Community > Posts By > alexfon68

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:46 PM

Loved it.

Thank you, awesome member of the mingle universe.

you won't be the death of me.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:36 PM
Personal Gratification
Internal Justification
Enjoy Teasing
Self Pleasing
Turn man into a beast?
Satisfy his hunger with a feast
Heard it before
Will read it some more
Good sensation?
Far from relaxation
Demand some compensation
Seems like smoking cessation

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:25 PM
Living together

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:23 PM
Cabin Fever
Road fever
Hay Fever
Dance fever
Night Fever
Johnny Fever
Boogie fever
Redbird fever
Cat scratch fever
Gold fever
Typhoid Fever
Saturday Night Fever
Time for an aspirin

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:12 PM

Thinking about someone far away, aching for his touch, hoping for his happiness, longing for a sign.....

Tempted to steal those words for a poem, but I won't.

That is beautiful. :-)

Thank you Alexflowers

You are welcome, Leigh :-)

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:01 PM

Thinking about someone far away, aching for his touch, hoping for his happiness, longing for a sign.....

Tempted to steal those words for a poem, but I won't.

That is beautiful. :-)

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:01 PM
Doing more poems

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:41 PM
A mixture of cabin fever, hay fever and dance fever.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:33 PM

Ha sooo You send me a shiiiiity message ohwell ....you dont like my Demons you don't like~ the a s s pic...wtf...you didn't like my green hair pics..you do not like my tats...If ((Leigh)) was here' she would tell me ..just take a deep breath...because she knows...F U C K Y O U ..is coming next.

I am different...I like it that way.at least I'm not afraid to do Me.

2K.

I know there is a poem in there somewhere or an Alanis Morrissette song. :-)

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:25 PM

You seem to have feelings for her and obviously that's not going to end good. I have always wondered if a relationship starts with deception on any given way, then how can you really trust that person? How do you know she hasn't been talking to other men the same way she has been talking to you or over more how do you have the certainty that even If she were to choose you that she wouldn't do the same thing to you that she is doing to her current husband? I don't believe that you can be only friends and she shouldn't be looking for "friends" If she was an honest person. Its only my opinion I feel really strongly against cheating or deceiving within a relationship. I wouldn't risk investing more time and feelings into it.

+1

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:16 PM

Since I got divorced I have been meeting either guys on their 20's or on their 50's as a general rule. I have met a few that are on their 30's as well but not that many. I have always wondered when young is too young and old is too old.

im divorced too. age isnt important. i almost dated a 28yo from mexico that i met on here. i almost dated a 34 yo from colorado. ive been talking to a 20yo from england and a 45yo from north carolina. age is not important.

Now that is what I would call a "globetrotter"

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 05:09 PM
a recently uploaded photo

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:56 PM
I believe threads about lapdancing would greatly enhance the site and add a new dynamic to the overall environment.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:50 PM

live and let die,,

its really the only part of any james bond movie that I liked,,lol

That is my second favorite Bond song.

I agree, the best part of the movie. A view to a kill was worse than live and let die but the title song of that movie was also the best part of the movie. It is interesting in my opinion two of the worst Bond movies were Roger Moore's first movie and his last Bond movie.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:15 PM

Bahahahaha(((((Matt))))):heart: :heart: smooched flowers waving

hahahahaha

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:11 PM

Some go for someone half their age or twice their age. I don't, too much of an age gap. Not interested in an old fart nor in a snot-face. laugh
For a relationship I'm willing to go some 7 years either way. Sure you want someone in the same phase of life, which means someone more than 10 yrs younger/older isn't that person. People can argue that all they like, I'm not going to con myself into believing myths.
For a hot date I have a different rule-book.

How is the rule-book different for a hot date?

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:36 PM

like,like,like

Thank you :-)

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:29 PM

Get a job as a plumber. I saw this movie once where this guy who was a plumber got loads of poontang.

Getting ones pipes cleaned.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:03 PM
Cruel Summer - Bananarama

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:01 PM

Hard to choose just one, but, and even though Conner is my favorite Bond, I've always enjoyed On Her Majesty's Secret Service the most. I think Lazenby is the most underrated of the Bonds.

I agree with that, I thought given the chance he could have grown into the role. That was a good movie and Telly Savalas was a good villian.