Community > Posts By > alexfon68

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 09:02 AM

there is nothing i hate more in this world than curling

just wanted to put that out there

The only event where a broom is a key piece of equipment.

There is nothing i hate more than baseball. Just wanted to put that out there

It amazes me how many baseball fans in this country hate soccer; when soccer is far more exciting than Baseball.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:34 AM
Edited by alexfon68 on Tue 02/18/14 08:35 AM

well legally anything over 18 is no longer 'too young'

socially, its different depending upon whom you ask

compatibility trumps age, if two people are at a compatible stage in life, with compatible values and goals, that's what matters

Best post of the morning! :-)

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:24 AM

Interesting analysis.

love
i knew someone would appreciate my efforts someday

I appreciate the efforts and I am not looking for an emoticon.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:02 AM

there is nothing i hate more in this world than curling

just wanted to put that out there

The only event where a broom is a key piece of equipment.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:47 AM

It is a shame an intelligent thread like this got one response. I am not surprised though.

there was a similar thread recently. Where I, as a matter of fact, decided to be Margaret Thatcher for a day.

But since this is a different thread, I will choose to be someone else for a day....maybe grace slick

Are you looking for "somebody to love"? I thought I saw a white rabbitt earlier.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:45 AM
Then, there are some who may not be able to express themselves as eloquently but who you appreciate for their hearts and personalities.

I would imagine, you would have to be on this site for an extended period of time to establish relationships and know who they are, then short answers are irrelevant because you have established a friendship with such individuals.

The forum provides a different dynamic to an online dating site because it can provide room to establish friendships, where the goal on the other dating sites is meet someone and get out of there.

Everything is in the eye of the beholder.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:54 AM
Edited by alexfon68 on Tue 02/18/14 05:56 AM

You will know what attracts you, be careful of overanalyzing. Use your instincts, imagination and have fun. Sometimes we put labels on things unnecessarily.

Pay attention to how someone expresses themselves. That is a start. The bottom line, that question can only be answered by you.

Paying attention to how someone expresses themselves is important and a start, yes; however, studying their character will determine whether they just have a way with words or have any substance to them whatsoever. There are many who use words very impressively, but show major character flaws. JMHO

I agree with you but in my opinion, individuals who have well thought out replies reveal those flaws faster than posters who use one sentence answers with cartoon characters dancing around them.

The short answer replies could reveal two things, lack of time available spendt on forums or that person replies to a mass number of topics. To each his own. If you are pursuing a relationship on sites like this, one must be careful of short answers being overused. If you ask "What is your favorite color" that is given by a short answer. If you start asking questions that may require effort to come with a reply, and constantly get short answers, that tells me you are chatting because you are bored and/or you are chatting with many other individuals.

It is not a perfect science, my last relationship was with a woman who was exquisite at verbal communication but had trouble expressing herself in writing. On a dating site, I may have never met her. I met her in the outside world, where I got to see body language and her intelligence first hand.

You have to use the tools available when being on-line, but is is limiting and I am not a fan of mass production. Expressing yourself is vital in my opinion. To each their own.

In closing, if a person has major character flaws, I want to find that early, so no more time is wasted. The more they respond, better chance to catch those flaws. At the same token, you can catch their strengths earlier too.

P.S. I do wish there was a spell checker available.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:29 AM

It is a shame an intelligent thread like this got one response. I am not surprised though.

It could be because the topic is somehow similar to this one, which was done recently.

http://mingle2.com/topic/386157

Didn't see that one but other threads are repeated ad nauseum and have had more responses. If that thread is far enough back, people including myself won't be aware of it. Honestly, I don't go very far back.

I wouldn't worry about going to all the trouble of scanning.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:56 AM

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:53 AM
You will know what attracts you, be careful of overanalyzing. Use your instincts, imagination and have fun. Sometimes we put labels on things unnecessarily.

Pay attention to how someone expresses themselves. That is a start. The bottom line, that question can only be answered by you.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:14 AM
I like your work.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:56 AM
The USA and Russia tied for the overall lead with 19 medals. Germany has the most gold medals with 8.

Very tight race in the Medals Standings.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:45 AM

Crystal, the way you structure your sentences and your english grammar is impressive. I would go as far to say, your grammar is better than some people who are actually from here in the United States. What I like even more, you are not in love with the emoticons. I take things more serious when a person can express the way they feel with words not with cartoon characters. Well done. I can feel the joy you have with dancing by your words. At least in my eyes, it is more enjoyable than seeing a dancing banana.

Now, back to regular scheduled programming already in progress.

Well, thank you! flowers
And between you and me, I don't like the banana much either!

The banana lapdancing looks creepy ;-)

You are welcome.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:30 AM
Crystal, the way you structure your sentences and your english grammar is impressive. I would go as far to say, your grammar is better than some people who are actually from here in the United States. What I like even more, you are not in love with the emoticons. I take things more serious when a person can express the way they feel with words not with cartoon characters. Well done. I can feel the joy you have with dancing by your words. At least in my eyes, it is more enjoyable than seeing a dancing banana.

Now, back to regular scheduled programming already in progress.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 02:59 AM

Body confidence does not require a striptease or a lapdance be performed in order to be noticed, at least in my humble opinion. happy

The question wasn't about the desire to be noticed, but about having confidence to do a striptease or lap-dance.

IMHO... I would take a good massage like a backrub over a lapdance. Anyday of the week.

How bout you giving a good massage after she does a lap-dance / striptease. It's hard work to do that, :tongue:

I did this sexy dance on and around a table. Nice, but rolling around on a wooden table just freakin hurts, lol. So 'sexy table dance' is of my list.
Sexy chair / lap-dance can remain on the list.

Oh believe me, I am a give and take type of person. When motivated, my hands can perform magic.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:54 PM

Heartfelt.enjoyed

Thank you, very kind of you :-)

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:50 PM
Tired but no bubbles for me.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:47 PM

I AM NOT a "soldier".

I'm a MARINE. And a Marine Aviator. shades

Correction.. You have been drafted , Marine!

Thank you for serving our country. :smile:

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:26 PM

IMHO... I would take a good massage like a backrub over a lapdance. Anyday of the week.

Why not get both ? I'm sure she would want both too.:tongue: laugh laugh pitchfork

Oh yeah, you know it, but if I had to make a choice I take the massage.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:23 PM

The diagnosis is too much talking and not enough dancing :wink:

Then again, how could you know for sure?laugh laugh laugh

true