tats and I was thinking of getting snake bites but everyone is telling me not to....

Do it!!! that would be bada$$

I don't know.. A lot of people tell me it would make me unattractive...

Screw them.
I have 9 tattoos, and while I have gotten tattoos in memory of someone, I have never made a decision on a tattoo because someone said "You Should/You Shouldn't"
It's not their body, so they shouldn't have any input.

Perhaps she values the opinions of her friends more than you.

No it's not thier body, and the decision is not thiers to make. However, the way they feel about them is a valid factor in making her own decision if she wishes to consider it as such.

If my friend says he thinks only sissies wear pink shirts and I buy a pink shirt, I cannot fault him if he says I'm a sissy. Yes it's entirely my own decision to wear a pink shirt, but I have to understand and consider the impact of my decision.
Just as my friend has no right to prevent me from wearing a pink shirt, I also have no right to wear a pink shirt around him and expect him to think any differently than he has expressed.

-note: Any above references to clothing colors do not necessarily reflect the contents of the authors wardrobe.

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:16 PM

why cant women have tattoo's men do ? why cant women have peircings men do ? thought we were in the time of equality ? I have 9 tatoos and 4 peircings and i get compliments or all of my art.
Its like marmite you either love them or you hate them

Don't get us started on 'equality'.
It's one of the biggest lines of B.S. next to global warming.

Men and women are different.

That said, no one is saying women can't have tattoo's we're simply giving our opinion of them.

Just because I think most tattoo's are ugly doesn't mean I want women banned from ink shops.

I have every right to think they are ugly, just as you have, to think they are not.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:08 PM
Not I.

I prefer a scrub brush and as little soap as possible. Just the thought of lathering makes my skin crawl. I would have to take three more showers just to get the soap out of my skin.
But then, I'm funny like that. I can't stand anything on my skin...bug spray, suntan lotion, any kind of lotion. Anything that leaves any residue or oil on it I feel it and it drives me nuts.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:54 PM
I've learned that when people claim to have 'class' they most often do not.

For example one person here who has made such a claim, has also taken every oportunity to inform us of thier wealth and family's position etc.
Clearly demonstrating something closer to arrogance than someone with 'class'.

When a man believes he is a master his capacity to improve is lost and time becomes his enemy.

In a similar vein claiming to have 'class' is itself not 'classy'.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:17 PM
Edited by Hardolin on Thu 12/18/08 04:23 PM
We're supposed to get around 10 inches of snow tonight.

Can't wait myself, I love driving in heavy snow. I just hate the idiots who don't know how to get out of the way. Nothing's worse than a 4 lane highway blocked off by people in light little cars doing the same speed.

Office close? The only thing that closes around here for weather is the schools.

Just in case any of you are reading this...

In snow a 60,000lb truck has twice the traction of any car on the road....get out of thier way.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:53 PM

flowerforyou Ladies, What do prefer, A man that is a bit rough and rugged looking or a well groomed metrosexual?flowerforyou

:Translation.

Do you prefer men or sissies.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:48 PM
My father died when I was 4 or 5 years old.
My stepfather and I have never had a familial connection. I won't go into that.

My mother did IMO the best job any mother ever could of raising my brother and I, and later my half brother and sister.

I don't fault my parents, they raised me right. Unfortunately I now live in a world in which morality, principles, judgement, reason, and logic are kicked to the curb in favor of cheap thrills and mob mentality.

So I have to say my parents raised me right, but this world is not right for the way they raised me.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:38 PM
Indeed.

It's another thing on the mile long list of things that anyone with half a brain knows instictively is wrong, but the other party still gets away with it.

It's just like around here we pay a federal gasoline tax per gallon, then we are charged a state tax on total sale price including that federal tax. So we are being taxed by the state for paying federal tax.

Everyone knows it's wrong, but they get away with it. I mean after all it's only a few cents here and there right?

In fact the last time I actually heard a state congressman questioned about it thier reply was along the lines of 'they have more important things to do, and it would cost more to fix than what is taken from us'.

To hell with whether or not it's just.

Hardolin's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:20 PM
Face piercings = disgusting.
Body peircings (other than ears) = Realy don't care for them.
Tattoos = mostly ugly.

A) I find people with a lot of tattoos or peircings are pretending to be something they are not, or desperate for attention.

B) I have a deep appreciation for the beauty of the female body and I see tats and peircings as a defiling of that beauty. That is not to say that one well placed and worthy is not attractive, just that I find most to be ugly, and placed because 'that's what everyone does' and not because 'it fits' so to speak.

C) On men I have no opinion save for see 'A' above.

Myself I have never considered any peircings, though I have been considering a tattoo for the last year or so. I just havn't decided on the proper location/image.

Hardolin's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:18 AM
I don't know the area they're in.
I know the story states there are no sidewalks and lots of traffic, but 9 times out of 10 these stories are gross exagerations.

Personally, we walked to school all the time. There's nothing wrong with a 6 year old walking to school unless they are realy in a bad area.

Hardolin's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:04 AM

I'm the guy that usually makes his opponent say " What the....???? "

I just move pieces around and hope for the best....lol

We call that "Slop like a pro"

:P

Hardolin's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:03 PM

another person projecting his own personal experiences upon the whole world

Well it would be difficult to project someone elses personal experiences on the whole world, having not experienced them.

Yes, it is a general statement, but the OP asked for such. All one can offer is thier own observations on the matter.