Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 07:15 PM

My best was

I want to breed with you..NOW IF WE WERE MARRIED I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT ONE........LOL

How ridiculous

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hmmm he said that american women arnt good breeders.what what . i wonder if the fact that i already had 6 kids made him think I might breed wellwhat what what
noway noway he even offered to fly me overnoway noway

wait...i'm american and i breed just fine...its the whom i breed with i get a little picky over...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 07:14 PM

how bout "i want to bang you like a salvation army drum"

Ahhh thats a good one. I'm going to use that the next time I message a woman on here.

oh i want it send it to me!!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 07:10 PM
already hit MJ with the skillet thats why i was surprised that he was unhappy i stood him up....too bad though it could have been a good run.........devil drinker

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 06:35 PM
i don't even wait that long for doctors honestly
but i had homework to do for school and i was the only person within twenty feet of me...the three people off to the left were in some deep conversation in a foreign language....( i was in college at them time we both went there which is why the building number and parking lot adjacent info was set so either he does not have good orientation or he never showed....neither of which bothers me...

it didn't really bother me then either

initial meetings have no or rarely have long term investments so i have no reason to get heartbroken

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 06:28 PM

Do you have ay idea how hard it was to skip my favorite TV show in order to be on time!?

I know i'm the be all end all of everything...but not quite so much god forbid i'd done something serious!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 06:26 PM
chaos, chaos everywhere and it just grows and grows and never stops

oh how i love the chaos!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 06:18 PM
so almost three years ago now i stood someone up after waiting for them for an hour at the designated location...and they are still contacting me whining about how come i never showed...wtf? I explained before hand i only had so much time, we had site down to building numbers i waited for an hour and then left even texting that i was present...and ITS BEEN ALMOST THREE YEARS! get over it already!!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 05:34 PM

Lol yeah hope this works for me! Ha most of the people on here are probably creeps so instead of the hole traditional bs you get im real with it look im looking for a good girl or a good time! This site is just for fun.
On that note i am a really good guy talkin **** on here..
If there are really any girls that are not about games and want to hold it down with a guy that will do the same...how are you doing??

you may not get that if you are only looking for an intimate encounter...

it says..."i'm still playing games"

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:46 PM
what is it?

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:42 PM
so did i they were thongs..and he had the curtesy of showing them to me.....embarassed ohwell surprised

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:38 PM
I went out with this guy once whose breath stunk so bad i couldn't even stomach my food...and then the guy didn't even tip the waitress! The fact that his goals in life were to exit out of his current career to follow professional gaming, wasn't of much help either....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:33 PM

Look im sick of the chit chat lets get to the point.We talk to someone we fine on here from our pic 9 times out of 10. If you like what you see then lets get it going lifes to short to be sitting on this site for this long and i have things to do.

you do? really thats amazing! i thought people got on online dating sites because they had too much free time, rather than that their physical lives left little time or unusual hours for traditional dating....

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:41 PM

jasmine herbal tea that I have...it makes me giggle

I better check the ingredients againlaugh

Oh and I love it when a man combs my hair and puts my earrings in

no i have a thing for when they are messing with your hair...just running their hands over it or tucking it behind one ear while your head is in their lap...while watching tv or something makes me all warm and fuzzy

my jasmine tea isn't as cool as yours...pooh

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:39 PM
my gosh....sleep in my bed for hours!!! that sounds fabulous!!!

i shall find my way to it...soon as i get off the couch

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:36 PM
i am slightly older

than a junior in college hehehe

sorry i couldn't help myself i was feeling old and then i did the math...turns out its just cuz i'm tired

welcome and happy hunting!

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:31 PM

To give you a back rub is the first thing to mind!!! :smile:

i surrender, lets go!

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:28 PM
umm

I love attention

I am scatter brained

and i am the most important thing ever! sheesh!

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:21 PM
a back rub.....

what do you want, right now?

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:12 PM
..knowing i won't feel their touch...no matter how vividly i can remember and imagine it..that when i open my eyes there will be...nothing not a heart beat or a scent or the vestiges of warmth...

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:07 PM
honestly i love bowling, i'm not very good at it but it falls under the list of things i love because i used to go with my grandfather every tuesday night for years....
there are somethings that never loose their sentimentality

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25