Community > Posts By > alexfon68

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:38 PM

awee very nice :heart: hits home

Thank you Dawnette and I am sure we are not alone.

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:31 PM
darkness of night
upheavel settles in
relationships past
uncertain future
will it stay that way
what will happen to me
where to find happiness
doubt
alone
unknown
truly happy
fear
excitement
contentment
questioning
ahhh the morning
It starts all over

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:05 PM

asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

This may help you rest :-), relaxation music or sounds of the seashore helps.

Have a restful sl..asleep

Lol thanks Alex :smile:
I sleep better in complete silence & total darkness though. Of course then every little creek & ping freaks me out laugh

Tell me about it, When the people upstairs move around, you can the floors creek. And the bathroom pipes, ugh! pretty crappy.

You want to relax, there is a poetry section here. Creative writing can be a stress reliever.

Yes I have checked it out, some really good reads in that thread. :smile:

Yes it is :-) Has a little bit of everything.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:49 PM

alexfon68.....and I thankyou for reading & your generous words.flowerforyou

You are welcome.

The poetry section is the saving grace here.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:45 PM

rofl rofl rofl

Just checking...

Somebody has to spice up the chat and you have been drafted, soldier. happy

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:43 PM

Lol thanks Alex :smile:
I sleep better in complete silence & total darkness though. Of course then every little creek & ping freaks me out laugh

Tell me about it, When the people upstairs move around, you can the floors creek. And the bathroom pipes, ugh! pretty crappy.

You want to relax, there is a poetry section here. Creative writing can be a stress reliever.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:21 PM

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:18 PM
IMHO... I would take a good massage like a backrub over a lapdance. Anyday of the week.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:10 PM

the bedsheets
of our last coupling
will be my canvas
imprints
you in me
me and you
the paint will be
from my heart
the frame
will be your music
the bedsheets
of our last coupling
and the title will be
borrowed beauty

That is awesome.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:59 PM

I am a militant feminist, defined as such after discussing the rape culture, ....and I love men.

Ive discovered that there are men out there who hope to shame women into not being feminists, probably out of fear.

There are awesome men out there, and men who are not so very awesome.

I would only knowingly date the awesome ones. In my limited experience, some have turned out to be consistent in their awesomeness, while only one or two have revealed themselves as something else.

This is why you are one of the best posters on here, if not the best.
I enjoy reading your posts.
omg, thank you!

You should consider blogging.

Hey I beg for no woman. Good poster is a good poster, I put you on that list too. You got moxy. BTW, funny :-)

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:48 PM
K

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:48 PM

don't be so vague!!!. like oMG for real.. you're so on clear.. like gag me with a spoon.lol

LOL

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:31 PM

I am a militant feminist, defined as such after discussing the rape culture, ....and I love men.

Ive discovered that there are men out there who hope to shame women into not being feminists, probably out of fear.

I would only knowingly date the awesome ones. In my limited experience, some have turned out to be consistent in their awesomeness, while only one or two have revealed themselves as something else.

omg, thank you!

You should consider blogging.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:29 PM
fine

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:27 PM

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:05 PM
WTF

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:49 PM
Edited by alexfon68 on Mon 02/17/14 02:56 PM

Since the late 1960s, Gloria Steinem has been an outspoken champion of women's rights, engaged in the women's movement and feminism. In 2009 when she turned 75 she told the New York Daily News, "We've demonstrated that women can do what men do, but not yet that men can do what women do. That's why most women have two jobs-one inside the home and one outside it-which is impossible. The truth is that women can't be equal outside the home until men are equal in it."

wow, probably the only thing I ever heard from Gloria that I agree with.

men needed some work on themselves,, not just women,,,,in many ways we dug a hole for ourselves by not demanding more from them while trying to prove how 'equal' we all were,,,

What would Gloria Steinem think of the some of the profiles women write on internet dating sites? Go on POF and read profiles from women in Pennsylvania (or pick another state)and tell me what you think. Then you can ask yourself what would Gloria think of them?

Good thing I realize all women are not like that. Didn't mean to change the direction of this thread but Gloria's name came up. Before I left POF, I use that as a headline "What would Gloria Steinem think of your profile"? Do some first hand research. I wouldn't look for an article coming out on it, yet.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:27 PM

Hmmm could be seeing a pattern forming here. Interesting.

What pattern?

No, I could be wrong but If I am right... I better keep that to myself, like I said it is a guess, nothing more.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:25 PM
My popcorn is ready.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:25 PM

In addition to persons, some farm animals may respond.

“Give the people what they want, and they will give you what you want.”— William Ballester