Community > Posts By > CeCeG

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 06:27 PM
I think everyone here has had really good points and given good advice. The only thing I would add is, do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option.

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:00 PM
I think Indiginus is right anyone who wants a serious relationship would want to be wanted for more than their looks. Mike, not all women want a man with money. I know for me, the most attractive quality about a man is his personality, his character. I'm not looking for a man to take care of me and buy me expensive gifts- so not all women are that way. :)

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 06:48 PM
Edited by CeCeG on Sat 02/08/14 06:51 PM

now, if she and i happened to fall in love and had plans for the wedding and living happily ever after..........well personally, i would be calling up a couple of friends of mine, that have carpentry skills, and we could get started on building the ramp out to patio, at my place....

Wow! Where are more men like you??

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:36 PM
there are a ton of books to movies out there, generally the books are so much better than the movie, but there are some moves that I think really live up to the books.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 03:14 PM
hi, joined the sight about a week ago, I'm from Sactown. :)

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 06:57 PM
I agree with Navygirl. Not only were women dependent on their husbands, there was also the negative social stigma on a woman who divorced.

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 06:13 PM
It's so sad.

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 06:08 PM
It was really good. Bruno Mars has an old school feel to him. and I like that his performance certainly gave a big nod to the old school.

no photo
Sat 02/01/14 09:52 PM
I think being a single dad's are as admirable as a single mom, no more, no less. I for one have held to the standard that i would never date a man who has kids if he did not take care of them.... that is spending time with them, paying child support, the whole nine yards. That was my standard when I was in college dating long before I had children, that's my standard now.

To the gentlemen who think woman hate single dad's that is absolutely untrue. However, no woman likes to be ignored or feel that she's taking a back seat. So if you are pursuing a woman and a relationship, you should be able to have SOME time to devote to that. If you are at a point with your kids, where you can't devote time to building a relationship, then perhaps stay out of the dating arena until you do. Otherwise, it's unfair. I don't think any woman expects that a single dad is going to devote hours to them every day of the week, but if you're dating them, they are going to expect some time with your undivided attention. Honestly, if you were married with kids, you're wife would expect the same- some time devoted to her.

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 07:54 PM
How do you block users with out reporting them if you do not have an email from them. I have found how to block their IM's and if they send me an email I know i can block them, but I do not see how to block them without receiving an email from them. Blocking their IM's does not seem to also block them from messaging you and vice versa. Tips would be greatly appreciated... Thank you! :)

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 07:11 PM
Thank you Soufie. :) I was going with my instincts to stay on site, but then meeting so many who were insistent (somewhere around 8-10 in one day) I was beginning to think this is how everyone does it.

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 05:01 PM
lol i don't know why that posted twice, sorry about that guys :)

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 05:00 PM
Hi, I'm new to the site. and every person who has IM'd me in the less than 24 hours since I joined has asked for my yahoo ID. is this unusual here?? do most "real" users of the site chat on the site until people are comfortable to give out more info or do people just meet here and move to yahoo?